PO Box 65427, Orange Park, FL 32065 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Visual Power Cinema

Visual Power Cinema presents an elegant, unique approach to create memories that will last for generations by a modern lifestyle- wedding cinematography company.

We were asked by a wonderful local blog, "What is your favorite thing about weddings?"

John and I thought about where our passion comes from and this is how we feel:

"The happiness and excitement of the day. From the couple to their friends and family. Being able to film the emotions and that excitement! It is truly amazing to be a part of that!! We can not thank my couples enough to allow us to be there on Their Special Day!"

We find that every couple is unique and we want to express that in Your Film.

**The photos that I am required to put on this account are actually screenshots from footage we have shot.

Follow Visual Power Cinema on

727e1251fe65f246 1467303624507 pam
pam

• Videos 3

28 Reviews for Visual Power Cinema

Working with Angel was fantastic. Not only do we love our video, but she had the most helpful information when selecting our other vendors. I didn't know this in advance, but her videographer partner told me she said to him "This will be 31 minutes" - She knew the entire length of my ceremony because she frequents the location so often! She truly showed her expertise. Angel also worked with our budget. I know so many people who skip out on the wedding video because "well we have photos." Don't do it! You will regret not having a videographer. I wish we could have afforded a 3 minute "teaser" video but I LOVE our 15 minute one. VPC did an amazing job editing everything together so that it was 15 minutes of the best highlights. I am confident that Angel is one of the best videographers out there - you will not regret booking VPC! I highly recommend

Sent on 10/09/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/23/2016

Angel did an amazing job on our wedding video! She made sure to capture the most important parts of the day for us to look back on! Angel was very flexible and accommodating to find a package that was best for our needs.

Sent on 12/18/2016
  • Frannie & Eric

Frannie · Married on 11/07/2015

My husband and I spent a year and a half planning our amazing wedding. During all the planning we had decided to only book a photographer. We thought pictures would be enough for us. However, the week before the wedding, I decided that we needed a videographer. Visual Power Cinema offered to meet my husband-to-be and I the same day. They had deliberately kept that weekend open because John was traveling out of town at 3am Sunday morning. However, they still met with us and we instantly felt like they were not only a company, but a couple we wanted to do business with. We loved the sample films they showed us. They asked us to tell them what our "style" was and then sent us a few more samples that we were in love with. We booked them Thursday and they arrived ready to go at our Saturday, Nov 7 wedding. Jon stayed with me for the morning and Angel was with the guys. My husband raved about her and how she was able to help calm his nerves while he was getting ready. John was wonderful in the bridal suite and had all the bridesmaids and mothers laughing uncontrollably. They had several cameras stationed around the venue that weren' visible to the eye, but caught moments I never would have seen had it not been for their cameras. John was wonderful with the flower girls and was able to entertain them during family photos and happened to catch the most adorable scene on video. Now, to the review of our wedding film. I can't even begin to describe how amazing the film is. There really and truly are no words to describe how wonderful it is. The songs in the film are perfect for us, our wedding, and the combination of two very different people who united as one. Our video will forever be a part of our memory as will Angel and John. The film is spectacular!!!! It is well worth every penny. I can't say that I wish we had booked a videoographer earlier because we might not have ended up with Angel and John! BOOK THEM. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!! 5+++

Sent on 04/28/2016

Visual Power Cinema FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Christy Whitehead Photography
    Christy Whitehead Photography Wedding Photographers

Very professional. Great videographer. Loved working with them! Christy www.ChristywhiteheadPhotography.com

• J'adore Studios
    J'adore Studios Wedding Photographers

John and Angel are the best of the best! They were my third call after I got engaged, second only to my parents! They are incredibly talented and will go above and beyond to make your day perfect.

• Severine Photography
    Severine Photography Wedding Photographers

I have been working multiple time with them and they are far the best in Jacksonville and surrounding. I highly recommend them!

• PO Box 65427 Orange Park, 32065 See on map