Jacksonville, Jacksonville, FL 32224 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 22

About Jax Video

Jax Video specializes in cinematic wedding videos. Each wedding film is a hand crafted masterpiece. We take pride in making sure each couple receives the wedding film of their dreams. We use the most high end cameras and gear available to provide the most visually stunning films that can be made. We are shoot and edit with a creative eye, and during your wedding day we are professional and unobtrusive while capuring all the magic. Please reach out to us and find out how we can make you the wedding film you always wanted.

Experience
Jax Video has been telling the stories of couples of and their weddings for over 10 years.

From rehearsal dinner to pre-ceremony and late-night dancing at your reception, Jax Video has you covered. We capture every belly laugh and happy tear, and our services include, but are not limited to:

• Full-feature video

Videos 11 vídeos

28 Reviews for Jax Video

Chanin Malle · Married on 10/21/2018

Spectacular Work!

Lee was referred to me by my cousin who had used him at her wedding. I had already placed my deposit before even seeing her video because of all the wonderful things she had to say about him. Upon seeing just her highlight video, I was blown away. I knew then I made the right choice! I even went back and purchased the highlight reel as well (definitely a MUST have now).
    As soon as Lee arrived he was already at work getting all of the minor details. He immediately got in touch with me and made sure I was happy and everything was going according to plan. He made something I thought would be awkward (having a camera in my face), totally fun and carefree! We had such a great time with him. Bonus points, he even taught us how to “dip”!
    Once I received the highlight reel, I was in awe. I must have watched it at least 20 times that first hour I had it! It was so incredible how he didn’t just capture the video, he captured the moment. The feeling. The emotions. And so much more. The quality was incredible and the flow couldn’t be more perfect. It was like watching a captivating movie trailer and I couldn’t wait for the “big release” of the actual film!!
    We got the full length film just a few days later and WOW is all I can say. I was expecting a dull play by play of the event, but it was nothing short of smiles, laughing and almost crying while watching the full length film. Such an incredible job. Also worth mentioning, how quickly we received the finished product!!
    Thank you, Lee, for not only allowing me to relive our special day any time I want, but making it such an incredible film to enjoy!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Hunter · Married on 06/21/2017

Wow!! We are so amazed and impressed with Lee from Jax Video! Lee was a professional from start to finish! He stays on top of timelines, offers great advice, and made the entire process smooth and easy! On the day of the wedding he showed up early and began filming right away, he blended right in and made everyone feel at home in front of the camera! We had so much fun shooting with Lee and his skills with a camera are fantastic! My wife and I just received our video on a bluray disc and it is amazing! I cannot say enough good things! We are so happy we chose Jax Video!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Jax Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1500
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2700
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray