About Jax Video

Cinematic Wedding Videography. High Quality Wedding Films

Jax Videography specializes in high quality cinematic wedding films. Each wedding film is a hand crafted and unique. We take great pride in creating something special for every couple we work with. We use state-of-the-art High Definition camera equipment to ensure that your wedding film is sure to impress. We are unlike other videographers in that we use 4 cameras to capture every angle. You will cherish your wedding film and be proud to show it off.  http://jaxvideo.com

Categories: Wedding Videographer

High-Def Video (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Raw Footage (1)
DVD (1)

Wow!! We are so amazed and impressed with Lee from Jax Video! Lee was a professional from start to finish! He stays on top of timelines, offers great advice, and made the entire process smooth and easy! On the day of the wedding he showed up early and began filming right away, he blended right in and made everyone feel at home in front of the camera! We had so much fun shooting with Lee and his skills with a camera are fantastic! My wife and I just received our video on a bluray disc and it is amazing! I cannot say enough good things! We are so happy we chose Jax Video!

Profile Picture Hunter, 6/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I am so happy we chose Lee to capture our wedding day on video! I booked with him a while before our wedding but he made sure to stay in touch with us and go over details before the big day. From the start of the wedding day he made myself, my groom, and our bridal party feel completely comfortable with the video process! He used every opportunity to get great shots and I truly cannot wait to see the finished product. Lee is so nice and professional, and his prices are very competitive in the wedding videography market. I was so nervous about feeling awkward on film, but Lee made it easy for us to act natural and he caught every special moment for us and our guests having a great time!

Profile Picture Jena, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews

Digital Download
USB Hard Drive

Jacksonville, FL 32224   See On Map
904-868-9924 (phone)
Jax Video is a wedding videography from Jacksonville servicing weddings throughout the local area, including St. Augustine, Palm Coast, and Jacksonville. Jax Video is a professional Videography that has been part of the Jacksonville wedding industry since 2006 specializing in wedding videos.