Jacksonville, Jacksonville, FL 32277 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,100
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Courtney Clayton Videography

Courtney Clayton Videography is a Jacksonville based wedding videographer specializing in tasteful storytelling. She offers a select range of video packages featuring the best moments of your wedding. Every video includes a heartfelt story carefully tailored to your liking. They are pieced together in the same way a writer pieces his or her books - with a creative perspective and seamless transitions.

Courtney Clayton Videography offers many different packages and services for all clients' needs. In addition to classic services wedding day videography and engagement video, Courtney and her team can provide clients with video teasers, raw footage, retouching, and more. She also offers liability insurance and additional hours for her clients.

Follow Courtney Clayton Videography on

Photos 8 Photos
Videos 16 Videos

10 Reviews for Courtney Clayton Videography

Kate Danielewicz · Married on 07/19/2020

Incredible videographer from start to finish!

We hired Courtney Clayton Videography as our wedding videographer and she was beyond incredible to work with! We hired her prior to our July 2020 wedding and before the “Covid-19” pandemic began. From the beginning, She was timely in response, answered all of our questions and even met us for coffee to go over the details that we wanted included for our video! As time passed and the pandemic intensified- fear arose as it would to any bride planning a wedding in 2020. Courtney provided the encouragement that things would work out and provided the support when we needed it the most. On our wedding day, she arrived on time, prepared and was an absolute gem to work with! She brought a second shooter who was also great to be around! They captured the raw and beautiful moments our special day consisted of. The production she put together for us has been viewed by numerous family and friends (currently 1,500+ views) and has put a tear in everyone’s eye, a laugh in everyone’s bellies and filled hearts full of love. People have raved about her work to us! She deserves a million+ 5 stars for her work ethic and product provided. We can’t thank her enough for putting something together so beautifully done! We look forward to watching our video for years to come! Thank you CC Videography! If you are looking for an amazing videographer to hire for your wedding day, who is reasonable in cost and will put her heart and soul into your wedding video- look no further! You’ve found the right person and I promise you, you will not be disappointed in the least! Thank you, Courtney! - Kate and Nick Danielewicz

Sent on 09/13/2020
  • Christy

Christy Janszen · Married on 03/28/2020

110% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

Wow! I’m not sure where to even begin. Courtney is everything I ever dreamed in a videographer and then some. I had to postpone my March 28th, 2020 wedding to July 12th, 2020 and Courtney worked with me through it all. We met up a couple times and I let her know my vision and she was extremely friendly and professional. I’m so glad I invested in a videographer as I wasn’t sure if we could fit it in our budget. It was more than worth it! I’m so glad I came across Courtney’s beautiful work and I’m so happy we booked her. I would do it a thousand times over again! She is very responsive and so easy to work with. I can’t wait to continue to follow her work and all of the beautiful masterpieces that she will continue to make. I just recently got our wedding video back and it makes me cry happy tears every time I watch it. I’ve watched it back to back countless times now. My husband and myself were so impressed with Courtney. She is truly a gem to work with and she is extremely talented! Thank you Courtney for everything :)

Sent on 08/09/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Courtney Clayton Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2100
    Add'l Hours
    Highlight Video
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Drone Footage
    Highlight Video
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download

• Jacksonville Jacksonville, FL, 32277 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Courtney Clayton Videography)