Courtney Clayton Videography Reviews

5 Reviews for Courtney Clayton Videography

• Ashley

Ashley Emerson · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing video!

Courtney was amazing! She did beautiful work and was so easy to work with. I’ve watched the video over and over again and can’t get enough! She was always easy to contact. Her pricing was also very reasonable, especially for the beautiful video and all the hard work!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Kayla · Married on 04/28/2019

Hands down the best video!

There are not even words to describe how amazing Courtney was throughout our wedding day. She made us feel extremely comfortable and captured our day perfect. She was able to edit our video quickly and beautifully. We were left speechless after watching and so grateful to have this video forever ❤️

Sent on 06/17/2019

Sydney Sheridan · Married on 12/15/2018

Great Videographer!

Absolutely LOVE Courtney’s work! She’s so easy going and really captures what you want. Her turnaround time is also incredible. I really couldn’t recommend her more!

Sent on 01/18/2019
  • Janiel

Janiel · Married on 11/03/2018

Will exceed your expectation

My husband and I were not thinking of getting a videographer since it was just going to add cost. We were at a friend’s house when he showed us a wedding that Courtney did. My husband is hard to impress especially for videos and photos since he likes it done at a certain way. You guessed it right! He was impressed with the video! And that is how we had Courtney as our videographer. She is very approachable and easy to work with. We didn’t know what route we wanted but she worked with us. My husband and I are not used to being in front of the camera but our video looks amazing and will be treasured forever. Courtney was our videographer who is now a friend! We highly recommend her services! :-)

Sent on 01/26/2019

Abby Smith · Married on 11/18/2017

My wedding

Courtney made me feel so comfortable & beautiful on my wedding day! The video she made had my mother in tears and it is a great memory of our special day that I can show our kids in the future. I can't say enough wonderful things about her and her work!

Sent on 01/18/2019