Liz Stewart Floral Design

Jacksonville Beach, FL View map

$5,000 Typical Price

We are a full service floral and event design studio offering the very best in fine flowers and superlative customer service. Our designers are known for their attention to detail and always place an emphasis on the those personal touches that truly make an event special. In addition to fine florals, we also assist with specialty linen selection, unique container/prop rentals, lighting, and furniture/tent rentals to complete your vision. We pride ourselves on the strong working relationships we've built in the industry, and with our clients over the past 18 years, always executing seamlessly and exceeding expectations. Can't wait to hear from you! info@lizflowers.com / 904.246.0016

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$275

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Stephanie
    Stephanie W. Married on 12/06/2021

10 out of 10

These ladies at Liz Stewart made my wedding dreams come true! They took my vision and gave me more than I could have ever expected. I had so many guests come to me to tell me how stunning my florals were. The team at Liz Stewart is unmatched.
  • Maria
    Maria S. Married on 12/28/2019

Great Customer Service

Beautiful arrangements! I wi definitely use them for my bouquet and corsages for my mother and future mother in law.

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so very much for your sweet words Maria!! We will look forward to chatting with you more soon & working with you!!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 10/13/2019

Beautiful Selections!

If you ever have a chance to stop by Liz's shop in Jacksonville Beach, Florida you will be blown away by her amazing arrangements and decor. Not only does she sell beautiful arrangements with unique flower options, but she also sells chic home decor. I was amazed that she was able to create exactly what I had envisioned for my big day. We met about a month before the wedding to discus my vision- very classic green and white, with draping greenery throughout. She has great vase selections that went perfectly with my guestbook and dessert tables. Even though she was out of town and setting up another wedding the day of my wedding, she still made sure everything was perfect! She has wonderful helpers who were professional and organized throughout the whole process, even letting us stop by the store after regular hours. I would recommend her services to anyone looking for beautiful and detailed flower arrangements.

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

Dear Emily -
    Thank you so much for your glowing review!! It Was a pleasure helping ANOTHER beautiful Phillips' daughter with wedding flowers!! We wish you two all the best and send love - Liz
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Lisa Presnell Productions Lisa Presnell Productions Wedding Planners

Liz Stewart Floral Design does amazing work! They would be a perfect choice for your special day. Lisa Presnell Productions values their partnership and highly recommends their services.

The River Club The River Club Country Club Weddings

Beautiful Floral Arrangements and extremely professional! Liz and team take your vision and bring it to life. We've never been disappointed with their designs - in one word - AMAZING!!

Lisa Silva Photography Lisa Silva Photography Wedding Photographers

Liz creates the most stunning floral designs and is in my opinion the best florist in this area! Her ability to put together unique floral arrangements and table-scapes is truly a gift! Her work is breathtaking, and also she is just a lovely person! I recommend all my brides to her and am so excited when I get to photograph her artistry!!

1404 3rd Street South Jacksonville Beach, FL, 32250

Event consultation by appointment, please. Every effort will be made to accomodate evening appointments, but on Fridays and Saturdays we're busy creating beautiful weddings and parties! We're in the studio Tuesday through Friday 9:30am to 5:30pm, Saturday 10 to 12pm.
Location of (Liz Stewart Floral Design)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding