Liz Stewart Floral Design Reviews

Liz Stewart Floral Design 7
  • Maria

Maria Shiflett · Getting married on 12/28/2019

Great Customer Service

Beautiful arrangements! I wi definitely use them for my bouquet and corsages for my mother and future mother in law.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so very much for your sweet words Maria!! We will look forward to chatting with you more soon & working with you!!

Melissa · Married on 02/24/2018

Choosing Liz Stewart as my florist for our February wedding was the best decision we ever made! Liz and her team were AMAZING! From the first time meeting Liz and sitting down with her for our consult, I knew my wedding dream would come true! Liz was so personal and spent lots of time listening to my vision and made suggestions on how to incorporate everything I wanted. She even helped me decide coloring for my bridesmaids dresses, which allowed the girls to choose their own dresses from a color swatch I provided. When working and talking with Liz she made me feel special and as if I were her only client. Liz and her team made my dream come true and MORE! Everything for my wedding day turned out better than I could've ever imagined! From my BEAUTIFUL bouquet, spot light center pieces, handpicked table linens (including an elegant lace overlay for the head and cake table), magnolia trees and fresh garland down the center of our long tables. I hope you choose Liz Stewart Floral Design...it will be the best decision you've made!!! Thank you again, Liz for making my wedding dream come to life! You were truly the best!

*I even dried out my wedding bouquet and a bridesmaids bouquet so I could keep them forever! They still look just as beautiful as they did fresh and now I will be able to reminisce on my special day for years to come!

Sent on 04/06/2018
    Liz Stewart Floral Design 15
    Liz Stewart Floral Design 16
    Liz Stewart Floral Design 17

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Melissa! It was wonderful working with you and your families. Such a beautiful wedding and I was honored to be part of your day. XO Liz

Erin · Married on 01/06/2018

Tiffany was super helpful and brought my vision to life! The flowers were elegant and beautiful. Not cheap but immaculately done.

Sent on 01/12/2018
    Liz Stewart Floral Design 18

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

Thanks so much Erin! It was truly my pleasure! You were my first "kiwi" bride in 14 years!! ;) It was a delight to meet you, your groom & your sweet mom! Please keep in touch! XO~ tiff

Reese · Married on 11/18/2017

Liz and the team are just terrific. I went into our consultation with a somewhat hodgepodge of Pinterest photos and zero knowledge about floral or decor. Liz brought to life what I couldn't articulate, or even imagine! Not only did she make the most beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres, she make our flower girl the cutest flower crown and a chuppah to die for. We had the coolest arrangements on tables, and even a eucalyptus table runner. Everything with her was so easy, she somehow just got the vision I didn't know I had. Loved working with her! Thank you Liz and Team!

Sent on 03/05/2018
    Liz Stewart Floral Design 26
    Liz Stewart Floral Design 27
    Liz Stewart Floral Design 28

Caitlin · Married on 10/14/2017

Liz Stewart Floral Design is above & beyond! I got married in October in Ponte Vedra - planning the whole thing from NYC. I hired another florist but it never quite clicked. I had been following LSFD on social media and kept going back to them, so I called them up and from the north got the ball rolling. It was the best decision I made! Rachel & Tiffany worked so hard to bring my very specific dream to life. I trusted them the whole way and they totally over delivered. The day of my wedding when then presented me with my bouquet I burst into tears because it was so perfect. Every detail at my wedding was well thought out and executed so beautifully. We brought all the flowers back to my parents for brunch the next day and the saddest part was leaving the beautiful pineapples, and ginger and leaves behind. I could not recommend LSFD more and can't wait to be back in Florida to stop by the store. Thank you!!!

Sent on 02/08/2018
    Liz Stewart Floral Design 34
    Liz Stewart Floral Design 35
    Liz Stewart Floral Design 36

Jillian · Married on 02/18/2017

I can't even begin to thank Liz and her team for being so absolutely wonderful! I went to two other floral designers before Liz and upon meeting Liz, I just knew! She just got me and got my vision for our wedding day. I didn't know exactly what I wanted, but I gave her a rough idea and she assured me that she knew and told me she's got it. She sure did not disappoint. When she delivered the flowers to me in my bridal suite on my wedding day, I could not stop crying. They were absolutely gorgeous. She met and exceeded every expectation. I highly recommend Liz & her entire team for your wedding or next event. She makes everything magical! Thank you, Liz!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Barbara · Married on 11/05/2016

I knew I would like Liz the minute I sat down with her. She helped me transform a small reception venue into a beautiful room. I didn't know what I wanted and all of her ideas were creative and fun. She helped with all of my floral needs as well as decor for the wedding on the beach and decor for the reception. I spent time looking around at the reception because all of her ideas had come to life and it was beautiful. My flowers were especially beautiful. Thank you Liz for being part of my wedding!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Lisa · Married on 10/29/2016

Tiffany at Liz Stewart Floral Design did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. She was super supportive of all of my ideas (chemistry beakers and flasks as flower vases? Yes please!) and really quick to get back to me when I had questions or changes to make. She executed my vision perfectly, and everything turned out above and beyond what I was hoping for. Plus, she's the nicest and easiest person to work with ever. I highly recommend Tiffany and Liz Stewart Floral Design!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Kristen · Married on 10/15/2016

The team at Liz Stewart Floral Design are amazing! They blew my socks off! I went in last minute with a request for my upcoming wedding (after having to call it off with another florist who was a NIGHTMARE)!
    Tiffany sat me down and in 2 mins had me in tears. I was told from another florist my designs and ideas were not possible. Tiffany saw my vision and ran with it! She was able to take the vision in my head and create it into a reality.
    On the day of the wedding, when they carried in my bouquet of flowers I was completely stunned, there before me was the beautiful arrangement of fall colors and and light green foliage I had imaged. When my husband and I entered the ballroom for our reception we were blown away with how elegant our centerpieces looked. Every little detail was there. Tiffany is an amazing artist with a real vision and passion! I would recommend highly anyone to use their services for any upcoming event or for "just because" moments in life.
    Thank you Liz Stewart Floral Design, thank you Tiffany and thank you team!
    K&P

Sent on 10/26/2016

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

OH Kristen!!! Talk about TEARS!!!! THIS is why i LOVE my job!! Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to share your experience! Of course we are thrilled to hear how very pleased you were with all of your lovely details! SUCH a pleasure getting to meet you & work with you! See you soon for champagne FRIYAY ~ & can't wait to see pics!! XO~ tiff & the LSFD gals !

Sam · Married on 06/04/2016

Loved working with the Liz Stewart team! They were kind, creative and genuinely excited about our wedding. A true pleasure to work with and the most gorgeous floral arrangements I've ever seen - they did an incredible job of bringing our ideas to life!

Sent on 09/04/2016

:) love you Sam! :)

Meagan · Married on 05/07/2016

I did not have a clue about what I wanted for flowers and decor when I started planning for our wedding, but this team quickly helped me envision a very romantic setting that captured my favorite colors and unique preferences. They delivered the flowers and other elements on time, set everything up and took everything down. Their attention to detail was great and they even saved a special memento from being thrown away.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Richard · Married on 12/20/2015

Liz Stewart's team provided an exquisite backdrop for our wedding. We were married in a small, historic chapel and it required just the right touch to accent the venue without overwhelming it. The flowers were beautiful but more than that Liz's team organized tables, coverings, other accents and services for the reception that took place in a museum, again, not a traditional venue. Accented and augmented without overwhelming. Fantastic and beautiful. Thank you Liz for making this such a lovely event.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words, Richard. It was truly our pleasure to work with the family for what truly was a magical day! Congratulations to you all!

Laura · Married on 11/14/2015

Liz Stewart flowers have a signature look. Honestly, no other florist has the amazing quality as Liz Stewart. Classy, elegant, and fun all in one. You will NOT be disappointed with Liz Stewart. Liz and Tiffany went the extra mile to make sure every stem and every flower was as beautiful as possible. I cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 06/20/2012

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

Thank you, Laura for your glowing review. We wish you all the best and it was a pleasure to help with your big day! Liz and Tiff

Liz · Married on 08/08/2015

Liz created absolutely beautiful and unique floral arrangement for my wedding. She helped me stay within my budget and still have gorgeous flowers. I highly recommend Liz if you want fun, creative flowers to compliment your big day!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review, Liz! I loved helping create your wedding flowers and playing a small part on your big day.
    All the best- Liz xoxo
  • User5194427 · 2+ years ago

Tiffany did an amazing job of bringing my vision to life. I was kinda all over the place and wanted various things that I wasn't sure how could fit all into one idea. But Tiffany totally did it! She incorporated every idea I had and put it together even better then I imagined it in my head! Amazing talent. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Jan · Married on 05/16/2015

Caroline was wonderful to work with. She was so responsive to our requests and had terrific ideas. The flower arrangements were gorgeous !! I loved them and didn't want them to wilt. The decorations were beautiful. Thank you for making our celebration spectacular.

Sent on 05/24/2015

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, Jan!! Thank you for allowing LSFD to be a part of your special celebration! You and Steve were such a pleasure to work with!! We wish you both all the best!

Kate · Married on 04/18/2015

First of all, Tiffany is absolutely amazing. I don't have enough good things to say about her. I initially came to her with a sort of idea do what I wanted, which over time turned into a VERY detailed idea....including a TON of DIY projects. I was a little concerned about how it would all turn out....and I have to say that it was better than I even hoped for. She not only set up all of my stuff exactly like I asked, but made it look even better. She printed my Pinterest page and had a photo inventory of all of the decor- my flowers looked better than my favorite Pinterest pin. Absolutely worth every penny. We even did our ceremony on the beach and rented our chairs and arbor through Liz Stewart. Tiffany met with me whenever I wanted, emailed me back promptly and I never saw her without a smile on her face. Her excitement and happiness is contagious, and she is truly and artist with a vision. She even kept me company before I walked down the aisle (I was walking alone and super nervous!) You don't have to worry about anything with this vendor, rest assured it will be absolutely gorgeous.. And probably better than you could ever imagine. I am so thankful for Tiffany and her help to make my wedding day so amazing :)

Sent on 04/30/2015

Kaitlin · Married on 04/11/2015

Tiffany is the best! Her attention to detail and kindness is unmatched. She helped me greatly decide how I wanted our wedding to feel and look. She was able to look at various pictures I brought in and come up with a whole plan. Our wedding flowers exceeded our expectations! They made my whole day :)

Sent on 04/30/2015

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

This makes my day Kaitlin!! Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how happy you were with your flowers & decor! & thank you for allowing us to bring your visions to life! Wishing you & Chris a lifetime of love, happiness & flowers in bloom! XO~ tiffany

Alyssa · Married on 03/29/2015

We have worked with Tiffany once before for my sisters wedding so when my husband and I decided that St. Augustine was were we wanted to get married as well, Tiffany was the first call we made and the day of gave a security deposit to her to make sure we got her.
    Tiffany is such a joyful, fun, creative person and that pours out of her from the second you speak with her. It is almost like with all the stress that comes with planning a wedding she will add in her bubbly attitude to an email or conference call and it just makes planning a wedding fun again!
    I can't say enough about every detail she added to make my wedding PERFECT! Yes, I don't use that word lightly either. From the bridal party florals, to the ceremony archway, to the reception entry, the soft seating....ect...I could go on and on....she took my vision and blew even my mind. I feel like it is important to give credit where credit is due and if you are looking for a florist who can make your dreams come true just as Tiffany did mine....you would silly to not give her a call and book her as soon as possible!

Thank you again Tiffany for all you did! Best of wishes to you!

Sent on 04/14/2015

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

!!!you are making me tear-up!!! thank you so so much for your super sweet words. it means the world to me that you were so happy with everything!!! i know things were a little bit stressful for you guys ~ trying to get all the details in place from afar ~ with a new baby neice in the mix & baby Hudson needing you, too! ;) so many exciting things happening all at once! ;) i so appreciated y'alls trust in me to take the reigns & make it all happen! I had so much FUN with YOUR vision! thank you for choosing ME & the LSFD TEAM to bring it to life!! cant wait to see MORE PICS!! Keep me posted on your new adventures as husband & wife! much love & big hugs!! XOX!

Kerry · Married on 03/28/2015

Liz Stewart and her design team are fantastic. I was married in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL, but I am from New York and I only had the opportunity to meet with Liz one time. However, she was very responsive by email and phone. Everything was incredible. It was exactly what I wanted. She is incredibly talented and managed to create exactly what I had imagined. It was as if she could see the pictures in my mind. Every flower, centerpiece, candle and extra detail brought everything together perfectly. I highly recommend her and her team!

Sent on 04/14/2015

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

Thank you SO much for this wonderful review, Kerry! We were so happy to help you - from near or far - and delighted we captured your vision. All the best - Liz and the LSFD team

Pamela · Married on 03/21/2015

Liz Stewart floral Designs had done many parties for me. Tiffany is very creative and easy to work with. She understands what the clients' vision is and gets it right. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/02/2015

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

Thanks so very much Pam!! Always SUCH a pleasure getting to work with you & your amazing family! :) look forward to the next soiree!!

brittany · event on 03/21/2015

Caroline was such a pleasure to work with. Extremely attentive and full of great ideas

Sent on 05/22/2015

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Brittany! We loved bringing your mom's vision to life for their special anniversary celebration! Please keep us posted with pictures!

Lyndsey · Married on 12/13/2014

Tiffany and the entire team were absolutely AMAZING! The first day my mother, Sarah Grace (wedding planner), and I met with Tiffany I knew she was the one I wanted to make all of my wedding dreams come true! I instantly felt comfortable and trusted her fully. It was only a matter of minutes and us showing her a few of our ideas before she totally knew what our vision was and was able to bring them to life with flowers and rentals offered in the shop. Tiffany was always available when I had questions and extremely prompt in responding to any emails and considering I was planning my wedding from out of town I couldn't of asked for anything more.

The day of was nothing short of extraordinary.. She delivered all of the bouquets and boutonnieres, preparing our ceremony/reception site. She completely exceeded my expectations. It was more than the sparkly winter wonderland I wanted, It was a fairytale!

I can not say THANK YOU enough to Tiffany and the entire team at Liz Stewart for being so wonderful, patient, and accommodating.

Xoxo,
    Lyndsey Jones

Sent on 01/04/2015

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

Oh Lyndsey!! you made me tear-up!! Thank you SO MUCH for your kind words of gratitude! THIS is EXACTLY the response we strive for with EVERY wedding we take on! EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS! YES!! So so so happy for you & Lance! So thankful to have had the opportunity to be a little part of your BIG DAY!! Happy Newlywed life to you guys!! LOVE & HUGS!!

schuyler · Married on 11/09/2014

Liz and her team were fantastic - so creative, accommodating and professional. I planned my wedding from out of town; Liz always made herself available when I was in town and over email, whether it be on the weekends or outside store hours.

The first time my mother and I met with Liz it was as if she could see my visions and brought them to life with flowers and rentals around the shop. By the end I was deferring to her for linen textures and colors because I trusted her so much!

The day of our event she exceeded expectations - delivering flowers and boutonnieres and flowers, staging our reception site, ensuring guest books and our cake (which we adorned with fresh flowers) looked okay. When I entered the space, I felt as if I were in a fairy tale.

We ended up spending more than we had originally anticipated budgeting, however EVERY penny was worth it and the headaches she alleviated. I want to plan another event in North Florida just for the opportunity to work with her and her team again!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Lauren · Married on 06/14/2014

Flowers were a WOW!!! Guests were impressed. Liz created arrangements that were exactly what we wanted. Used many of them the next day around our pool for a get together for out of town guests.
    Liz and her team are very easy to work with and offered great suggestions along the way.
    Would definitely use Liz again and recommend her to anyone wanting a great floral designer.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

Thanks, Lauren for your great review and the opportunity to bring your vision to life on your wedding day ! Such a pleasure to work with you and Team McCullagh!! All the best!!