Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Parkers Events

Beautiful and affordable florals in NE Florida

I truly love working with brides! I feel completely blessed and extremely priviledged to do what I love...create art and beauty with flowers and be a part of a once in a lifetime event!

The most important thing I can say about my floral business is that I can keep the costs down due to low overhead and provide you with beautiful flowers.  Since I was a wedding planner for more than 10 years, I know how important it is to stay within budget.  I have several large albums filled with my designs and many books and magazines of wedding flowers. So, whether you have your own ideas or need a little help, I have plenty of resources to help!

Most of my business comes from referrals.  In addition to the reviews listed on Wedding Wire, I can also provide you with numerous references.  Please feel free to also visit my blog  www.parkersevents.blogspot.com.

I would love to meet with you and talk about your wedding!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Corsages (2)
Flower Crowns (2)
Event Design (1)
Single Flowers (1)

THANK GOD I FOUND TAMMY! I was trying to stay on budget for my 2/17/18 wedding at Treasury on the Plaza, and I was concerned about spending way too much on flowers. Luckily, the gals at Coastal Coordinating connected me with Tammy at Parkers Events. She met with me to discuss my budget and wedding vision. I sent her some pinterest ideas and within a few days, she responded with some gorgeous floral options and quotes. Every option was well within my tiny budget!

I ordered 4 bouquets (including a bridal bouquet) featuring white flowers and greenery. I LOVED the bouquets. They were gorgeous, yet simple, so they didn't overshadow my gown. And the woman who "won" my bouquet during the anniversary dance was thrilled. For centerpieces, we ultimately went with hydrangeas, simple white flowers and lots of beautiful greenery for an elegant look during the reception. Half of our 14 dinner tables featured tall, dramatic floral arrangements, while the other half featured cylindrical vases with floating candles (the half-and-half option helped us keep costs down... and created a lovely, illuminated effect). I feel like we got SO MUCH... and for only a little more than $1,000. Seriously. I'm still in shock over that low price for such beautiful work.

Throughout the entire process, Tammy was so incredibly flexible and easy to work with. When I sent her a last-minute request a couple of days before the wedding, she really saved the day for me (preventing me from a massive pinterest fail).

Thanks again to Tammy and Parkers Events!

Profile Picture Lucy, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tammy is AMAZING!! My original florist for my wedding quit on my wedding 30 days out from my wedding. My wedding planner recommended Tammy and I am so happy that she did! When I met with Tammy she was very sweet and she listened to exactly what I wanted my flowers arrangements and bouquet to look like. She is also very reasonably priced. My previous florist was going to charge more and do less than what Tammy charged us. With Tammy I was able to get exactly everything I wanted and stay within my budget. On my wedding day, when I first saw the arrangements and my bouquet, I almost cried! They were so BEAUTIFUL and EXACTLY what I wanted!! I got so many compliments on my bouquet! The flowers helped bring the look of my wedding together just the way I wanted them to. I would highly recommend Tammy to anyone!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Parker events was amazing! Their arrangements were absolutely beautiful! And Tammy is so creative. She really helped me stay within budget while still presenting a beautiful arrangement at our wedding. She decorated our ceremony and reception and was very easy to work with. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/20/17, 10 Reviews

Artificial
Flower Girl Baskets
8 AWARDS

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Tammy has been a dream to work with. She created an amazing layout for our very first wedding at Hope Pavilion, she designed soft fushia and creme hues for flowers, soft panels hanging to soften the pavilion, and specialty linens for a formal affair even though the venue is rustic. She assisted us at every step of the way, being a new venue, and even followed up afterwards to help us improve. We would recommend her to any bride as being a patient, helpful, and kind part of your wedding planning experience!

Wonderful to work with!

Wonderful to work with!

Great work, love her stuff! Christy www.ChristywhiteheadPhotography.com

One of the Best in the Business I would recommend Tammy to anyone !!

Events