110 Reviews for Parkers Events

Flower Crowns (2)
Event Design (1)
Single Flowers (1)
110 Parkers Events Reviews

The flowers Tammy provided on my wedding day were FLAWLESS! Everything, from the centerpieces to the bouquets, was amazing! She is very reasonably priced and knows how to bring your vision to life!

Profile Picture Caroline, 4/13/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

THANK GOD I FOUND TAMMY! I was trying to stay on budget for my 2/17/18 wedding at Treasury on the Plaza, and I was concerned about spending way too much on flowers. Luckily, the gals at Coastal Coordinating connected me with Tammy at Parkers Events. She met with me to discuss my budget and wedding vision. I sent her some pinterest ideas and within a few days, she responded with some gorgeous floral options and quotes. Every option was well within my tiny budget!

I ordered 4 bouquets (including a bridal bouquet) featuring white flowers and greenery. I LOVED the bouquets. They were gorgeous, yet simple, so they didn't overshadow my gown. And the woman who "won" my bouquet during the anniversary dance was thrilled. For centerpieces, we ultimately went with hydrangeas, simple white flowers and lots of beautiful greenery for an elegant look during the reception. Half of our 14 dinner tables featured tall, dramatic floral arrangements, while the other half featured cylindrical vases with floating candles (the half-and-half option helped us keep costs down... and created a lovely, illuminated effect). I feel like we got SO MUCH... and for only a little more than $1,000. Seriously. I'm still in shock over that low price for such beautiful work.

Throughout the entire process, Tammy was so incredibly flexible and easy to work with. When I sent her a last-minute request a couple of days before the wedding, she really saved the day for me (preventing me from a massive pinterest fail).

Thanks again to Tammy and Parkers Events!

Profile Picture Lucy, 2/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tammy is AMAZING!! My original florist for my wedding quit on my wedding 30 days out from my wedding. My wedding planner recommended Tammy and I am so happy that she did! When I met with Tammy she was very sweet and she listened to exactly what I wanted my flowers arrangements and bouquet to look like. She is also very reasonably priced. My previous florist was going to charge more and do less than what Tammy charged us. With Tammy I was able to get exactly everything I wanted and stay within my budget. On my wedding day, when I first saw the arrangements and my bouquet, I almost cried! They were so BEAUTIFUL and EXACTLY what I wanted!! I got so many compliments on my bouquet! The flowers helped bring the look of my wedding together just the way I wanted them to. I would highly recommend Tammy to anyone!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Parker events was amazing! Their arrangements were absolutely beautiful! And Tammy is so creative. She really helped me stay within budget while still presenting a beautiful arrangement at our wedding. She decorated our ceremony and reception and was very easy to work with. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/20/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We loved our flowers! And we felt we got a very good deal for our money.

Profile Picture Jill, 5/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

It was such a pleasure working with Tammy at Parker Events..she was very professional, flexible, knowledgeable and affordable! Tammy arranged the most beautiful high quality flowers for my wedding at the Treasury on the Plaza in St. Augustine, Fl. Tammy did a great job of communicating with me and showing me pictures of what my arrangements would look like so that I could be at ease. My bouquet was stunning and she even added in some "bling" to make it extra special. Overall, I couldn't have been more pleased with how beautiful and affordable my floral arrangements were for my wedding. I would highly recommend Parker Events to any bride who is having a wedding in St. Augustine, FL.

Profile Picture Denise, 4/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Parker Events helped make our wedding spectacular. She took my overall vision and made it better than I could have imagined. Tammy was very easy to contact and responded quickly to any and all questions we had. Parker Events is so much more than flowers (which were fresh and gorgeous). She set up and provided charger plates, wedding arbor, and all other decorations. I did not have to stress or worry about any aspect of my wedding thanks to Tammy.

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies
4.3

I only had a few inspriation photos to show Tammy when we first met but she was able to help me come up with some nice options. My only complaints are I asked for wrist corsages for the moms/grandmothers and received pin on ones. Luckily the venue was able to add rubber bands to them but they flopped around most of the night. My other complaint was I asked for real flowers in my bouquet and had real calla lilies, real asiatic lilies, real coral spray roses, and silk reddish color orchids. I was under the impression the orchids would be real too and more of a coral color but they weren't. Otherwise all the other flowers were beautiful.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jesika, 11/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Tammy was wonderful to work with. She provided us with everything we asked for. Our flowers and centerpieces were beautiful. I highly recommend her for your wedding decor.

Profile Picture Katie, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

She was truly wonderful. Every part of our day went flawless and it was because of her. Tammy had asked questions and helped with ideas for the big day for things that hadn't even occurred to me. The flowers and centerpiece she did and set up for us were gorgeous. My parents even took the flowers home afterwards and enjoyed them for another week!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

My flowers were exactly what I wanted and I received many compliments from my guests well after the wedding. She was able to work within my budget to give me exactly what I wanted.

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had a great experience working with Tammy and team. She helped me nail down my floral needs while she was in the midst of wedding season (July) and she provided consultation on flowers that weren't available within a reasonable time.

I would give a budgeting bride a heads up that although a deposit is required, you will also be required to pay for your floral order at 100% before the event. If you aren't local (my wedding was in Atlanta), yes, that means you'll finalize your order "sight unseen." I'm glad things worked out and Tammy put the flowers together as I requested down to my very specific rose requirement. Thank you, Parkers Events!

Profile Picture Chimere, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Tammy was awesome to work with and our wedding flowers were gorgeous (and affordable)!!!

Profile Picture Whitney, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I would highly suggest Parkers Events for your wedding flowers! Very affordable and accommodating. Tammy also gave us some extra flowers WITH centerpieces that she had from a previous wedding that were in my colors. It made our wedding that much more special and beautiful. (Thank you so much!!)

Profile Picture Macey, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Tammy was a pleasure to work with! She made planning my wedding so much easier!! I have already recommended her to friends!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Parkers Events and Tammy were amazing! Tammy listened to my vision and executed it flawlessly. The guests are still raving about my flowers. She highly exceeded my expectations and I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you Tammy for making my wedding flowers so beautiful and hand delivering them with care. You were such a great listener and I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/14/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tammy, words cannot express enough of how much we appreciate everything you did to make our wedding AMAZING and FLAWLESS and PERFECT! Thank you for everything that you did for us and the gorgeous bouquets and orchids and centerpieces and organizing everything and letting us relax and enjoy our day! We really are so grateful and everyone was saying how awesome everything was and I told them it was all because of you!!! Everything was absolutely perfect! Thank you again Tammy! :D

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Planning

I initially meet Tammy at one of the bridal shows and was immediately attracted to her calm demeanor. She was so sweet and helpful every step of the way. I first thought that I wasn’t going to be able to afford any flowers after meeting with 2 other florist, but Tammy’s prices were reasonable and her work was beautiful, I couldn’t believe the value that I was getting. . I could not have been happier with my decision to use her as our florist for our big day. She was very professional and helpful every step of the way, answered every email, every phone call, and made every appointment on time! I Would Absolutely recommend, Parkers Events, trust me you won’t be disappointed!

Profile Picture shequila, 2/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tammy and Brigid literally brought my Pinterest board to life! I showed them pictures of the bouquets that inspired me and the entire style of my dream wedding, and they went above and beyond to make that happen! My bouquet looked identical to the photo I shared, our centerpieces were exactly as I imagined, and they were truly the nicest women to work with! In addition to the high quality flowers and service we experienced, Parkers Events came in way less expensive than any other company we received quotes from.

Profile Picture Lauren, 2/20/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Tammy was very easy to communicate with and very responsive. I was able to provide Tammy with a picture of what i wanted and a list of who needed flowers and it was done - so easy! The flowers turned out beautiful and I got a ton of compliments on how colorful they were! Thank you Tammy!

Profile Picture Andrea, 1/22/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tammy was our florist and planner. She has the best prices around and creates the most amazing bouquets and centerpieces. I was floored when I saw them. At our wedding, we had quite a few extra people that showed that didn't have a seat. She quickly resolved the issue and got them all tables and chairs set up. She made sure everything went smoothly and on schedule! I highlight recommend!

Profile Picture melissa, 10/23/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tammy is AMAZING!! So trustworthy and you can really depend on her to make your ideas and dreams come true!

Profile Picture Married, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tammy is amazing to work with! She is so patient and asks the best questions to help make your dream day possible. She is so accommodating with changes and takes charge with contacting vendors and making your day and preparation so much less stressful! The joy she has in each phase of wedding planning makes you so calm and confident as a bride!

Profile Picture Lauren , 9/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Tammy was truly a blessing! I booked her through word of mouth. Her clients weren't lying or exaggerating! Tammy is EXCEPTIONAL, PROFESSIONAL, PATIENT, UNDERSTANDING, ATTENTIVE, PUNCTUAL, ORGANIZED, CREATIVE, AND SOOO MUCH MORE! I hired Tammy TWO MONTHS BEFORE MY WEDDING as my wedding coordinator and florist and it was THE BEST decision I made!!I I actually did not originally intend on hiring a wedding coordinator because I didn't think I needed one, but boy was I wrong!! There were many loose ends I needed tied and I had so little time. Tammy made me feel like a HUGE weight was lifted off my shoulders. She didn't miss ONE THING, when it came to her service. The rehearsal went smoothly and the day of the wedding was FLAWLESS. I even considered using alternatives for my centerpieces instead of flowers considering the quotes I was getting from other florists. I didn't think I could get "the look" I wanted with my budget. Tammy proved me wrong. Not only did she deliver but she SURPASSED anything I could have ever imagined!! My flowers looked like a million bucks and if I could do it again knowing what I know now, I would've paid DOUBLE for what she provided. My wedding was dreamy, romantic, soft, and warm...EVERYTHING I WANTED AND MORE! I wish my flowers could've lived forever!! If you think you don't need a wedding planner, you might be right, but if you want a PEACE OF MIND and a little bit more of your time for other things, she is well worth it. As for flowers, you will literally just be throwing money away if you go to someone else. I would put Tammy's flowers and arrangements up against ANYONE. They were absolutely a highlight in the wedding. Do yourself a favor, CALL HER NOW!! You won't regret it!!!!!!

Profile Picture Elleri, 8/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Flowers and centerpieces were perfect! The venue looked like a dream!! Couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.

Profile Picture User4441088, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews