Parkers Events Reviews

Parkers Events 6
Parkers Events 7

Melanie · Married on 03/23/2019

Gorgeous Florals

I was blown away on my wedding day by the beautiful flowers that arrived! Tammy did an amazing job with making my vision come to life! The quality and price of her flowers you cannot beat! I am so pleased and have already recommended her to friends! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Parkers Events's reply:

Thank you so much Melanie for taking the time to write this review. You were so wonderful to work with and you looked stunning on your wedding day! Best wishes for a phenomenal marriage!
  • Arielle

Arielle · Married on 12/15/2018

Wedding vision came to life

Tammy created the most amazing florals for my wedding day. She is very knowledgeable on florals and would send me pictures of flowers that I might be interested in to help me get an idea. She gave me options of more expensive florals or comparable less expensive florals, which was very helpful when it came to creating a budget. Tammy was extremely helpful from the time I hired her to the wedding day, and created florals for my wedding that were EXACTLY what I wanted!

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Kacy

Kacy Kreger · Married on 12/11/2018

Tuesday wedding at Walker’s Landing

Tammy was able to fit within our budget and provide breathtaking florals. The vases we rented for the bouquets from her were AMAZING. She provided draping, a garland, florals for cakes, and flowers for my hair. The flowers in my hair were probably my favorite part! They were so unique and beautiful. Thank you Tammy for all of your hard work making my vision come to life! I didn’t know anything about flowers, but she took what I liked and made it fit!

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Parkers Events 8
    Parkers Events 9
  • Malori

Malori · Married on 12/08/2018

Gorgeous flowers & so easy to work with!

I worked with Tammy from Parker's Events and she was SO GREAT to work with! Super understanding when I was way behind on sending things in when the husband had a hospital stay, always quick to respond. Very affordable. Out flowers were BEAUTIFUL! We got so many compliments on them! Can't recommend them enough :)

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Parkers Events 10
    Parkers Events 11
    Parkers Events 12
    Parkers Events 13

Parkers Events's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a sweet review! You looked fabulous! Would love to have a few pictures sent to my email if you have time. Thanks again and congratulations!
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 12/01/2018

Beautiful Wedding Flowers

I used Tammy with Parker's Events for my wedding flowers and they were SO beautiful!! I initially had a phone conversation with Tammy and then sent her photos of all my ideas. She helped choose flowers that were in season to give me the look I wanted to make it more affordable. And overall compared to all of the other florists I looked at, Parker's Events is extremely affordable. They did a great job setting everything up, and the bouquets were perfect. I highly recommend Parker's Events for flowers!

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Parkers Events 14

Parkers Events's reply:

I love your picture with the flag behind you! You were wonderful to work with and Im so thankful you loved your flowers.
    Please share pictures when you can. Thank you for the review!

Kasye · Married on 10/27/2018

Gorgeous flowers!

Tammy did such a great job for our wedding! Everything was beautiful and looked perfect! She did a great job of executing my vision! I would definitely recommend using her services!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Patti

Patti · Married on 10/06/2018

Took my breath away!

WOW, is all I can say about Tammy and her staff. My daughter had no idea what to do as far as flowers and centerpieces go for her wedding. She searched the internet and found one bouquet that she liked and showed it to Tammy. Tammy went from there and created the most amazing bouquets and centerpieces from that one picture. She has an amazing talent. And, at a great price!

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Parkers Events 15

Blair Rapanick · Married on 09/29/2018

Just beautiful!

Tammy was awesome to work with in planning flowers for my daughter's wedding at the Carriage House in St. Augustine.The wedding party flowers, table décor and other floral touches made it feel and look so elegant! Tammy had great suggestions and was just a call or email away! Prices were very reasonable as well.

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/02/2018

Beautiful bouquets!

We loved our flowers!! A great value and Tammy was truly wonderful to work with!

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Parkers Events 16
    Parkers Events 17

Parkers Events's reply:

Thank you Rachel! Loved the pictures you posted! You were stunning, by the way. Best wishes for an amazing marriage making a ton of wonderful memories!

Brooklynn · Married on 07/14/2018

Tammy did an incredible job at Anasia and Will's Treasury wedding, and there is no doubt we LOVE recommending her to our couples! She is an expert at all things flowers and we cannot thank her enough for her hard work and attention to detail to make wedding day perfect for our couples.

Coastal Coordinating loves you Tammy! XO

Sent on 07/16/2018
  • User3647346 · 1+ year ago

She was AMAZING it was everything I wanted and more.. :-)

Sent on 11/01/2013

Caroline · Married on 04/13/2018

The flowers Tammy provided on my wedding day were FLAWLESS! Everything, from the centerpieces to the bouquets, was amazing! She is very reasonably priced and knows how to bring your vision to life!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Lucy · Married on 02/17/2018

THANK GOD I FOUND TAMMY! I was trying to stay on budget for my 2/17/18 wedding at Treasury on the Plaza, and I was concerned about spending way too much on flowers. Luckily, the gals at Coastal Coordinating connected me with Tammy at Parkers Events. She met with me to discuss my budget and wedding vision. I sent her some pinterest ideas and within a few days, she responded with some gorgeous floral options and quotes. Every option was well within my tiny budget!

I ordered 4 bouquets (including a bridal bouquet) featuring white flowers and greenery. I LOVED the bouquets. They were gorgeous, yet simple, so they didn't overshadow my gown. And the woman who "won" my bouquet during the anniversary dance was thrilled. For centerpieces, we ultimately went with hydrangeas, simple white flowers and lots of beautiful greenery for an elegant look during the reception. Half of our 14 dinner tables featured tall, dramatic floral arrangements, while the other half featured cylindrical vases with floating candles (the half-and-half option helped us keep costs down... and created a lovely, illuminated effect). I feel like we got SO MUCH... and for only a little more than $1,000. Seriously. I'm still in shock over that low price for such beautiful work.

Throughout the entire process, Tammy was so incredibly flexible and easy to work with. When I sent her a last-minute request a couple of days before the wedding, she really saved the day for me (preventing me from a massive pinterest fail).

Thanks again to Tammy and Parkers Events!

Sent on 02/23/2018
    Parkers Events 18
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 07/14/2017

Tammy is AMAZING!! My original florist for my wedding quit on my wedding 30 days out from my wedding. My wedding planner recommended Tammy and I am so happy that she did! When I met with Tammy she was very sweet and she listened to exactly what I wanted my flowers arrangements and bouquet to look like. She is also very reasonably priced. My previous florist was going to charge more and do less than what Tammy charged us. With Tammy I was able to get exactly everything I wanted and stay within my budget. On my wedding day, when I first saw the arrangements and my bouquet, I almost cried! They were so BEAUTIFUL and EXACTLY what I wanted!! I got so many compliments on my bouquet! The flowers helped bring the look of my wedding together just the way I wanted them to. I would highly recommend Tammy to anyone!!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Rachel · Married on 05/20/2017

Parker events was amazing! Their arrangements were absolutely beautiful! And Tammy is so creative. She really helped me stay within budget while still presenting a beautiful arrangement at our wedding. She decorated our ceremony and reception and was very easy to work with. Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Jill · Married on 05/05/2017

We loved our flowers! And we felt we got a very good deal for our money.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Denise · Married on 04/28/2017

It was such a pleasure working with Tammy at Parker Events..she was very professional, flexible, knowledgeable and affordable! Tammy arranged the most beautiful high quality flowers for my wedding at the Treasury on the Plaza in St. Augustine, Fl. Tammy did a great job of communicating with me and showing me pictures of what my arrangements would look like so that I could be at ease. My bouquet was stunning and she even added in some "bling" to make it extra special. Overall, I couldn't have been more pleased with how beautiful and affordable my floral arrangements were for my wedding. I would highly recommend Parker Events to any bride who is having a wedding in St. Augustine, FL.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Amanda · Married on 12/04/2016

Parker Events helped make our wedding spectacular. She took my overall vision and made it better than I could have imagined. Tammy was very easy to contact and responded quickly to any and all questions we had. Parker Events is so much more than flowers (which were fresh and gorgeous). She set up and provided charger plates, wedding arbor, and all other decorations. I did not have to stress or worry about any aspect of my wedding thanks to Tammy.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Katie · Married on 11/05/2016

Tammy was wonderful to work with. She provided us with everything we asked for. Our flowers and centerpieces were beautiful. I highly recommend her for your wedding decor.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2016

She was truly wonderful. Every part of our day went flawless and it was because of her. Tammy had asked questions and helped with ideas for the big day for things that hadn't even occurred to me. The flowers and centerpiece she did and set up for us were gorgeous. My parents even took the flowers home afterwards and enjoyed them for another week!

Sent on 12/07/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/04/2016

Tammy was awesome to work with and our wedding flowers were gorgeous (and affordable)!!!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Macey · Married on 05/29/2016

I would highly suggest Parkers Events for your wedding flowers! Very affordable and accommodating. Tammy also gave us some extra flowers WITH centerpieces that she had from a previous wedding that were in my colors. It made our wedding that much more special and beautiful. (Thank you so much!!)

Sent on 11/29/2016

Brittany · Married on 05/28/2016

Tammy was a pleasure to work with! She made planning my wedding so much easier!! I have already recommended her to friends!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/14/2016

Parkers Events and Tammy were amazing! Tammy listened to my vision and executed it flawlessly. The guests are still raving about my flowers. She highly exceeded my expectations and I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you Tammy for making my wedding flowers so beautiful and hand delivering them with care. You were such a great listener and I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Lisa · Married on 04/09/2016

Tammy, words cannot express enough of how much we appreciate everything you did to make our wedding AMAZING and FLAWLESS and PERFECT! Thank you for everything that you did for us and the gorgeous bouquets and orchids and centerpieces and organizing everything and letting us relax and enjoy our day! We really are so grateful and everyone was saying how awesome everything was and I told them it was all because of you!!! Everything was absolutely perfect! Thank you again Tammy! :D

Sent on 04/12/2016