Parkers Events Reviews

Parkers Events 2
Parkers Events 3

Kasye · Married on 10/27/2018

Gorgeous flowers!

Tammy did such a great job for our wedding! Everything was beautiful and looked perfect! She did a great job of executing my vision! I would definitely recommend using her services!

Blair Rapanick · Married on 09/29/2018

Just beautiful!

Tammy was awesome to work with in planning flowers for my daughter's wedding at the Carriage House in St. Augustine.The wedding party flowers, table décor and other floral touches made it feel and look so elegant! Tammy had great suggestions and was just a call or email away! Prices were very reasonable as well.

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/02/2018

Beautiful bouquets!

We loved our flowers!! A great value and Tammy was truly wonderful to work with!

Sent on 11/05/2018
    Parkers Events 4
    Parkers Events 5

Parkers Events's reply:

Thank you Rachel! Loved the pictures you posted! You were stunning, by the way. Best wishes for an amazing marriage making a ton of wonderful memories!

Brooklynn · Married on 07/14/2018

Tammy did an incredible job at Anasia and Will's Treasury wedding, and there is no doubt we LOVE recommending her to our couples! She is an expert at all things flowers and we cannot thank her enough for her hard work and attention to detail to make wedding day perfect for our couples.

Coastal Coordinating loves you Tammy! XO

• User3647346 · Recently married

She was AMAZING it was everything I wanted and more.. :-)

Caroline · Married on 04/13/2018

The flowers Tammy provided on my wedding day were FLAWLESS! Everything, from the centerpieces to the bouquets, was amazing! She is very reasonably priced and knows how to bring your vision to life!

Lucy · Married on 02/17/2018

THANK GOD I FOUND TAMMY! I was trying to stay on budget for my 2/17/18 wedding at Treasury on the Plaza, and I was concerned about spending way too much on flowers. Luckily, the gals at Coastal Coordinating connected me with Tammy at Parkers Events. She met with me to discuss my budget and wedding vision. I sent her some pinterest ideas and within a few days, she responded with some gorgeous floral options and quotes. Every option was well within my tiny budget!

I ordered 4 bouquets (including a bridal bouquet) featuring white flowers and greenery. I LOVED the bouquets. They were gorgeous, yet simple, so they didn't overshadow my gown. And the woman who "won" my bouquet during the anniversary dance was thrilled. For centerpieces, we ultimately went with hydrangeas, simple white flowers and lots of beautiful greenery for an elegant look during the reception. Half of our 14 dinner tables featured tall, dramatic floral arrangements, while the other half featured cylindrical vases with floating candles (the half-and-half option helped us keep costs down... and created a lovely, illuminated effect). I feel like we got SO MUCH... and for only a little more than $1,000. Seriously. I'm still in shock over that low price for such beautiful work.

Throughout the entire process, Tammy was so incredibly flexible and easy to work with. When I sent her a last-minute request a couple of days before the wedding, she really saved the day for me (preventing me from a massive pinterest fail).

Thanks again to Tammy and Parkers Events!

Parkers Events 6
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 07/14/2017

Tammy is AMAZING!! My original florist for my wedding quit on my wedding 30 days out from my wedding. My wedding planner recommended Tammy and I am so happy that she did! When I met with Tammy she was very sweet and she listened to exactly what I wanted my flowers arrangements and bouquet to look like. She is also very reasonably priced. My previous florist was going to charge more and do less than what Tammy charged us. With Tammy I was able to get exactly everything I wanted and stay within my budget. On my wedding day, when I first saw the arrangements and my bouquet, I almost cried! They were so BEAUTIFUL and EXACTLY what I wanted!! I got so many compliments on my bouquet! The flowers helped bring the look of my wedding together just the way I wanted them to. I would highly recommend Tammy to anyone!!

Rachel · Married on 05/20/2017

Parker events was amazing! Their arrangements were absolutely beautiful! And Tammy is so creative. She really helped me stay within budget while still presenting a beautiful arrangement at our wedding. She decorated our ceremony and reception and was very easy to work with. Thank you so much!

Jill · Married on 05/05/2017

We loved our flowers! And we felt we got a very good deal for our money.

Denise · Married on 04/28/2017

It was such a pleasure working with Tammy at Parker Events..she was very professional, flexible, knowledgeable and affordable! Tammy arranged the most beautiful high quality flowers for my wedding at the Treasury on the Plaza in St. Augustine, Fl. Tammy did a great job of communicating with me and showing me pictures of what my arrangements would look like so that I could be at ease. My bouquet was stunning and she even added in some "bling" to make it extra special. Overall, I couldn't have been more pleased with how beautiful and affordable my floral arrangements were for my wedding. I would highly recommend Parker Events to any bride who is having a wedding in St. Augustine, FL.

Amanda · Married on 12/04/2016

Parker Events helped make our wedding spectacular. She took my overall vision and made it better than I could have imagined. Tammy was very easy to contact and responded quickly to any and all questions we had. Parker Events is so much more than flowers (which were fresh and gorgeous). She set up and provided charger plates, wedding arbor, and all other decorations. I did not have to stress or worry about any aspect of my wedding thanks to Tammy.

Katie · Married on 11/05/2016

Tammy was wonderful to work with. She provided us with everything we asked for. Our flowers and centerpieces were beautiful. I highly recommend her for your wedding decor.

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2016

She was truly wonderful. Every part of our day went flawless and it was because of her. Tammy had asked questions and helped with ideas for the big day for things that hadn't even occurred to me. The flowers and centerpiece she did and set up for us were gorgeous. My parents even took the flowers home afterwards and enjoyed them for another week!

• W

Whitney · Married on 09/04/2016

Tammy was awesome to work with and our wedding flowers were gorgeous (and affordable)!!!

Macey · Married on 05/29/2016

I would highly suggest Parkers Events for your wedding flowers! Very affordable and accommodating. Tammy also gave us some extra flowers WITH centerpieces that she had from a previous wedding that were in my colors. It made our wedding that much more special and beautiful. (Thank you so much!!)

Brittany · Married on 05/28/2016

Tammy was a pleasure to work with! She made planning my wedding so much easier!! I have already recommended her to friends!

Lauren · Married on 05/14/2016

Parkers Events and Tammy were amazing! Tammy listened to my vision and executed it flawlessly. The guests are still raving about my flowers. She highly exceeded my expectations and I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you Tammy for making my wedding flowers so beautiful and hand delivering them with care. You were such a great listener and I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Lisa · Married on 04/09/2016

Tammy, words cannot express enough of how much we appreciate everything you did to make our wedding AMAZING and FLAWLESS and PERFECT! Thank you for everything that you did for us and the gorgeous bouquets and orchids and centerpieces and organizing everything and letting us relax and enjoy our day! We really are so grateful and everyone was saying how awesome everything was and I told them it was all because of you!!! Everything was absolutely perfect! Thank you again Tammy! :D

shequila · Married on 02/29/2016

I initially meet Tammy at one of the bridal shows and was immediately attracted to her calm demeanor. She was so sweet and helpful every step of the way. I first thought that I wasn’t going to be able to afford any flowers after meeting with 2 other florist, but Tammy’s prices were reasonable and her work was beautiful, I couldn’t believe the value that I was getting. . I could not have been happier with my decision to use her as our florist for our big day. She was very professional and helpful every step of the way, answered every email, every phone call, and made every appointment on time! I Would Absolutely recommend, Parkers Events, trust me you won’t be disappointed!

Lauren · Married on 02/20/2016

Tammy and Brigid literally brought my Pinterest board to life! I showed them pictures of the bouquets that inspired me and the entire style of my dream wedding, and they went above and beyond to make that happen! My bouquet looked identical to the photo I shared, our centerpieces were exactly as I imagined, and they were truly the nicest women to work with! In addition to the high quality flowers and service we experienced, Parkers Events came in way less expensive than any other company we received quotes from.

Andrea · Married on 01/22/2016

Tammy was very easy to communicate with and very responsive. I was able to provide Tammy with a picture of what i wanted and a list of who needed flowers and it was done - so easy! The flowers turned out beautiful and I got a ton of compliments on how colorful they were! Thank you Tammy!

melissa · Married on 10/23/2015

Tammy was our florist and planner. She has the best prices around and creates the most amazing bouquets and centerpieces. I was floored when I saw them. At our wedding, we had quite a few extra people that showed that didn't have a seat. She quickly resolved the issue and got them all tables and chairs set up. She made sure everything went smoothly and on schedule! I highlight recommend!

Married · Married on 10/17/2015

Tammy is AMAZING!! So trustworthy and you can really depend on her to make your ideas and dreams come true!

Lauren · Married on 09/25/2015

Tammy is amazing to work with! She is so patient and asks the best questions to help make your dream day possible. She is so accommodating with changes and takes charge with contacting vendors and making your day and preparation so much less stressful! The joy she has in each phase of wedding planning makes you so calm and confident as a bride!