River City Weddings

Jacksonville, FL 32224 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About River City Weddings

River City Weddings is a Jacksonville, Florida-based company offering wedding officiant services. River City Weddings is owned and operated by David and Sandra Tagliaferri. David is a Notary Public appointed by the governor of Florida with over 20 years of experience. Having been married by a Notary Public themselves, David and Sandra understand the need to have a professional, genuine wedding officiant perform the ceremony. David is committed to helping you craft the ceremony and vows that are perfect for you. You can choose from their wide selection of vow options or create your own. Inquire about River City Weddings today to begin planning the personalized ceremony of your dreams!

Whether you're hoping to get married in a church, on a beach or in someone's backyard, River City Weddings would love to help you put together a unique, memorable ceremony experience. Their services include:

• Rehearsals
  • Wedding ceremonies
  • Customized vows
  • Unlimited planning meetings
  • Filing of notarized marriage license
  • Referral services

River City Weddings

80 Reviews for River City Weddings

• O

Olivia · Married on 07/29/2017

My husband Josh and I got married on July 29, 2017 at the navy base at Mayport, and we asked David to be our officiant. We cannot thank him enough! So many people had great things to say about how professional and charismatic he was! He was also quick to respond to any communications we had. We definitely recommend David to anyone looking for a great officiant!

Kellie · Married on 10/21/2016

I would highly recommend David to anyone looking for a wedding officiant. He is very organized and professional, but still has a warm and personable demeanor. He is very responsive to emails and was so easy to work with. He has a whole packet of selections to choose from for every part of the ceremony but is also open to anything additional you want to add or change. I mostly chose from options in his packet, but we added our own wine ceremony as well. Everything ran very smoothly and I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Kristalle · Married on 10/01/2016

I believe picking officiants was one of the hardest parts of wedding planning. Mostly, because you want to feel a connection with the person vs some stranger. Despite being a stranger David made us feel so comfortable. Our first meeting with him was a breeze and so comfortable. David gave us tons of packets to go through to help plan out our ceremony but also stated he had no problem doing anything we wanted. The packet was a guideline and nothing we had to commit too. Although we used everything from that packet while still personalizing the ceremony to us and I could not have been more grateful for that packet. David came to our rehearsal and made that run smooth and made sure everyone knew exactly what to do! I also had a request for David. My husband did not want to write our own vows and since that was something I really wanted so I decided to let my husband have what he wanted and we went with some of the vows David gave us as options. I decided that I was going to add my own personal touch to my husbands vows in which I did not tell him about (it was a good laugh that day because it was totally expected when said). David asked if my husband knew about this and I said no he would not approve. Well David kept my secret right until that moment and let it run so seamlessly while I was giggling away. David was so great to work with, is very easy to get ahold of and quick to help with anything you need. I would definitely recommend him.

River City Weddings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 275.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 175.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 275.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• River City Weddings 1
    Military Discount
    Active Duty Military members receive a discount of $25.00 off any wedding package.

• That Wedding Lady
    That Wedding Lady Wedding Officiants

David Tagliaferri is my "go-to" officiant when I just can't accommodate your special day. We work closely together and serve as emergency backups for each other. With over 125 weddings to his credit, David delivers a quality product each and every time. He's professional, affable and truly enjoys his work. -Rachel, That Wedding Lady

• Christy Whitehead Photography
    Christy Whitehead Photography Wedding Photographers

Worked with him several times. Great to deal with, very professional. Christy www.ChristyWhiteheadPhotography.com