First Coast Ceremonies

Jacksonville, FL View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$500 Typical Price

Owned by Pastor Bob Hovey, First Coast Ceremonies offers couples wedding officiant services in Northeast Florida and beyond. Pastor Bob has been a senior pastor since gradutaing from Reformed Theological Seminary in '95. Weddings have always been a great joy in his ministry! He loves to serve each couple as they prepare, and on their Special Day, sharing his joy, wisdom, and experience, as well as having (alot of) fun along the way.

Pastor Bob officiates Christian religious or non-religious ceremonies, from formal, to beach causual. He also offers Pre-Marital Coaching (two, 2 hr courses at your home) to all his couples, and even those whose ceremony he won't be performing. He is licensed to provide his services in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina.

Please see his wonderful website for information, pricing, pictures, videos and services offered:

www.firstcoastceremonies.com

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$500

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$250

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian
Quaker

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

FL
GA
NC
SC

What languages do you speak?

English

Bethann Getting married on 06/16/2022

Pastor Bob is an Allstar!!

I do not have enough great things to say about Pastor Bob, and neither do my guests! He gave a very personal and intimate ceremony that was full of love and laughs. He knew how to engage our guests and cater the ceremony just for me and my husband. He even stayed for the reception to give a blessing before we ate, which everyone loved. He is incredibly personable and full of great stories. Each of my guests that spoke with him came away proclaiming what an awesome guy Pastor Bob is!

Throughout the whole process, Pastor Bob was responsive, helpful, and a pleasure to work with. My husband and I elected to do pre-marital counseling with him, which I highly recommend. It was a good way for Pastor Bob to get to know us, as well as for my husband and I to reaffirm the love we have for one another. Since we live in PA, and Pastor Bob is down in FL, he was flexible enough to work with us virtually throughout the process.

If you are looking for an officiant, look no farther!
  • Anna
    Anna K. Married on 02/18/2022

Pastor Bob is a gem

Pastor Bob did an amazing job officiating our wedding! He made the ceremony personal to our story and allowed us to put any input of any kind we wanted. We also did the pre marital coaching with him which was a great addition as it not only allowed him to get to know us better, but also allowed my husband and I to talk through different things to expect in our journey. Pastor Bob is a great addition to you wedding, 100%!
  • Allison
    Allison D. Married on 11/27/2021

Perfect Second Wedding

From our first conversation, we were confident that Pastor Bob was the right officiant for our small destination wedding on the beach in Amelia Island. It was important for us as Christians to have a spiritual ceremony and he understood exactly what we wanted. He helped us plan and provided sample ceremonies and suggestions. He delivered a strong and inspirational message along with a good dose of humor.
    This is a second marriage for both of us - both widowed after long first marriages. Pastor Bob made our ceremony perfect and unforgettable!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

5525 Clifton Road Jacksonville, FL, 32211
Location of (First Coast Ceremonies)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding