First Coast Ceremonies Reviews

118 | Jacksonville, FL

118 Reviews for First Coast Ceremonies

Alyssa Feindt · Married on 11/22/2020

Beautiful Personalized Wedding Ceremony

Pastor Bob Hovey performed our wedding ceremony at the Treasury on the Plaza in November 2020. Pastor Bob did an amazing job connecting and learning about us and what makes our relationship special prior to writing out any ceremony wording. By writing up different options and allowing my husband and I to put aspects of both that we felt most relatable to our relationship allowed us to create a wedding ceremony that was special and unique to us. We loved the personal touches that Pastor Bob included in our ceremony and the relationship that we created throughout the process. Pastor Bob also did a fantastic job of communicating throughout the process that made the planning process of the most important part of a wedding ceremony go off without a hitch.

Sent on 11/30/2020
  • Julie

Julie Trevino · Married on 08/22/2020

A dream wedding by the Ocean!

Pastor Bob was incredible! We found him through wedding wire based on good reviews and he didn’t not disappoint. He was so attentive to all the details of our ceremony, which just made it perfect! He helped calm nerves, shared laughs - by the end he was part of the family. Thank you for helping to make our day perfect!!

Sent on 09/16/2020
  • Kate

Kate Danielewicz · Married on 07/19/2020

Stop right there! You found the perfect officiant for your wedding!

We hired Pastor Bob to be our wedding officiant for our July 2020 wedding. My husband and I were nervous about who we could trust for the most important job of the event - getting us married! But Pastor Bob was recommended to us through our wedding coordinator and I am so glad that he was! God is a big part of our lives but with being new to town and not having a church family established, we had no pastor who knew us enough to marry us. Pastor Bob was recommended and the rest was history! He got back to my email right away and always responded in a timely manner. In order to get to know us better - he offered us a free boat ride with him on his boat! (HOW FUN!!) This was the perfect opportunity for us to get to know him and him to learn more about us before he married us. He came to our rehearsal and ran it smoothly with his guidance! He even came to our rehearsal dinner to spend more time with us before the big day. The day of the event, he was on time and read the most amazing message before we said our vows. While he was presenting he was loud, and clear and delivered the most perfect message. Pastor Bob wasn't just an officiant - he became a close family friend. We are so lucky to have found him! We'd recommend him to any one looking for an officiant for their wedding day! Thanks Pastor Bob - you rock!

Sent on 10/20/2020

First Coast Ceremonies's reply:

I DO love a wedding and everything that goes with it!! Thank you for this wonderful opportunity to be a part of your Celebration!

Kimberly Packo · Married on 07/04/2020

Great experience 💞

Amazing experience!! Will definitely refer him. Very personable, great sense of humor. He made sure everything ran smoothly. 💞🥂🍾💒👰🏼

Sent on 07/06/2020
  • Howard

Howard Waldrep · Married on 05/16/2020

Pastor Bob was amazing!

Pastor Bob was great to work with upto and on our wedding day. He is funny and always positive. We also attended his pre marital counseling which was also very helpful. He made arrangements to come to us to make meeting convenient for the classes. He also helped with the wedding vows and made sure we liked the message that was going to be shared.

Sent on 09/29/2020
  • Cameron

Cameron Crowder · Married on 05/16/2020

Personal, helpful and fun!

Bob Hovey was a wonderful officiant for our wedding! Amidst rescheduling with Covid-19 and other adjustments, Bob was flexible and supportive the entire time. He allowed my husband and I to make our ceremony our own and provided several different versions of what the ceremony flow could be. After our wedding, we had so many compliments on Bob's ceremony and we were so happy to have him be part of our day and marry us! If you want someone who is helpful, personal and keeps things fun, go with Bob Hovey, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/04/2020
  • Christine

Christine Fantauzzi · Married on 01/08/2020

Pastor Bob Goes the Extra Aisle (mile)!

Finding Pastor Bob to officiate our wedding, which we planned in just 2 months, was one of the BEST wedding-planning decisions we made!

We worried about not having enough time to foster a relationship with our officiant so that they could deliver a ceremony that truly reflected us as a couple - however Pastor Bob delivered above and beyond in his services and in his thoughtful interactions with us. His charisma, insight, and warm words made our ceremony so special and all of our family members appreciated his message to us as newlyweds.

We could not have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 08/18/2020

Annette · Married on 12/14/2019

Adapter to our unique needs

Bob was flexible and accommodating with our mildly unique ceremony request: intimate and classy with a touch or romance and a spirituality. His character and demeanor helped us immensely through the pre-wedding nerves.

Sent on 01/05/2020

Nathalie Hourdequint · Married on 12/07/2019

Pasto Bob made our day so special

We had a destination wedding in Jacksonville, so we weren’t able to meet Pastor Bob before rehearsal dinner. We had one interview over the phone and then discussed the ceremony. Pastor Bob was very flexible with us. He encourage authenticity and makes an effort to get to knows us. Everyone in the party enjoy his company. Pastor’s Bob energy is lively and welcoming.

Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Talia

Talia · Married on 09/28/2019

Everything we've ever wanted came true!

Pastor Bob was absolutely amazing for so many reasons. We met him through online and met him in person multiple times to discuss life, love, relationships, and his background. He really is an awesome human being and so down to earth that it makes the ceremony flow so smoothly. We did pre-martial counseling with him twice before the actual wedding day which I highly recommend. We also received a military discount, which was helpful! He did an amazing job and even attended our wedding shower and rehearsal dinner so our families were close with him before the wedding day. It was perfect. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria Bayne · Married on 08/25/2019

Pastor for my wedding

My husband and I are not originally from Jacksonville, Florida. With that being said, it was a challenge for us to find a pastor available in a short period of time. My wedding was August 25,2019. My coordinator recommended Pastor Hovey. He texted me immediately and set up a time for us to meet. From the very beginning his spirit was jolly, he was professional, and very accommodating. His attitude was always positive from the reception to our wedding day. As a pastor for my wedding his sermon was heart felt and relatable to the variety of personas at the actual ceremony. His price is reasonable and if I could give him a 10 across the board I would! I’d definitely recommend this pastor and we liked him so much that we are planning to visit his church. Great job Pastor Hovey and thank you for your services.

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Laura

Laura Dicus · Married on 08/16/2019

A perfect sunrise wedding on the beach

My husband & I basically eloped; no guests, no reception... just a short, sweet ceremony on the beach at sunrise. All thru the process from the initial communication, Pastor Bob was understanding, flexible, kind, funny, helpful & considerate. I cannot imagine anyone not liking him or being unsatisfied with his service or demeanor.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Ed Bager · Married on 08/02/2019

St. Simons, GA Wedding

Pastor Bob was awesome! He came up to GA for our events and was very flexible, accommodating, personable and fun. He officiated our wedding flawlessly on a Friday night and even took amazing pics!!

The following day he professionally conducted a memorial service for my brother that helped my family through a tough swing of emotions.

Family members and guest said what great wedding service and weekend it was and pastor Bob had a lot to do with that.

Sent on 08/20/2019

First Coast Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks Ed, it was truly a privilege to be a part of your family for the weekend - I’ll never forget it!
  • AJ

AJ · Married on 07/06/2019

Pastor Bob is truly the best!

We truly enjoyed Pastor Bob from the moment we met him until the end of our special night! He took the time to get to know us and communicated with us often, which is key during the wedding process. He was very flexible and let us customize our ceremony to make it just how we imagined! On top of everything else he had some great suggestions for the ceremony and helped put us at ease during the rehearsal and lead up to the ceremony. He was very professional and he has a kind heart and big smile! Even our wedding guests loved him!
    We really appreciated Pastor Bob, and more than an officiant, we feel we gained a friend who was there for us on our most special day. We highly recommend First Coast Ceremonies!

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Karissa

Karissa Ann Shatzer · Married on 06/28/2019

You've found the ideal officiant, don't look any further :-)

Pastor Bob is the ideal officiant! It was a delight and privilege to work with him. Pastor Bob made ceremony planning fun and easy, combining his expertise/ideas with our ideas to create the perfect wedding ceremony. Pastor Bob officiated with both heart and humor, making all of us cry and laugh. We also love that he took the time to get to know us and even chatted with our families. We all felt like we have known Pastor Bob for years, which added a pleasantly personal feeling to the wedding. Pastor Bob did such an impeccable job that our guests raved about him for weeks after the wedding. For my husband and I, Pastor Bob delivered the wedding ceremony of our dreams. He’ll even fix your train for you if you don’t have a wedding party! Haha. I highly recommend Pastor Bob/First Coast Ceremonies! I promise you will be thrilled if you choose him!

Sent on 07/15/2019

First Coast Ceremonies's reply:

Joy, pure joy - may our wonderful Lord's richest blessings be yours in your life and family to come!!

Carly · Married on 03/30/2019

Pastor Bob is hands-down the best there is

Pastor Bob is hands down the best! I just got married on 3/30/2019 and couldn't image having anyone else officiate our wedding. We met with Bob in the beginning of January and decided to do the premarital counseling and hire him to officiate our wedding. He came to our house twice for the counseling and it was such a fun and eye opening experience! Nathan and I are very much the type of "opposites attract" and Bob could tell that from only sitting down with us for 5 minutes. He made us both feel comfortable and we played games, he told us his life experiences and how he got to where he is today, we talked about our families, you really got to know Bob as a friend which really helped him with writing the ceremony vows.

Bob sent us a draft of what he had for the vows and had us look it over to see if we liked it and if we wanted to add anything. That was refreshing for us to know he really wanted our input and wanted to make our day perfect for us!

The wedding day couldn't have been better! Pastor Bob was great and the ceremony was comfortable, loving, and quirky (just like us). Everyone loved the message and Pastor Bob also went out of his way to help the wedding coordinator with moving chairs and tables during the reception, which I know she appreciated completely. He also sat with my parents for dinner and they also loved getting to know him!

I can't say enough great things about Pastor Bob and our experience. I feel like I could even call him today and talk to him to ask him questions and he would be there. If your looking for someone to make you laugh, make you feel comfortable, and truly provide a great message Pastor Bob is your guy!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Tammy · Married on 10/28/2017

Pastor Bob was amazing! He is very professional and very accommodating. He made our Beach Wedding a Fairy-tale come true! I highly recommend Pastor Bob! Thank you Pastor Bob for all you did to make our wedding perfect!
    Best,
    Tammy Cerreta! :)

Sent on 10/30/2017

Linda · Married on 10/25/2017

Pastor Bob was truly Amazing!! He went above & beyond in making our wedding ceremony perfect! He took the time to get to know the special things that are so important in our relationship which allowed him to make our wedding vows very personable. Our family & friends loved his excitement as well! Words could not describe our appreciation and love for Pastor Bob!! We thank God for bringing him into life for this special day!!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Molly · Married on 10/21/2017

Pastor Bob was fantastic. He was funny, professional and personable. He really made our ceremony amazing, and we loved having him at our rehearsal dinner.

Sent on 11/06/2017
  • KemmyG

Kemberly · Married on 07/29/2017

AMAZING!! Pastor Bob Hovey was a simple joy to be around. My husband and I were in a bind and Pastor Bob saved the day! He made our ceremony so super special and personal. He was more excited than some of our own families! He made sure we were happy and was more than happy to come through on such short notice. All of my family and friends loved him and loved to be around him. Keep it up Pastor Bob! You're doing an excellent job! I would definitely recommend this company to anyone that asks.

Sent on 08/11/2017

Mary · Married on 07/22/2017

Pastor Bob is a very kind and gentle man who takes the time to get to know the couples prior to the ceremony. We would recommend him because of his attention to details and making the ceremony tailored to your needs. We so enjoyed our experience and his participation. Thank you so much! Mary and Glenn

Sent on 08/29/2017

Lisa · Married on 04/25/2017

Pastor Bob was a gem! I can't say enough good things about him. From being very responsive and not having to worry about whether he received my messages to being very organized, professional, insightful and fun to be around, having Pastor Bob as our officiant was stress free and easy. Our ceremony turned out just the way we wanted! I was truly happy with everything! He comes highly recommended from this bride!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Lindsey · Married on 04/22/2017

Pastor Bob did a phenomenal job officiating our wedding! For our first meeting we went to Whit's ice cream and had a blast, and knew he would be perfect for our wedding. All of our guests raved about what a wonderful job he did, and about how funny he was. You can't get anyone better than Pastor Bob!!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Amanda · Married on 03/04/2017

Pastor Bob was the perfect person to do our wedding ceremony! The first time we met him, we liked him, and we booked him right away. He communicated with us throughout the process, was so friendly and always with a smile on his face! He made some suggestions for the ceremony that were perfect, and he was just wonderful. He blended in just the right mix of humor and seriousness, and the ceremony was exactly as we had hoped for. He guided us throughout the rehearsal and ceremony, and any nerves we had were put to rest by his calming presence. We still have people telling us how great our officiant was, and I know that Pastor Bob is someone I won't ever forget. I am forever grateful that we chose him to officiate the best day of our lives, and I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Steph · Married on 02/19/2017

Very personable, made our day memorable

Sent on 03/26/2017