About That Wedding Lady!

Wedding Officiant, Dream Maker & 2013-2016 Award Winner

Ft Lauderdale, Fl, Wedding Officiant performing  Wedding Ceremonies,  Vow Renewal Ceremony, Commitment Ceremonies, Elopements. Beach wedding expert. Before cruise service. Polyamory friendly! Whether you call it FL or Florida, it's all the same place...paradise! I serve most cities in south Florida including South Beach, North Miami Beach, Hollywood, Weston, Davie and Boca Raton. The counties include Broward, Miami Dade and Palm Beach.

Here in south Florida, most people just call me “That Wedding Lady,” and making your local wedding ceremony  a magical day is my highest priority. My job is referred to as a Wedding Officiant or Celebrant, and beach wedding ceremonies are my specialty.

I do more than just marry people. I solve problems. I try to make life easier, to remove stress from the process of planning your day. That's why I am especially perfect for folks in other locations trying to plan an event in my area.

The best product I can deliver to you is a memory…a sparkling, crystal clear moment that you can turn over and over in your mind like a gleaming jewel to last you your whole life.

MY JOB IS TO MARRY PEOPLE. MY VOCATION IS MAKING DREAMS COME TRUE!

LICENSED    o    INSURED    o    BONDED

ORDAINED MINISTER   o    MEMBER: NATIONAL NOTARY ASSOCIATION

What type of services are available?

Wedding Ceremonies

Commitment Ceremony

Vow Renewal or Renewal of Vows Ceremony

Polyamory Cermonies

Every ceremony is uniquely customized to fit my client couple’s persona. I write each ceremony brand new and am especially gifted at writing touching, sweet, very personal ceremonies.

No additional fee to add unities or other wish list items to your ceremony. There are no limits. If you can think of it, we can do it.

Each couple receives a personalized keepsake certificate suitable for framing on acid free, heavy duty, creamy paper.   Eight designs to choose from.

Pro factor - Performed over 400 ceremonies with more than 150 5-star reviews.

Award winning provider ranked in top 5% of nation.

Choose between a religious or non-religious service

Beach ceremony specialist. Before cruise expert.

Especially suited to assist of our area clients.

Affordable pricing

VISIT MY WEBSITE TO GET ANSWERS TO ALL YOUR QUESTIONS SUCH AS

>> WHAT DO THE CUSTOMIZED KEEPSAKE CERTIFICATES LOOK LIKE? SEE 8 DIFFERENT DESIGNS.

>> WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO GET MARRIED IN FLORIDA?

>> WHERE DO I GET A MARRIAGE LICENSE?

>> WHAT IS THE COST OF A WEDDING OFFICIANT IN FLORIDA?

>> WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU CAN'T GET MARRIED ON YOUR PLANNED DATE?

>> WHAT IF I NEED TO RESCHEDULE MY CEREMONY DATE?

>> HAS THAT WEDDING LADY EVER BEEN IN THE NEWS?

>> WHERE CAN READ REVIEWS ABOUT THAT WEDDING LADY?

>> HAS THAT WEDDING LADY EVER WON ANY AWARDS?

>>CAN YOU RECOMMEND A LOCATION THAT MEETS MY NEEDS?

Thank you for reviewing my information and I truly look forward to hearing about all your wonderful plans!  -TWL

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Miami

Follow That Wedding Lady! on

89 Reviews for That Wedding Lady!

User Photos
todo alt text
Customized Vows (3)
Civil Union (1)
Vow Renewal (1)
Licensed (1)
Catholic (1)
No Denomination (1)

Rachel was amazing and took care of every ceremony detail for our intimate beach wedding. I had no ideas about how I wanted the ceremony to go about a month prior to traveling to Florida, other than wanting it nonreligious and sweeet. She handled it all, from when to vows to a sand ceremony and it was perfect! Would absolutely recommend.

Profile Picture Jarelle, 1/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rachel was AWESOME, we had a small vow renewal ceremony, but that did not matter, she paid attention to every detail large or small. I had to coordinate as a surprise from overseas but everything went perfectly, thank you SO MUCH!

View Vendor Response

Beach Ceremonies

30 Photos

1 VIDEO

7 ENDORSEMENTS
You can't go wrong with "That Wedding Lady!" Rachel is awesome to work with, she has a great voice for ceremonies and knows exactly what it takes to make every ceremony perfect!

Working with the Wedding Lady is so easy. She knows exactly what to do & will make sure you are both on the same page before the ceremony starts & until it ends. She speaks eloquently & is very professional. She adds that personal touch & is absolutely amazing... I would recommend her to anyone. You won't be disappointed. Trust D.J. Willie from Unique Dj Entertainment. You can thank me later.

All I can say about " That Wedding Lady" is that SHE IS AMAZING. Truly outgoing, one of the best I have ever work with or come across. I understand that you have an officiant that they are there to marry the couples but Rachel ensures the couple are happy. Rachel takes it even further to ensure everyone is involve are involved. She takes that extra step no matter what. So my question to you, Do you want an Officiant to marry you? or Do you want someone who truly loves what they do and be a part of your special day. Rachel is the "That Wedding Lady". Get with her, you will not regret it. I truly had a blast working with Rachel and looking forward to next set of weddings. Thank you Rachel. You Rock.

I met Rachel at a wedding i was hired to play recently. Over the years i have seen many wedding and have met many officiants. Rachel is a cut above the rest, she is uncommonly kind, witty, generous and professional. Her service was absolutely beautiful and was performed with a sincerity of heart that isn't often found. I could not recommend her more strongly as a professional. She's a joy to work with. Brides rest assured your getting the best with her. Sam Pacetti Musician/Composer.

Events

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301   See On Map
954-303-5006 (phone)
I'm always open.
That Wedding Lady! is a wedding officiant from Fort Lauderdale servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Weston, Hollywood, and Pompano Beach. That Wedding Lady! is a professional minister that has been part of the Broward wedding industry since 2012 specializing in weddings, commitment ceremonies and vow renewals.