FM 1960, Houston, TX 77073 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Officially Yours

Officially Yours is an inclusive wedding officiant service based in Houston, Texas. Licensed officiant, Theresa, has been helping couples to join together in marriage since 2007. She is committed to creating a personalized ceremony for your day that reflects both of your personalities and proudly showcases the love you have for each other.

Officially Yours is happy to provide their services for your special day regardless of your party size. They offer a range of packages suitable for everything from elopements to grand ceremony events. Theresa gets to know each couple she works with in order to fill their service with personal details that add meaning and heart to every ceremony. She can style your ceremony to be casual, quirky, formal, among others, adapting her style to suit your preferences. Officially Yours provides a range of complementary services in every officiant package they provide. These include:

• A “getting to know you” consultation

Adorable Flower Girls
Adorable Flower Girls
Park Perfect Wedding
Park Perfect Wedding
Thank you for your service!
Thank you for your service!
I Do's

Officially Yours 3
Officially Yours 4

Allison · Married on 08/08/2019

Truly an Incredible Lady

My husband and I knew we wanted to get married quickly and quietly. I looked online and found Theresa on wedding wire, emailed her, and I think she replied on the same day. It was incredibly short notice, but she was polite, professional, and helpful.
    We filled out a quick couples questionnaire and the vows that she wrote for us from it were amazing. They were sweet, honest, and all three of us cried. I’m so glad that we worked with Theresa and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Officially Yours 5
    Officially Yours 6

GLORIA ORNELAZ · Married on 07/27/2019

Excellent Service

Theresa was quick to respond to all my questions, she was prompt to our wedding and she made it fun and beautiful at the same time. We had compliments about how beautiful her ceremony was. This was a surprise wedding and she definitely helped to make this memorable for us and my guest.

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Officially Yours 7

Mindy Huff · Married on 07/08/2019

Just what we wanted

Very prompt and professional. Communication was timely and our ceremony was just as I explained.

Sent on 07/10/2019

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 15.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Earth-Based, No Denomination, Pagan
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Officially Yours 1
    Elopement Package

Don't want a big wedding? How about a private ceremony anywhere and on your schedule instead? You could be at home, the place you met, standing on the beach, maybe on your lunch hour, or any place personal to both of you. You can schedule your elopement ceremony for only $100. Let me know when you are ready to begin your happily-ever-after and I will be there for both of you.

• FM 1960 Houston, TX, 77073 See on map