Officially Yours

Chandler, AZ View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$275 Typical Price

Officially Yours is an all-inclusive wedding officiant service newly based in Chandler, Arizona. As a licensed officiant, Theresa has been helping couples to join together in marriage since 2007. She is committed to creating a personalized ceremony for your day that reflects both of your personalities and proudly showcases the love you have for each other.

Officially Yours is happy to provide their services for your special day regardless of your party size. They offer a range of packages suitable for everything from elopements to grand ceremony events. Theresa gets to know each couple she works with in order to fill their service with personal details that add meaning and heart to every ceremony. She can style your ceremony to be casual, quirky, formal, among others, adapting her style to suit your preferences. Officially Yours provides a range of complementary services in every officiant package they provide. These include:

• A “getting to know you” consultation
  • A personalized ceremony
  • Follow up consultations
  • A printed copy of your ceremony
  • Personalized wedding certificate
  • Filing of marriage certificate
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$275

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$100

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$150

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Earth-Based
No Denomination
Pagan
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English

• Bridget
    Bridget Y. Married on 05/11/2022

She's PERFECT made it all happen all in 1 week !

I had contacted Ms. Theresa asking for her to marry my now husband and I within a week. She was so kind and responded within an hour of me emailing her. I was beyond excited to when she answer all of my questions I had ! I am truly grateful to have Ms. Theresa marry me and she's the best ! My wedding theme was Asian since I am marrying into an Chinese family.
    Tonya C. Married on 11/27/2021

Best Officiant Ever!

So my now husband and I decided to get married two days after Thanksgiving while his family were in town. We literally had a week to decide on who, what and where. I was tasked to finding the officiant. After a couple of hours of looking and reviewing, I found Theresa. I wasn’t sure if a week’s time would be enough for her to come and be our officiant.

Thankfully it was! She responded the next morning and was able to schedule us in. She gave a couple and individual questionnaire for us to fill out.

She was on timely and professional. She included the answers from our questionnaire and that was amazing!

She even gave us a binder with a marriage certificate.

I would hire her over and over!

The Cockrells’ thank you so much!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Officially Yours 1
Offer

Don't want a big wedding? How about a private ceremony anywhere and on your schedule instead? You could be at home, the place you met, standing on the beach, maybe on your lunch hour, or any place personal to both of you. You can schedule your elopement ceremony for only $150. Let me know when you are ready to begin your happily-ever-after and I will be there for both of you.

Pricing

Chandler Chandler, AZ, 85249
Location of (Officially Yours)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding