Jennifer Luu

Houston, TX View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Jennifer Luu is a professional wedding officiant in Houston, Texas.

A hopeless romantic since long before she learned the name of her affliction, Jennifer spent a long time wondering how the ever-present hearts in her eyes could be of some use. And from the moment she officiated her first wedding, she knew that her hearts had found a home. As a storyteller and life coach, Jennifer Luu specializes in personalized wedding ceremonies that accentuate and build up the most important part of your ceremony: the two of you and the bond you share. Adept at achieving a balance of gravity and levity that is just right for you, Jennifer's ceremonies carry a depth and poignance that will make your big day even more unforgettable.

Jennifer Luu offers custom ceremony services for couples of all kinds. After learning your love story, she will create a ceremony that is most reflective of the two of you. Jennifer also offers premarital coaching to help you strengthen your relationship, and lay the groundwork for a successful marriage.

Get in touch to find out if she is the right fit for you!

• Asian-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

DC
IL
NY
TX
VA

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Melanie
    Melanie R. Getting married on 12/24/2022

Wonderful!!

I am a wedding coordinator of over 15 years and one of my couples recently hired Jennifer as their officiant. Within minutes of meeting her I could tell she was a true professional and that I had nothing to worry about. She was funny and kind and put them at ease and delivered a beautiful ceremony. They did spend more than initially planned when booking her, but they told me she was worth it, and I 100% agree!!
    Christine T. Married on 07/23/2022

Book jennifer now!

I’ll try to make this brief since you’re probably busy with wedding planning. If you’re reading this, I imagine you are taking the time to find an officiant that fits your needs and of course, will make your day even more special.

When I stumbled across Jennifer’s profile/website, I immediately stopped looking; She was the one! Our vows were AMAZING! So many of our guests asked about her, and with good reason.

If you’re looking to set the tone for a super special evening with friends and family, contact her now. We had so so much fun and our guests had many laughs throughout the ceremony. If this starts to read like a love letter, well, it basically is!

People always talk about venues, DJ/photo, florals, etc but a HUGE part of your day is your officiant. Don’t skimp on this! Jennifer made us both feel at ease and helped guide us along the way. Admittedly, we had no clue what we were doing in the beginning. After a meet and greet and questionnaire, Jennifer will start working on crafting your love story. Each one is personalized and I couldn’t believe how well written it was. Lovely, beautiful, funny, sentimental, etc…

I could go on and on — for the TLDR crowd:
    Contact her now - I promise your day will be better than you could have ever imagined!!

If Jennifer asks how you came to find her, tell her you wanted to see what all the hype was about after reading Christine’s review. Trust me, it’s real! :)

Christine T. (7/23/22 Wedding)
  • Jami
    Jami Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best intimate ceremony ever!

Jennifer truly brought every single person at the wedding together with her heartfelt speech she gave about us! She crafted our stories together so perfectly and everything felt REAL and PERSONAL! She did such an amazing job at speaking to our guests about us as a couple as well as us as individuals! I am so glad we hired her as our officiant, because not only did she speak of our love, but she also had a great sense of humor which sparked joyful laughter in our guests as well as my husband and I! She was also extremely helpful with all the questions we had, since this was our very first wedding. If you are looking for an officiant that will speak from the heart and create a very intimate, unforgettable ceremony, please choose Jennifer!!! She is truly the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Houston Houston, TX, 77036
Location of (Jennifer Luu)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding