Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jennifer Luu

A hopeless romantic since long before I learned the name of my affliction, I spent a long time wondering how the ever-present hearts in my eyes could be of some use.  And from the moment I officiated my first wedding, I knew that my hearts had found a home.

As a storyteller and life coach, I specialize in personalized wedding ceremonies that accentuate and build up the most important part of your ceremony: the two of you and the bond you share.  Adept at achieving a balance of gravity and levity that is just right for you, my ceremonies carry a depth and poignance that will make your big day even more unforgettable!

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Houston

57 Reviews for Jennifer Luu

Non-religious (12)
Customized Vows (2)
Rehearsal (1)

Jennifer was FANTASTIC throughout the entire process. Her ceremony speech captured our relationship so beautifully highlighting key relationship moments, and keeping the crowd smiling and laughing the whole time. Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Sarah , 1/13/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jennifer was awesome! She made our ceremony very personalable the way she took both our views of our relationship and made them into one cohesive story was amazing! Thank you so much Jennifer!

Profile Picture Leah, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

We wanted our wedding ceremony to be special, personalized, unique, memorable, and not like the typical ceremony. My fiance and I are not religious so we didn't want that stuff to be part of our ceremony either. We are so happy we found Jennifer Luu! Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful, unique, special, and beyond memorable not only for my fiance and I but for EVERYONE who attended. It was everything we dreamed it would be and more! Every single person came up to us afterwards and said Jennifer was amazing and that it was the best, most beautiful, most personable wedding ceremony they had ever been to! Everyone said they loved how much laughter was involved, and of course tears of joy. They all said it was the first ceremony they attended where they laughed for real and teared-up/cried for real. Everyone's favorite part was the warming of the rings. Jennifer was the first thing we booked when we started planning our wedding and thank goodness bc she recommended our wedding planner and from there our wedding formed into the most perfect wedding we ever dreamed of! I would choose Jennifer time and time again. She's knowledgeable about traditional and non-traditional ceremonies and has really neat ideas/suggestions, she's very accepting and encouraging of what you want and don't want involved in your ceremony, and her storytelling is what transforms her ceremonies into something even more special! She's very helpful, patient, understanding, and professional throughout the entire journey and afterwards. Thank you, Jennifer, for everything!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/20/17, 1 Review

$802.00
Starting Price Includes:
Ceremony Rehearsal
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$100.00