Jennifer Luu Reviews

Jennifer Luu 2
Jennifer Luu 3

Jenna Simmons · Getting married on 03/04/2021

AMAZING officiant!

Jennifer did an AMAZING job at our ceremony. She told our story so beautifully, and made it as unique as we are. She went through all of the details with us thoroughly before the wedding and made us feel very comfortable with what we wanted to share during the ceremony, which was very important to us as an LGBT couple. We would absolutely recommend Jennifer!!

Sent on 05/18/2019
    Jennifer Luu 4
  • Amy

Amy Alderman · Getting married on 04/05/2020

Wedding 5/16/19

Jennifer was one of the best decisions we made about our wedding. My wife and I initially planned to do a court wedding, but decided that we wanted the opportunity to share our vows and have a more intimate/personalized ceremony. Jennifer did exactly that, with less than 2 months notice. She was easy and quick to communicate with, and the questionnaire we filled out allowed her to create such a memorable ceremony. Our guests even commented on how they learned a lot about us from what she said. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Jennifer Luu 5
    Jennifer Luu 6

Peter · Married on 07/06/2019

So impressed with Jennifer's service!!

Jennifer is one of the biggest highlights of our wedding. She captured everything about our stories, delivered it perfectly, and blew our guests away with her words! She is professional, experienced, and gave us great tips. She's approachable and very responsive.
    We strongly recommend her to anyone who wants to have a memorable and personal ceremony!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Amanda Cooper · Married on 06/16/2019

The best officiant ever!!

Jennifer is amazing! She made such an incredible and memorable ceremony that we will never forget. Her ability to incorporate our love story into our union was unforgettable. Our guests have been commenting ever since how much they loved the ceremony & Jennifer’s ability to tell our story like they had been there themselves. We also did a warming of the rings, which if you have the opportunity you should definitely take part in! Jennifer takes the time to get to know you as a couple & creates a warm and intimate ceremony for you & your partner (as well as the guests!). I highly recommend Officiant Jennifer Luu—she is the absolute best!!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Katy Kimmel · Married on 06/15/2019

Made our wedding ceremony so special!!

First, Jennifer is so lovely to work with! She met with us multiple times in preparation for our wedding ceremony and made us feel so comfortable. She made our ceremony feel SO personal and genuine. We felt it and many family and friends commented on it as well. I cannot say enough positive things about Jennifer!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Jasmine · Married on 05/04/2019

Best officiant in the game!

Jennifer was very easy to work with. She met with us once and then gave us a questionnaire to complete. She then wrote an incredible speech and delivered it flawlessly. Another awesome thing about Jennifer is how confident and calm she was about everything regarding the ceremony. She's so confident she will inspire confidence in you and make your nerves go away. I would highly recommend her anytime.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Melissa · Married on 04/27/2019

Jennifer Luu officiant

Words cannot express how amazing Jennifer is. She spoke the most beautiful and profound words that made our daughter’s wedding even more special and truly touched everyone’s heart there. We were truly blessed that she officiated the wedding.

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/06/2019

A one of a kind ceremony

If you want a unique and personable ceremony Jennifer will definitely deliver that. My fiancé and I met Jenn for coffee after finding her through our wedding planner and I knew right away she was exactly the person I wanted to marry us. We wanted a very thoughtful ceremony not just the typical “let’s rush through this and get to the party”. Jennifer was able to tell everyone in that room how my husband & I met and she was able to convey our love story. She is very detail oriented and was able to take our rambled answers to her questionnaire and put together a story that made sense. We wanted a ceremony that was interactive and Jennifer has great ideas and she was always on the same page as us! On the most important day of your life you want the person that is marrying you to really “hear” what you want as a couple. She always did that! I would throw a new idea for the ceremony at her and I could trust that she would know exactly how to make it her own & I always loved the result! Jennifer is a true professional but she also has a real love for her couples & you can definitely feel that! I would highly recommend any couple who wants a ceremony that everyone will talk about to hire Jennifer!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Shelley · Married on 02/16/2019

Highly Recommend!

We are so thankful we found Jennifer for our ceremony! Jennifer’s style exceeded our expectation! The whole ceremony felt so personal and intimate and sweet. Jennifer is able to stay so poised and professional while conveying so much emotion. So many of our guests commented to us after that it was the most amazing and personal ceremony they have ever attended. We could have never imagined something so personal and perfect for our wedding!

Sent on 02/25/2019

George Samson · Married on 02/09/2019

Beyond Expectations

We engaged Jennifer about two months out from our wedding date and, even though it was somewhat late notice, she accommodated us wonderfully. We were not interested in a traditional, religious ceremony and all of her questions, guidance, and unique approach made us feel confident that her style and technique would rock our big day. Boy were we right. The storytelling ceremony was amazing and had our friends and family laughing and crying the whole time. Given that we had been dating for almost 12 years we had plenty of tales that many of those friends and family were not aware of. I will say that Jennifer's advice to include as many details as possible in our questionnaires was key. The questionnaire was a good amount of work, but we found that completing it was a refreshing way to reflect and recount moments that brought you to your wedding day. She builds a story around your relationship and creates a ceremony that is distinctively and intimately you. Her pace and articulation was incredible. All of the guests were thrilled with the ceremony and everyone we talked to that night had something positive to say. We certainly recommend Jennifer to anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 02/17/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 01/26/2019

The perfect ceremony

Jennifer's website promised a ceremony that was personal and meaningful and that's exactly what she delivered. She was so professional and responsive through the whole process. When we booked with her, she provided my fiance and I each a questionnaire to fill out about our relationship; we each filled it out separately and she used our answers to craft a ceremony that told our entire love story. We didn't know what the other person wrote so that part was a little lovely surprise on our wedding day. Afterwards, we got so many compliments from guests who had never attended a ceremony that was so personal to the couple. She was so easy to work with and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Katherine · Married on 01/12/2019

AMAZING- gifted storyteller!!

Jennifer was amazing to work with!! She really was able to get such a good understanding of who we are and it showed through in our ceremony. I’ve been to so many weddings were the ceremony could be about ANYONE- that was not the case with ours!! It was so personal and touching. We could not have been happier with the decision we made when hiring Jennifer. She is a gifted storyteller- book her!!!!!

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Connie

Connie · Married on 12/23/2018

Jennifer Luu - Story teller extraordinaire!

I don’t even know where to begin! We first met up with Jennifer right when we got engaged. As soon as we met with her - we just knew we wanted her to officiate our wedding! The way Jennifer told our story was so beautiful, unique, and with so much love/emotion. We had so many guests come up to us to tell us how great she was and that it was one of the best wedding ceremonies they have been to. Thank you so much Jennifer for telling our love story and for being apart of it. There is no one else we would chosen than you.

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 11/02/2018

our favorite part of our wedding day

It is hard to find the words to express our gratitude to Jennifer for the amazing ceremony she gave us. From the time we met Jennifer, she instilled great confidence in us that she would make our ceremony capture our story and our love, and she absolutely delivered. Jennifer seamlessly wove together our story based on answers to questions she gave us that my husband and I answered independently of one another. She told our story in a way we had not heard and certainly that our guests had not heard. In addition to telling our story, Jennifer suggested other special elements for our ceremony such as a “warming of the rings.” This was a beautiful way to engage our guests in the ceremony. At least half of the notes left by guests in our guest book made reference to the beautiful ceremony, and countless people remarked throughout the night and even the days that followed about it. Some of the adjectives people used included “captivating”, “unique”, “touching”, and “beautiful.” Several guests told us that they do not usually cry but had a hard time holding back tears during our ceremony.

The ceremony was absolutely our favorite part of our wedding, and will be what we remember most when we look back on our wedding day. Hiring Jennifer was the best decision we made for our wedding. There are a hundred good options for each type of wedding vendor, but there is no officiate like Jennifer. We are blessed to have had her be a part of our wedding day.

Sent on 11/07/2018

A. Juenke · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly Recommended!

Jennifer Luu was so well prepared! It seemed as though she'd known my son and son in law for years. She truly captured their love story. Her humor was appropriately placed. Everyone was highly engaged throughout the entire ceremony. Everyone commented on how wonderful she was. They said that she was one of the best officiants that they'd ever heard.

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Joe

Joe Adame · Married on 10/06/2018

Unforgetable in the Best possible way

I was so wrapped up in the glitz and frivolous details that go into a wedding, we had totally put off finding an Officiant, basically the lynchpin in making a marriage legal. Everyone just cares about cake and drinks I thought. I figured it would be no big deal, you just get someone to read a few legal words and boom done, no ones going to remember it anyway, right? Well, I am so glad my coordinator recommended Jennifer. THANKFULLY she was actually available that day. Jennifer took the time to get to know us and our story and was able to really incorporate it into our ceremony. Anyone can read some words but she really is a story teller and there were laughs and tears in all the right places. It made it ceremony incredibly personable and memorable. It set the tone for the entire wedding, and while everything about the the wedding was great, I can't tell you how many times I heard that, that was the absolute best ceremony, or THAT was my favorite part of the night. No small compliment I assure you! You know it's good when everyone asks how long she'd been our friend! Theres a lot about that night that is a blur, but two weeks later and the ceremony still makes me get the feels. Can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Zamantha

Zamantha · Married on 09/14/2018

I am so glad I decided to go with Jennifer. Right away it seemed like she understood what kind of ceremony we were looking for. It was personal and it was exactly us. She really wanted to know who we were as a couple and it translated perfectly during the ceremony. I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 09/17/2018
  • F

Faith · Married on 04/14/2018

The ceremony was so beautiful and described us as a couple perfectly. So many people came up and complimented us on the ceremony and normally that’s the boring part for people! I could not have asked for anything better!!!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Kelli · Married on 01/27/2018

Jennifer Luu is an amazing officiant! We went with her after a bit of searching and meetings. When we first met, she was very personable and professional, making us feel at ease that our ceremony was in great hands. There are so many other things to worry about! She took our story and crafted a beautiful, hilarious, unforgettable ceremony, that was so meaningful for us and our friends and family. We had many people let us know afterward how much they loved her words. She was definitely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding, couldn’t have been happier.

Sent on 02/28/2018

Sarah · Married on 01/13/2018

Jennifer was FANTASTIC throughout the entire process. Her ceremony speech captured our relationship so beautifully highlighting key relationship moments, and keeping the crowd smiling and laughing the whole time. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Leah · Married on 10/08/2017

Jennifer was awesome! She made our ceremony very personalable the way she took both our views of our relationship and made them into one cohesive story was amazing! Thank you so much Jennifer!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Heather · Married on 08/12/2017

I still have no idea how Jennifer did it… she made it seem like she had known my husband and I for years, when we had only met her about a week before our wedding. She has an ingenious way of meeting and getting to know couples. My husband and I put together a wedding in about 10 days, and within a week, she put together a ceremony that perfectly captured our story and the spirit of "us." This was expert level stuff. If anyone needs a fabulous officiant, it doesn't get better than Jennifer! She put in the work to make sure that everything was perfect. Our family asked her where in the world she found her… and commended her for her delivery and story-telling. She is incredible! She made it very clear from the start that she respected the personal choices we wanted within our ceremony… she was accommodating in every way. And she shared advice from her personal experience, which was really useful too. I would recommend her to everyone who wants a professional officiant who delivers the perfect personal ceremony!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/20/2017

We wanted our wedding ceremony to be special, personalized, unique, memorable, and not like the typical ceremony. My fiance and I are not religious so we didn't want that stuff to be part of our ceremony either. We are so happy we found Jennifer Luu! Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful, unique, special, and beyond memorable not only for my fiance and I but for EVERYONE who attended. It was everything we dreamed it would be and more! Every single person came up to us afterwards and said Jennifer was amazing and that it was the best, most beautiful, most personable wedding ceremony they had ever been to! Everyone said they loved how much laughter was involved, and of course tears of joy. They all said it was the first ceremony they attended where they laughed for real and teared-up/cried for real. Everyone's favorite part was the warming of the rings. Jennifer was the first thing we booked when we started planning our wedding and thank goodness bc she recommended our wedding planner and from there our wedding formed into the most perfect wedding we ever dreamed of! I would choose Jennifer time and time again. She's knowledgeable about traditional and non-traditional ceremonies and has really neat ideas/suggestions, she's very accepting and encouraging of what you want and don't want involved in your ceremony, and her storytelling is what transforms her ceremonies into something even more special! She's very helpful, patient, understanding, and professional throughout the entire journey and afterwards. Thank you, Jennifer, for everything! <3 SIDE NOTE to brides/grooms: I 100% recommend including the warming of the rings in your ceremony w/ Jennifer. I had never seen/heard anything like it until she mentioned it to us. It is beautifully unique and your guests will love it bc it will make them feel personally important to you guys on your big day and that their presence truly matters (which of course it does but this just reminds them of that on an even deeper level).

Sent on 05/31/2017

Brett · Married on 05/14/2017

Jennifer officiated our wedding in Spring 2017 and did a fantastic job. She made us comfortable through the whole process, took the time to put together very thoughtful remarks, and really nailed it on the big day. A number of our friends and family remarked how good Jennifer was!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Alex · Married on 03/18/2017

Jennifer is simply an awesome person! Like our other vendors, I wish I could give her a 10-STAR rating. She's so easy to talk to, very personable and she makes you feel like you have been friends with her for a while. Her way of doing ceremonies was right up our alley and decided to meet with her. Once we met, we felt so right with moving forward with her, and it was all that we envisioned. Our guests really loved our ceremony and how it told "our story", and shared the little details about us. Honestly, there simply couldn't have been anyone better to marry us on our day! Thank you so much, Jennifer!

Sent on 05/02/2017