That Wedding Lady Reviews

That Wedding Lady 6
That Wedding Lady 7

Brianna · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing officiant!

Rachel was so helpful in our wedding process. She was extremely thorough, finding out every detail about us and our big day. We hired her for the rehearsal too and she explained everything to our bridal party and made all of our guests laugh. She was always very quick to answer any questions we had throughout the process. We would highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/21/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Smith · Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding at Grande Oaks Golf Club

My husband and I had Rachel as our officiant for our wedding in March 9th, 2019. I found her on Wedding Wire. I noticed that she had the best reviews and she really cared about her clients so I sent her a message and she got back to me immediately. I was really impressed considering the other vendors took weeks to get back to me. When we spoke on the phone, we clicked right away. It was like we knew each other for years. Rachel is truly a sweetheart who loves her job. She goes above and beyond to make her clients happy on one of the biggest days of their lives. She really dug down into our love story. We had a sand ceremony and we used the sand from the beach that my fiance proposed to me with which was her idea. GENIUS! Not only is she dedicated to her brides happiness but she maked sure the ceremony went beautiful. The words to our ceremony and vows were enough to make the people at the wedding cry with tears of joy. She captured everything. She took our love story and made it into a fairytale story. I can't thank her enough for everything she did for us to make our wedding ceremony one we will never forget. All I have to say is "BEST OFFICIANT EVER!"

Sent on 03/14/2019

That Wedding Lady's reply:

What an amazing review! Thank you so much Sammy!!! It was my pleasure serving you and Danny. You made it so easy and you looked gorgeous.

Kelsey Brodner · Married on 11/24/2018

Above and beyond!

We did a renewal of vows ceremony for our 5th wedding anniversary, right before we went on a week-long cruise. Rachel put together such a beautiful ceremony, and it was truly the highlight of our vacation!

Rachel is very kind, patient, and creative, and is the perfect person to help you with your big day. Wedding jitters? Forget it! It was impossible to stay nervous, thanks to Rachel's calming demeanor.

After we're done the ceremony, Rachel pulls out her camera and asks us if we'd like to take some photos... Whaaaaat!!!!? We didn't even have to ask! They turned out so pretty, and will be a wonderful keepsake.

Thanks for the memories, Rachel!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Patricia

Patricia · Married on 11/05/2018

Lovely day

We wanted a intimate wedding, in a foreign country (we are from Spain), in the beach, not religious, not classical, with a lovely speech, and Rachel did a great job! We recommend her service 100%

Sent on 02/17/2019
    That Wedding Lady 8
    That Wedding Lady 9

Hope Rix · Married on 10/19/2018

Very professional! Awesome!

Rachel absolutely goes the extra mile! She is perfection! The best experience I have ever had! The best!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Emily · Married on 07/28/2018

Rachel was a dream officant. We chose her based on her personality, great price for what fit our budget, and her large amount of experience that made us feel like she would take care of us. Leading up to the wedding, she visited our venue for us as we were out of the country and wrote a blog post personalized for us about every detail of her visit. We had multiple emails and FaceTime calls where she helped us tailor the ceremony to our unique ideas while also providing us with smart choices to make everyone’s life easier and simpler. On the day she came dressed so cute to fit our exact wedding style, had amazingly sweet and special words to say about us and for us, and all of our guests and parents told us multiple times how great she was and how perfect she was for us. She makes you feel like you have known her forever and takes care of your every need! Thanks so much. We will treasure our memories with Rachel forever!

Sent on 08/02/2018
    That Wedding Lady 10

Adrian · Married on 07/06/2018

Rachel is not just someone to officiate your ceremony she takes the time to know you and make your ceremony about you perfectly. I can’t say enough on how special Rachel made our day!!

Sent on 08/06/2018
    That Wedding Lady 11
    That Wedding Lady 12
    That Wedding Lady 13

Chrissy · Married on 03/31/2018

I would recommend Rachel to everyone. She was so helpful, accommodating, and professional! We pulled off our Vow Renewal Ceremony in less than three weeks and it was perfect. Thank you so much for all that you did for my husband and I. ❤️❤️

Sent on 04/23/2018
    That Wedding Lady 14

Chris · Married on 03/22/2018

Rachel truly is "That Wedding Lady." My wife and I renewed our wedding vows on the beach and we couldn't have been more pleased. The experience we had with Rachel was better than our original wedding ceremony.
    Chris and Christine

Sent on 03/28/2018

Jarelle · Married on 01/22/2018

Rachel was amazing and took care of every ceremony detail for our intimate beach wedding. I had no ideas about how I wanted the ceremony to go about a month prior to traveling to Florida, other than wanting it nonreligious and sweeet. She handled it all, from when to vows to a sand ceremony and it was perfect! Would absolutely recommend.

Sent on 01/28/2018

veronica · Married on 10/21/2017

Rachael is an absolute doll! I fell in love with her just over the phone! She is such a pro at this wedding stuff. She constantly let me know that I was in her thoughts and on her mind. The week leading up to it she made sure we were prepared. The day before we had our rehearsal and my wedding party all swooned over her! They kept asking where I had found her! She is so funny and quirky and was the complete package. She kept me laughing and having such great memories of the rehearsal. Day of she was amazing, we ended up moving up the ceremony an hour ahead and she made it a priority to get there an extra hour or two early just to make sure we were good with what we needed. She calmed my then fiancé down when he saw the clouds moving in on the beach. Rachael I love you and I wish you could marry my husband and I every year!

Sent on 11/02/2017
    That Wedding Lady 15

That Wedding Lady's reply:

How completely awesome are you?! That you for the amazing endorsement of our time together. I fell in love with your whole family and you looked like a princess in your wedding dress. Happy Happy Joy Joy Forever!!!!!!!!! :o)

Chad · Married on 07/19/2017

Rachel was AWESOME, we had a small vow renewal ceremony, but that did not matter, she paid attention to every detail large or small. I had to coordinate as a surprise from overseas but everything went perfectly, thank you SO MUCH!

Sent on 08/05/2017

That Wedding Lady's reply:

Chad, you're so awesome! Thank you for taking time to share your experience.

Kathryn · Married on 05/06/2017

Rachel was awesome! I was very skeptical not meeting her in person before the wedding (even though she did offer if we needed it). She got to our venue super early on both the rehearsal day and the day of our wedding which put me at ease! Very affordable and was attentive via email thru the whole process. If you're looking for an officiant she is definitely your lady! She won't disappoint :)

Sent on 06/21/2017

Laura · Married on 10/20/2016

Rachel earned our business through her responsiveness, flexibility and transparency. At go-time, we were pleasantly surprised with that wedding lady’s attention to detail, her ability to speak specifically to our story and her talent at engaging our guests. HIGHLY recommend her, regardless of your situation. She is informative, accepting and FUN! While it would appear we gave her our business, we are the ones that actually received… the blessing of an ever memorable and very touching ceremony!

Sent on 12/14/2016

That Wedding Lady's reply:

What a fun night this was! Your kind words are the reason I do what I do. Thank you for the review Laura!!!!

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2016

I cannot say ENOUGH good things about Rachel!!
    My husband and I decided with only a month's notice to forego our December 200 guest Ohio wedding for a relaxing ceremony for 2 in Delray Beach. As soon as I reached out to Rachel, I immediately heard back from her to start the planning! She made me so at ease that everything would be absolutely perfect for our sunrise ceremony. And it WAS! Her words were better than I could have expected during the ceremony..it was like she knew my husband and I for years with how she described our love and our personalities.

Rachel was more than we could have hoped for in an officiant. She went above and beyond. She even offered to pick us up from the airport and drive us to the courthouse to obtain our marriage license! This was in no way a part of her service but she offered gladly to do this for us. She made the whole experience a true dream for us.
    THANK YOU RACHEL!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Lisa · Married on 06/07/2016

We eloped so there was no friends/family witnesses, but Rachel fit right in like we'd known her all our lives. Great job Rachel! You're awesome and we love you! - Scotty and Lisa Cullen

Sent on 06/29/2016

That Wedding Lady's reply:

I am always so moved by the kinds words people share about the time we spent together. Scott and Lisa were hands down the funnest people I've ever married.

Mary Lou · Married on 05/06/2016

Where do I being...Our wedding day was the most BEAUTIFUL day in the world for me, first because I married the woman of my dreams, and because of Rachel. I can't being to explain how scary it was for me especially not knowing a lot about weddings, Rachel made everything run smoothly. The time she spent writing our vows it seemed as if she knew us our whole entire lives. I'm so glad and very grateful for her, she is the best of the best.

Sent on 06/09/2016

That Wedding Lady's reply:

How did I get so lucky to land the best job in the world? It was such a pleasure helping Mary Lou's vision come true for her sweet ceremony on the beach. Congratulations to you both. I wish you love and happiness for all your days.

Thomas · Married on 04/25/2015

Fantastic is the word, to describe Rachel. We realized 2 days before our wedding that we actually did not have an officiant to perform our ceremony. I called Rachel, she laughed with me (or at me, either is fine and well deserved haha) and took it from there. In only 2 DAYS she had time to write a ceremony customized to who we are. 2 DAYS!
    Rachel definitely has a way with words; halfway through the ceremony, half the attendance was in tears, touched by the beauty of her words!
    I would recommend Rachel to everybody!
    Thanks a million for making our special even more amazing!
    Tom and Gabriella

Sent on 04/29/2015

That Wedding Lady's reply:

Thank so much you guys. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others. Congratulations forever!

dustyn · Married on 02/07/2015

Rachel was absolutely amazing and made our wedding day feel like a fairytale. Rachel was very professional and walked us through every step and was always there to answer any questions we had. The only word to describe Rachel is "amazing" and She was so organized and made the process seamless making sure everything was covered. She customized our ceremony and blossomed when giving it.

Sent on 02/11/2015

Ashley · Married on 12/19/2014

Rachel made my ceremony perfect. She really listened to what I wanted and incorporated it into my ceremony. She is so professional and I recommend her to any bride wanting a personal ceremony.

Sent on 12/24/2014

Ashley · Married on 12/13/2014

Where do I start!!!! My husband and I decided LAST MINUTE to get married on 12/13/14. I called Rachel about noon on the day I wanted to get married. She called me back within the hour and said she already had a wedding scheduled but she would be happy to come after and suggested a moonlight beach ceremony. She was so sweet and calming to me over the phone as my heart was racing at the thought of getting married so last minute. We couldn't have been happier with her services. Since it was last minute (hours notice) I wasn't expecting much but she far surpassed all our expectations. Afterward she even helped us snap a few pictures. You can tell she loves what she does and she is very good at it. I highly recommend her and when we have our "celebration of marriage" I hope she will officiate that too.

Sent on 12/16/2014

That Wedding Lady's reply:

Some of my favie ceremonies to do are elopements. They are just so sweet and my couples are giddy to have made the decision. Ashley couldn't have been any cuter and it was such a pleasure helping her achieve her dream.

Laura · Married on 12/06/2014

Rachel was amazing and very professional! She was so organized and made the process seamless making sure everything was covered. She customized our ceremony and blossomed when giving it. I had quite a few people after the wedding state that she was absolutely wonderful. You can definitely tell when someone enjoys the work they do! Thank you so much again Rachel...I will recommend you to all my friends!!!!

Sent on 12/08/2014

corene · Married on 12/06/2014

Rachel was the best. We only had brief conversations and e-mail correspondence, but it was as if we new each other for years. She put me and my husband at great ease on the biggest day of our lives. I would recommend Rachel to anyone looking for an officiant of any kind. I give her 100% !!!

Sent on 12/15/2014

That Wedding Lady's reply:

Thanks Corene for you sweet words. I really only have one true gift in the world and that's the ability to grasp the essence of my clients and, along with their disparate ideas and wishes for the ceremony, pull it all together and write each ceremony from scratch that speaks to the individuality of the client couple I serve.

Amanda · Married on 11/22/2014

Rachel was our officiant for our wedding and she did an absolutely amazing job. She was easy to get in touch with and flexible. We had to change our ceremony location last minute as we got rained out, and she was easy to get ahold of and had no problem altering plans. The ceremony was beautiful, personalized, and intimate. I know she took the time to write the perfect ceremony for us as a couple. She was well spoken, funny, and polite. I don't plan on getting married again, but if I did I would use her every single time! My husband and I recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Stephanie · Married on 10/25/2014

When my husband and I got engaged we wanted a very contemporary ceremony that was short and sweet and due to our beliefs, we wanted one free of any religious readings. My mother accidentally stumbled upon Rachel McMurray while we were looking for a venue. It ended up being such a lucky finding. Rachel was wonderful. She sends you a questionnaire to fill out and it's very easy and straight forward. She takes the time to get to know the couple you are and then creates a ceremony for your day that is unique and meaningful to you and your special someone. Even though she already had a wedding the night of our rehearsal she worked with our time and came and walked us through everything. She is informative and clear and leaves no questions to be answered. She has an amazing personality and made our rehearsal stress free and care free and fun. Our ceremony was everything I could have ever dreamed of. She gives you clear instructions on what and how to do everything and then makes sure it's exactly what you want. We got married in a gazebo and she even took the time to show us where me and my husband as well as our bridal party should stand for the photographers to get the best pictures. Cole and I did a very low cost wedding and she has very reasonable prices. I STRONGLY recommend her to anyone. I was very concerned with having someone marry us who knew us. I wanted it to mean something. I wanted the person to be standing next to us to know us and speak those all important words over us. And even though we had only physically met her the night before at the rehearsal, she was that person for us.

Sent on 11/02/2014