Knot Your Ordinary Officiant

Knot Your Ordinary Officiant

About Knot Your Ordinary Officiant

A day you'll remember forever!

Email: someoneinflorida@gmail.com

Phone: 904-528-6460

HI MY NAME IS DEE and I have over 10 years experience as a wedding Officiant.

Please VISIT MY WEBSITE: www.knotyourordinaryofficiant.yolasite.com

* Wedding Ceremonies

* Renewal of vows

* Commitment ceremonies

* Unbiased, all faiths, cultures, and lifestyles are welcomed

Let me help you create the beautiful and meaningful wedding ceremony of your dreams. I offer a free, no - obligation consultation and friendly get - acquainted meeting. Your vows can be as long or short as you want, and they can be sentimental or funny, or serious. Your wedding ceremony can be traditional or modern, and will be uniquely your own. You are welcome to involve your friends and family in your ceremony.

I will want to know your wishes, dreams, and requirements to ensure your "special day" is an absolute success. I will always do your wedding your way! There will never be any surprises not already planned in advance. Guaranteed!

Same day and short notice weddings in homes, hotels, gardens, chapels, parks, or on the beach. I will work with you to create whatever celebration your two hearts desire.

~ If your DJ does not have a microphone for me, I can supply one. Please be sure to let me know, so I will bring my equipment ~

I have prices from as low as $50, my packages are listed on my website; www.knotyourordinaryofficiant.yolasite.com

CREATIVE RITUALS

Sand ceremony:   Great for a beach wedding or outdoor location.  You may include family members or children.

Unity Candle:   A symbol of the joining of two families through your marriage.  You may include children.

Rose Ceremony:  A romantic exchange of the symbol of Love

Wine Ceremony:  Together the sweet and the bitter represent "Lifes journey" and all of the experiences that are a natural part of it.    This "Cup of Life" is symbolic of the pledge you have made to one another to share together the fullness of life.

Hand fasting:  A symbolic way of "Tying the knot"

Shell or Stone Blessing:  A perfect photo opportunity and a way for your guests to be included to wish you both a lifetime of happiness.

Conch Shell horn Ritual:  The best man blows the conch horn and the couple must kiss for as long as the horn is blown.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Single Religion (2)
Civil Union (1)
Licensed (1)
No Denomination (1)

Dee was amazing! She made our day very special and was a huge help throughout the ceremony and reception!

Profile Picture Emily, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dee did an awesome job. Very professional and easy to work with. She went out of her way to make sure everything went smoothly. I would definitely recommend Dee! :-)

Profile Picture Renee, 11/18/17, 5 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1459714144 2b19023bd3605779 1321210061452 sdc17733

Military discount

$25.00 Value | Promo Code: 1234
$10.00 off any package if you marry with your uniform on.
#WWa3c5dbb3079c9dca

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I love to work with Dee; brides and grooms love her! Your ceremony will go very smooth.

Great Company to work with! We enjoy working with you! Dave, DavidsTuxedos.com