Knot Your Ordinary Officiant Reviews

Knot Your Ordinary Officiant 2
Knot Your Ordinary Officiant 3
Knot Your Ordinary Officiant 4

Jamie · Married on 11/17/2018

Awesome and very personal and professional

Not only did Mrs.Dee go above and beyond she stayed connected with me through out . Made changes at the very end very thankful for that. Real sweet and caring couldn't have pulled it off without her.

• ET

Beth · Married on 03/29/2018

We loved working with Dee, and are so happy we trusted her with the most important aspect of our wedding day. From our initial phone conversation to the signing of the marriage license, Dee was a true professional and an excellent resource when it came to things like designing our ceremony and applying for our license. She even asked if we'd like for her to submit the completed paperwork to the courts after the ceremony had ended, and we had the signed and stamped original back in our hands within a week! Dee gave us plenty of ceremony wording options and inspiration, and allowed us to pick and choose and personalize the ceremony that worked best for us. She was delightful on the phone and in person, and made our ceremony rehearsal a breeze. Thank you Dee!

Emily · Married on 12/30/2017

Dee was amazing! She made our day very special and was a huge help throughout the ceremony and reception!

Renee · Married on 11/18/2017

Dee did an awesome job. Very professional and easy to work with. She went out of her way to make sure everything went smoothly. I would definitely recommend Dee! :-)

Donna · Married on 08/13/2017

Dee was absolutely wonderful! She met us with a beautiful smile and made us both feel like royalty. It was clear from the start that she wanted the whole experience to be perfect for us. She sent us a form to fill out that asked what seemed to be a million questions, but what came out of it was a beautiful ceremony that was completely customized to fit to our individual personalities. It brought out the best in each of us, and we even learned some new things to love about each other! In addition, her prices are very reasonable compared to some other officiants we ran across. No hidden fees, no surprises, no regrets. Dee is a real sweetheart with a passion to see people's wedding dreams come true, no matter what their budget is. I would recommend her a thousand times over...

Jody · Married on 05/28/2017

Dee is so warm and personable and made our special day MORE special....

Andrea · Married on 04/20/2017

She was extremely professional, yet unexpectedly friendly.. it's like she was a part of our family! Everything was lovely, we appreciate all that she did for us.

Logan · Married on 03/25/2017

Dee was extremely professional and responded quickly to my emails. She let us customize our ceremony while giving suggestions as well. We were very impressed by her from beginning to end. She was extremely helpful before the wedding and helped us to organize the chaos and she helped with picture poses after the wedding. I would recommend her to anyone.

Melissa · Married on 10/08/2016

Dee was amazing. She was so friendly and on top of everything,I don't think I could have done it without her. Her patience was also very much appreciated as I was very scattered brained and indecisive. I made some last minute changes a week or so before the wedding and she was more than happy to re arrange the time line for me! I would recommend her to anyone, for any style wedding! Thank you so much Dee!

Lisa · Married on 08/20/2016

Dee was wonderful to work with for our small beach wedding in Fernandina Beach. We were from out of town, so all of our pre-wedding communications were via phone and email, and she was very timely and thorough in all of her responses. She provided great resources and options for us to put together the exact ceremony that we wanted. The day of the wedding, she arrived early, gave input as we set up and offered photo ideas afterward as well. She was a lot of fun, very personable and really helped to make our ceremony a great experience. Thanks, Dee!

Patricia · Married on 07/30/2016

Dee was wonderful to work with. She thinks of every little detail and made a huge impact on our wedding. From the very beginning Dee was constantly available and offering suggestions to improve our ceremony and marriage experience. I loved the fact that she provides you with lots of script options and allows you to pick and choose what works best for your ceremony. She was a pleasure to work with and was a lot of fun before, during, and after our ceremony.

Dianne · Married on 03/12/2016

Dee was the perfect officiant for my daughter's wedding. She was professional, flexible and affable. Dee provided script choices to the bride and groom allowing them to custom tailor the ceremony to their tastes. She was focused on making them comfortable and happy. Dee came to our rehearsal (which was a long drive for her) organizing and directing the entire thing. She asked for feedback as to what the bride and groom wanted and followed through. She coordinated well with the DJ. At the ceremony she was professional and made things flow smoothly. She was an affable guest after the ceremony and seemed to enjoy meeting the other guests. Her fee was very reasonable and a good value for the services she provided. I highly recommend Dee to officiate any wedding ceremony.

Tammie · Married on 03/05/2016

Dee was absolutely amazing and a great asset for our wedding. She went above and beyond what was expected of her as an officiant and we couldn't be happier. Thank you Dee from the bottom of our hearts.

Warmly,
    Tammie & Yuri

Tina and Keith · Married on 03/05/2016

Dee was a wonderful officiant. She is an extremely kind person and my husband I liked her right after we met with her for the first time. Her prices are very reasonable and we loved how flexible she was with our ceremony script. She gave us a long list of options for the ceremony and we got to choose exactly what we wanted. We got married at TPC on March 5, 2016 and the ceremony was absolutely beautiful and she was a great officiant. She was always prompt with answering all emails and questions and was on time for our first consultation, the rehearsal ceremony, and also early for the wedding day. We highly recommend her!!

sharon · Married on 02/13/2016

Dee was contacted at short notice to officiate our wedding at Jax beach. Dee was extremely professional in her approach and offered advice on timings, location and alternative venues which was very much appreciated given our lack of local knowledge. She also provided a full run down on the administrative protocols required. Despite not meeting Dee until minutes prior to the ceremony, her communications gave us complete confidence that we were in good hands. Our ceremony went off without a hitch and all of our guests commented how wonderful Dee was. We would highly recommend Dee to any prospective couples.

Shaunte · Married on 12/21/2015

Dee is a great wedding officiant, we are so happy we found her!

Bob · Married on 12/12/2015

Dee was extremely helpful with our wedding needs. She accommodated our last minute plans, conducted our service accurately and professionally, and was even willing to take some pictures with our camera. Her services made the process seamless and enjoyable for us!

Dee is Excellent! She provided us with many beautiful options for our wedding ceremony, and we were able to create one that was so special and uniquely us! Dee is a warm and truly caring person, and just delightful! Dennis and I loved our ceremony!

Sherrie · Married on 10/31/2015

Dee is wonderful! She was thorough during the process leading up to our ceremony. Even looked up certain vows we wanted. She is not only a delight but very personable. Our ceremony was perfect thanks to her being our officiant! I highly recommend Dee....no need to look any further. She's the one!

Ciara · Married on 10/17/2015

Dee was an amazing wedding officiant! She went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect! The ceremony flowed so well with her confident, sweet voice!! We highly recommend Dee!

Dee was great and had beautiful selections of wedding rituals and readings for us to choose from. She was also wonderful in including my stepdaughter in the ceremony. Dee was on time and extremely friendly and professional.

Kristin · Married on 09/25/2015

Dee was amazing!! She was our day of coordinator and the officiant. She was great for both. She did an amazing job of fielding questions and issues during the day of dealing with family and friends who didn't always give her a chance to explain something before asking questions. She worked great with all of our vendors and even asked the DJ to do us a favor by DJing our event at no extra cost, when usually scheduling him specifically with his company costs a little extra. The day was perfect and everything would not have gone as smoothly without her. She also did a great job as the officiant because she was able to organize it all and know what she was doing when I had no idea what to do.

Chrysan · Married on 09/21/2015

Dee was amazing she did everything on short notice and was very flexible! Such a very nice lady!! Thank you so much for making our day very special!!

Chrysan Griffin · Married on 09/21/2015

Dee, thank you for the wedding before my husband’s passing

You married Jeremy and I September 21st 2015 and it was was beautiful I will never for get it. Sadly, Jeremy passed away October 25th 2017 of a heart attack. I atleast get to remember the beautiful service you gave us not long before he left this world at 38 years old. I have tried emailing you so that I could visit the pier where you married us I just wanna visit and can’t figure out what the address was. Thank you so much for that :) much love
    Chrysan Griffin

Knot Your Ordinary Officiant 5
    Knot Your Ordinary Officiant 6
    Knot Your Ordinary Officiant 7

Catrina · Married on 09/05/2015

Dee was absolutely wonderful! She went above & beyond during our ceremony to help with starting toasts and cutting of the cake. Dee even brought my husband & I water when she could. I would recommend her to anyone!