3232 Chestnut Court, Saint Johns, FL 32259 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 4

About Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com

Ceremonies begin at $80 for a Garden Elopement in Julington Creek. Your Venue or Beach Ceremony begins at $200. Reverend Deborah is a fun & open minded Minister, Notary Public, military wife, mother of three and Registered Nurse. Her warm and compassionate personality makes her a sensitive officiant for any style wedding, from private elopements to elegant galas. Her philosophy is that no one is ever turned away. She enjoys getting to know your love story ~ guiding you through the Ceremony planning process while crafting the perfect Ceremony with the most meaningful words. From your bouquet, photographer, DJ & Venue, Rev Deborah is there to help.

Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com offers a variety of services no matter what setting or style of wedding you’re planning. Services include:

• Wedding Ceremonies

Couple in love
The wedding officiant
The wedding officiant
Goddess wedding ceremonies
Rev. Deborah montana, owner of the wedding parlor in historic st augustine fl. Working with couples...
0b5351f49a78f3d9 1322157519789 303796161552328367517041449007692641998990943n

92 Reviews for Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com

1 User photo

Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com 1
  • User3269173 · Recently married

Rev. Debs was so wonderful! My husband and I wanted a very personalized ceremony and she worked with us every step of the way to ensure it was beautiful! It was hard to find officiants who were not specifically tied to a church organization and since my husband and I are not "religious" but rather spiritual, it was important for us to find somebody who understood where we were coming from. Debs made sure to incorporate our personal spirituality into the ceremony without it feeling like a typical church wedding and that meant a lot to us. I truly appreciate her and feel as though I bonded very closely with her. I cannot thank her enough for the beautiful ceremony she did and how kind and loving she was throughout the entire wedding planning process.

Sent on 05/20/2013

Diana Montanez · Married on 02/24/2019

Double wedding

We where thrilled by Reverend Debra! She did an effective job let us know what we need and in curating a unique and customized bilingual ceremony for our double wedding! She was also a terrific orchestrator when it rained as I walked down the isle, to relocate the ceremony indoors. Simply a God send and Delightfully Officiant!

Sent on 08/23/2019
    Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com 2

Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com's reply:

Double Weddings are such fun & meaningful~I am so honored that I was your Officiant & guide throughout your Ceremony. I loved meeting your family & friends & the four of you are so precious. Thank you too, for letting me practice my Spanish Blessings of Love & Happiness

Shuwanda Miles · Married on 01/05/2019

My Daughter's Wedding

My Daughter's Wedding Ceremony was Absolutely Beautiful!! We will be using Goddess Weddings Again forsure. Thanks so much Ms. Debbra for being so professional and given us such Beautiful memories @ your Beautiful Home.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com's reply:

It was my pleasure, I enjoyed meeting such a loving couple & your whole family is precious ! Blessings of Love to you all !

Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com Pricing

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 25.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Catholic, Earth-Based, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CT, FL, GA, NY
  • What languages do you speak? English, Spanish

Real Weddings

4 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com 1
    Sand Ceremony Set Up, includes Sand Vessel

When you book your Ceremony with us, you will receive a Sand Ceremony vessel and 2 colors of Sand. ~ the perfect "KeepSake" of your Special Day !

• Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com 2
    Garden Wedding Ceremony

Intimate Ceremony for 10 guests in my Wedding Garden~includes arch, chairs, decorations, bridal bouquet, personable Officiant. Simple Garden Elopement $65. Decorated Garden with chairs, flower garland and bouquet $350

• Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com 3
    Beach Wedding Ceremony Package

Your Ceremony Officiant, Ceremony Photographer and a beautiful Bridal Bouquet, for a romantic picture perfect Day! Package starting at $1000