Goddess Wedding Ceremonies

Saint Johns, FL View map

$250 Typical Price

Ceremonies begin at $80 for a Garden Elopement in Julington Creek. Your Venue or Beach Ceremony begins at $200. Reverend Deborah is a fun & open minded Minister, Notary Public, military wife, mother of three and Registered Nurse. Her warm and compassionate personality makes her a sensitive officiant for any style wedding, from private elopements to elegant galas. Her philosophy is that no one is ever turned away. She enjoys getting to know your love story ~ guiding you through the Ceremony planning process while crafting the perfect Ceremony with the most meaningful words. From your bouquet, photographer, DJ & Venue, Rev Deborah is there to help.

Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com offers a variety of services no matter what setting or style of wedding you’re planning. Services include:

• Wedding Ceremonies
  • Civil unions
  • Rehearsals
  • Vow renewal
  • Military weddings
  • Customized vows
  • Gay & Gender Friendly Ceremonies

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$250

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$200

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$25

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Catholic
Earth-Based
Methodist
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Pagan
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CT
FL
GA
NY

What languages do you speak?

English
Spanish

• Desarae
    Desarae Getting married on 10/28/2022
    Rev. Debs was great! She was willing to work with my budget and was so kind and welcoming to me! I received SO many compliments from guests on the absolutely wonderful job she did with the ceremony! She was at the rehearsal and was very knowledgeable and professional yet very down to earth! She has a calming air to her and I'm so thankful to have had her officiate my wedding! I highly recommend Rev. Debs if you want a simply beautiful ceremony!
  • Kaela
    Kaela M. Married on 11/21/2021

Sweetest Officiant!

Deb is so sweet and kind, and made us feel so comfortable and relaxed when we first met with her! She is very attentive to what you envision for your ceremony, asking what you want/don't want, and is so professional and responsive. We felt very at ease with her as our our officiant! Highly recommend.
  • Jeanine
    Jeanine C. Married on 11/06/2021

Absolute perfection!!

Deborah was absolutely phenomenal! When I first started looking for officiants I had an idea of who would be the best fit for ceremony, Deborah exceeded all expectations. Once I reached out to her about our wedding, we set up a time to chat on the phone. We had a very detailed, open and transparent discussion and after just a few minutes I knew she was the one, she was it! Deborah is absolutely fabulous. She has this calming aura and she’s just a dream to be around. My husband loved our ceremony and it was done so eloquently. I really can’t say enough kind words about her. Thank you for making our ceremony exactly how we wished it to be.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

27 photos · 03/09/2019

Deals

Goddess Wedding Ceremonies 1
Offer

Intimate Ceremony for 10 guests in my Wedding Garden~includes arch, chairs, decorations, bridal bouquet, personable Officiant. Simple Garden Elopement $65. Decorated Garden with chairs, flower garland and bouquet $350

Goddess Wedding Ceremonies 2
Offer

Your Ceremony Officiant, Ceremony Photographer and a beautiful Bridal Bouquet, for a romantic picture perfect Day! Package starting at $1000

Goddess Wedding Ceremonies 3
Gift

As a Navy Wife, I understand the challenges of planning a wedding. I am happy to offer you a free beautiful fresh floral bouquet for your wedding ceremony

Pricing

Divine Studios, LLC Divine Studios, LLC Wedding Photographers

Rev. Deborah is amazing! Not only does he do an incredible job but she cares deeply for each and every couple! I have not only worked with Rev. Deborah, she also married my husband and I on May 12, 2017! I wouldn't change a thing on my wedding day! Rev. Deborah is a true Goddess!

Valerie's Bridal Boutique Valerie's Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

Deborah Montana is a wonderful entrepreneur and professional! Such a pleasure.

MC J Wiz Production DJ Services MC J Wiz Production DJ Services Wedding DJs

It is a pleasure to working with the Goddess Wedding Ceremony. She does an outstanding job. I enjoy working with her and sharing tips on wedding ceremonies. She gets involve with both the client and MC/DJ to make sure everything flow the way the couple want it to be!

Chestnut Court Saint Johns, FL, 32259

Weddings Performed all day every day-$65/Garden Elopement & $200 for a venue or beach ceremony. We will Marry You ! All are welcome-
Location of (Goddess Wedding Ceremonies)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding