3733 Southside Blvd Suite 2, Jacksonville, FL 32216 Map · Phone number

About Valerie's Bridal Boutique

Valerie's Boutique Bridal is a family owned business offering timeless bridal gowns, occasion gowns, suit/tuxedo rentals by Jim's formal wear, accessories, and alterations. We take pride in offering personalized service and consultations to all of our customers.

Follow Valerie's Bridal Boutique on

jabela

5 Reviews for Valerie's Bridal Boutique

Anna Zelaya · Married on 12/29/2018

Beautiful!

I went to many bridal boutiques and shops and was very underwhelmed by the dresses and many told me it was going to be difficult to order a dress and get it in time, but Valerie's was amazing from start to finish! She has amazing style as she picks all the dresses in her shop, I loved so many of them it was hard to pick one! And she was so so sweet and helpful. I would highly recommend her to everyone! Pictures by: Black Tie & Co.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Christien · Married on 11/10/2018

I first met Valerie at a Bridal convention over summer and she talked about all the wonderful dresses she had, her lit up like a Christmas tree which I thought she loves what she does. Upon meeting her I called Valeries Boutique and spoke with an employee and told her specifics about what I was looking for and she told me they a few so we set up a time. During my appointment I greeted warmheartedly and it was very quiet. It was tailored towards me which was very nice. I had a wonderful experience finding my dress there as well as accessories. I'm very glad I went there when I did because I found the perfect dress and everyone is so genuine there. They also work out payment plans with you and are very understanding. I had a wonderful experience and would recommend Valeries Boutique to anyone and everyone looking for a dress.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Valerie's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Christien for taking the time from your busy schedule to add such a graceful message about our services! Creating a pleasant experience for our brides to be, her family and friends is what we thrive for. So honored to have met you and shop with you for your dream dress!
  • Terraca

Terraca · Married on 07/01/2017

Valerie's is the place to go when searching for the PERFECT bridal gown. Both the owner Mrs. Valerie and her assistant Mrs. Ericka were amazing with helping me find my DREAM wedding gown. Their professionalism and care allowed me to have the BEST BRIDAL GOWN SHOPPING EXPERIENCE one could imagine. I was able to give them my vision, and they picked out the right gowns for me to try on. And as I tried on my gown Mrs. Ericka dolled me up and I saw my wedding day clear ahead of me. I love Valerie's and I'm getting my bridesmaids dresses and mother of the bride dress from their boutique. Thank you for giving me an AMAZING experience I will never forget.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Valerie's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Dear Sha'Terraca,

Congratulations, Sha'Terraca, on your upcoming nuptials. You and your family were delightful to work with!!! Your kind words warm our hearts, as we LOVE sharing these magical moments!! Thank you so much for dedicating the time to sharing your expereience with others on wedding wire! We can not wait to see photos of you with your lovely ladies on your big day! Thank you for choosing Valerie's Boutique. Happy Wedding Planning!! Warm Regards, Erika

Valerie's Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    Under $200
    $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    Under $100
    $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Preservation
    Rentals
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Tuxedos
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• Lisa Presnell Productions Wedding Planners

Valerie's Boutique is wonderful! I highly suggest that you check it out!

• Custom Confections Wedding Cakes

We went to Valerie's for a recent bridal show and loved it! They have a great selection of dresses and the ladies that work there are all wonderful. We even got to see a bride pick out her dress, and see how the staff treated her like family!! I would definitely recommend Valerie's to our clients or anyone looking for a gown!

• Goddess Wedding Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

Valerie has beautiful wedding gowns & personalized service for the entire wedding party-I highly recommend

• 3733 Southside Blvd Suite 2 Jacksonville, 32216 See on map
    Tuesday-Friday 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm, and Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 pm. Appointments preferred for slower days of the week.
    Location of (Valerie's Bridal Boutique)