Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com Reviews

91 | Saint Johns, FL

91 Reviews for Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com

• User3269173 ·

Rev. Debs was so wonderful! My husband and I wanted a very personalized ceremony and she worked with us every step of the way to ensure it was beautiful! It was hard to find officiants who were not specifically tied to a church organization and since my husband and I are not "religious" but rather spiritual, it was important for us to find somebody who understood where we were coming from. Debs made sure to incorporate our personal spirituality into the ceremony without it feeling like a typical church wedding and that meant a lot to us. I truly appreciate her and feel as though I bonded very closely with her. I cannot thank her enough for the beautiful ceremony she did and how kind and loving she was throughout the entire wedding planning process.

Shuwanda Miles · Married on 01/05/2019

My Daughter's Wedding

My Daughter's Wedding Ceremony was Absolutely Beautiful!! We will be using Goddess Weddings Again forsure. Thanks so much Ms. Debbra for being so professional and given us such Beautiful memories @ your Beautiful Home.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com's reply:

It was my pleasure, I enjoyed meeting such a loving couple & your whole family is precious ! Blessings of Love to you all !

Roman · Married on 07/15/2017

Deborah's warmth,shining personality, ideas and experience made our wedding day on the beach a truly memorable occasion! Her organizational skills, decorative skills and creativity added such a personal touch to our wedding. Deborah listened and heard what we wanted for our special day and she provided us with all that we wanted and desired to make this very personal for us and family. You are a very wonderful person, Deborah and from the bottom of our hearts thank you for making our wedding such a meaningful, heartfelt ceremony- Love Roman and Jessica

Sent on 07/17/2017

Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com's reply:

I am so glad that you were pleased with your Ceremony. You and Jessica were a joy to work with and your children are precious. Blessings of Love to you all.......

Heather · Married on 09/24/2016

Deborah was lovely in every way. She was very professional and thoughtful in her presentation. She was easy to communicate with and created our ceremony in exactly the way we had imagined.

Hannah · Married on 09/10/2016

I would highly recommend Rev. Montana as an officiant for any wedding!! She was very easy to work with and very easy to help build the ceremony we wanted. I felt like she understood exactly what we wanted without having to explain too much. We live in Atlanta so we were not able to meet her ahead of time, but I was confident in her work just by our conversation over the phone. She was very responsive and flexible with working with us. We had a wine box ceremony and didn’t have a table, she showed up with a table for the box without even knowing what we had prepared, so with that said she is very well-prepared for any circumstance. We also had a small wedding with about 20 guests of just family, and everyone said that her words were perfect for us. If ever we renew our vows, I wouldn’t hesitate to come to her again!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com's reply:

You were a joy to work with and I thank you for this meaningful review! Blessings of Love, Abundance & Fertility to you! Keep in touch.....

Jeff · Married on 06/24/2016

Reverend Deborah did an amazing job as our officiant. The moment we met with her we knew that her calming personality would be perfect for our wedding. We had six kids in our wedding party. Reverend Deborah was terrific with the kids, and us! My wife remarked how special it was that while we only told Rev Deborah once a little detail about each of the kids, she remembered those details like she had known them forever! Also she did a great job of incorporating last minute, small changes into our ceremony.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com's reply:

I am so excited and honored to receive this wonderful review from you and happy that you were pleased with our Ceremony. I felt good energy from you and the children and I send Blessings for continued happiness, love and abundance to you all. And thanks for the video of your HoneyMoon cruise ~what a great memory you have created !!

Katie · Married on 06/12/2016

Rev. Deb provided us with a one of a kind meaningful ceremony. She met with us ahead of time and listened to things we wanted. We had the ceremony of our dreams thanks to her. She is able to craft you exactly what you want. Our family prayer had everyone in the room moved to tears. My family and friends all commented on how well spoken and wonderfully written our ceremony was. So happy to have Rev. Deb to make make our day unique and special.

Sent on 08/24/2016

Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com's reply:

Oh Katie, I am so glad you were pleased with the Ceremony. I loved writing the Prayer for your Family, what a warm and gracious gathering of Souls they are. I so enjoyed meeting everyone..... I send you Blessings of Love and Happiness.....

Caitlin · Married on 05/06/2016

I would highly recommend hiring Reverend Deb as the officiant for your wedding! The ceremony was beautiful and fit our personalities perfectly. Reverend Deb is extremely easy to work with and accommodated our last minute requests and changes with ease! Numerous guests from the wedding have commented on what a fabulous job she did and commented on what a wonderful personality she has. She was everything we could have imagined and more! Five stars isn't enough for Reverend Deb, she deserves ten!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com's reply:

What a delight is was to be part of your Wedding Day~I loved meeting your family and friends ! I thanks you for sharing your thoughts with other couples about me and send Blessings of Love and Abundance to you always !

Melodi · Married on 05/06/2016

Great , Great , Great Lady , She Gave me exactly what My Husband and i wanted !
    She listens to what you want and puts your ideas to the Alter/ Beach , She not only married us but
    offers rentals at a really fair price , easy and convient !!!
    My guest loved her originality !
    Thanks Goddess Wedding Ceremonies
    Mr & Mrs. Larue

Sent on 06/17/2016

Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com's reply:

It was so fun to be the Officiant at your Wedding and I am glad that you were pleased with the Arch & Chair decor. Your review means alot to me and I appreciate your input, Blessings for a life filled with Love & Abundance !

Kimberly · Married on 04/16/2016

Reverend Montana exceeded our expectations and we could not recommend her more highly! She was able to guide us through the process and partnered with us to create a unique, loving and joyful ceremony that captured the essence of our love and commitment to each other. She gave us options we had not considered and provided calm reassurance during a joyous albeit stressful occasion. Many of our guests shared that it was the most beautiful ceremony they had ever seen and spoke to how some of the messages in the ceremony touched them individually.

Jason and Kim Harris

Patricia · Married on 04/09/2016

We can't say enough about Rev. Deborah!
    We had a small beach wedding. I'm not kidding when I tell you everyone of the guests said it was the best ceremony they ever heard! She made it exactly how we wanted our ceremony..... Personal, spiritual, and special!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com's reply:

I was an honor for me to be part of your Wedding Day and I send Magical Blessings of Love and Peace to you both.......

Goddess wedding ceremonies was amazing! Very professional, Affordable and understanding. I called the Goddess Wedding Ceremonies and was able to schedule my ceremony for the same day. We received our marriage license within two weeks. My husband and I are very thankful and this is an experience that will not be forgotten.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com's reply:

You were both delightful and I was so happy to be available for your Wedding Ceremony. Blessings of love and abundance to you both......

Brandy · Married on 05/09/2015

Rev. Montana made our day so unique and special. She was so professional, warm, and attentive to our specific requests as a same sex union. The hand fasting portion of the ceremony was the most commented on part... it was so memorable and moving! My wife & I HIGHLY recommend her services for a truly stress free wedding!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com's reply:

I was honored to be part of your Wedding Ceremony. What a beautiful family you have and I know that your future is filled with love and abundance. Blessings.....

Aimee Elise · Married on 04/26/2015

Rev. Deborah Montana helped us make our ceremony exactly what we wanted. It was beautiful and genuine. She was very helpful in giving us suggestions for our ceremony and answering question promptly. Working with her really helped my wedding day jitters. She has a wonderful calm energy about her. We got so many compliments on our ceremony from our guests. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant.

Kayshla · Married on 03/07/2015

Deborah was a God send, I thought I wasn't going to be able to get married since my husband is a Navy soldier and while I was searching for a clerks office where we could get married, none of them were available after 5pm and didn't work on the weekends, which made it hard since he got off work at 5pm. I found Deborah on this website, called her and she took all my worries away since she planned everything just like I wanted and even found me a good photographer to capture that beautiful moments of our lives, she made me feel at home. My wedding ceremony was beautiful, simple but unique and she is a very spiritual woman who made us feel peace every step of the way. Thank you so much Deborah, we will never forget you! Raymond & Kayshla

Tarah · Married on 02/14/2015

Deborah was awesome, as was her photographer Ashley. We needed a last minute ceremony and are new to the area. She was super helpful and flexible and was able to pull of a beautiful and meaningful ceremony in less than a week. So grateful to have found her and that she was able to facilitate our special day.

Sent on 02/26/2015

Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com's reply:

Thank you so much for these heartfelt words~you were a pleasure to have in our Wedding Garden and we were honored to be part of your Special Day! Blessings of love to you both...

Bob · Married on 01/03/2015

Absolutely fantastic! Deborah was a pleasure to work with, and everything went so perfectly for our special day. She has a very wide repertoire and can accommodate all faiths and anything you wish! Very professional!

Sent on 01/17/2015

Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com's reply:

It was such a pleasure to be part of your Wedding Day~I truly felt the love that you share between two hearts...may your love continue to grow....Blessed Be

Rachayla · Married on 12/13/2014

If you are looking to have a beautifully done ceremony and work with some of the sweetest people in the world, then choose Goddess Wedding Ceremonies. You will not be disappointed. They are awesome!! This should be your first and only choice for your wedding. Also, GoddessWeddingCeremonies.com will go to your location. I was so nervous and stressed about planning my ceremony because it was last minute and I didn't know where to go but once I spoke with Rev. Deb, my fears were eased. You will love their service. I can't say enough good things about this vendor.

Sent on 01/08/2015

Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com's reply:

Thank you so much~it was an honor to be your Officiant for your Special Day and share in your Love Story. Blessing of Love & Abundance to you and your family

Deborah was unbelievable. She makes everyone feel completely comfortable and calm. The ceremony was beautiful and the words she reads is really from the heart and the definition of love !! I would choose goodness wedding ceremonies 100 times over again!
    She made our wedding ceremony perfect . Thank you so much !!!!

Gabriela · Married on 08/23/2014

I started my out of town wedding search in February, after contacting several wedding vendors my husband and I were so disappointed in the lack of follow up and flexibility from some businesses.
    That all changed when we came across Rev. Deborah Montana website, we decided to contact her and she was absolutely everything we expected and more. She made my beach wedding planning so easy and stress free. My family members were very impressed with the beach wedding arrangements and ceremony. Everything was perfect.
    I highly recommend Deborah if you are looking to do a beach wedding.

Sent on 09/23/2014

Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com's reply:

It was an honor to be part of your Special Day. I thank you for this wonderful review and send Blessings of Love and Happiness for a happy, healthy life together.....

Heidi · Married on 06/14/2014

We received many compliments on our Wedding Ceremony. We were very happy with Rev. Deborah Montana's ceremony. Her words were very meaningful to us and our 5 children. Our children are grown and they were our wedding party. Rev. Deborah Montana helped us with having everyone be an important part of the ceremony. Her words were beautiful. I would highly recommend her as your wedding officiate!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com's reply:

I was so happy to be part of your Special Day! I loved meeting your family & friends. Blessings of Love always.

Andrew · Married on 06/01/2014

Rev. Deborah Montana provided us with a beautiful ceremony. She was kind, open-minded, professional, and highly adaptable. Everyone present commented on how lovely the service was. I'm so happy that we found Deborah! We highly recommend her! - Andrew and Nataliya

Sent on 06/22/2014

Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com's reply:

My beautiful couple! It was my pleasure to be with you on your Special Day. Blessings of love, abundance & success with your education!

Jaimie · Married on 05/24/2014

Debs was soothing and extremely flexible with our ceremony requests. I adore her vows (you can YouTube one of her ceremonies) and so did everyone present. She also brought a few sweet little mementos for us which were very much appreciated- I won't ruin the surprise for you though :) Thanks Debs!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com's reply:

I am so glad you liked my little 'surprises'~thank you so much for this review and continued Blessings of Love....

Erika · Married on 05/16/2014

My now husband and I were so happy to have Reverend Debs officiate our wedding. She allowed us to customize our ceremony to every detail imaginable. Her voice was very calming during the time of intense nerves. We have received and are still receiving so many compliments on how unique and lovely our ceremony was!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Goddess Wedding Ceremonies .Com's reply:

Sending Blessings of love & gratitude for this wonderful review and for helping other couples like you to connect with the perfect Officiant for them. You were both a joy to work with and I thank you~