Spiritlight Ministry Weddings

Middleburg, FL View map

$300 Typical Price

My name is Rev. Dianne Frazier. We are able to do any wedding style of your choice at a place of your choosing. We also make a SIMPLE wedding video (additional cost) for you to share with family and friends.

We offer unique Ceremonies including Vow Renewals, Baptisms, Minister Ordinations and we support Gay Marriages.

We also offer house blessings.

I am Reverend One Eagle Feather, Shawnee Spiritual Elder and Ordained Minister We are located in North Florida and can travel a 3-hour radius.

For my wedding ceremonies, I bless the land in which the ceremony is to take place, I place seven Sacred Wedding Staffs around in a circle.

The couple enters the Sacred Wedding Circle where the Sacred Ceremony takes place.

When the words are spoken, I place a Sacred Wedding Tie over the joined hands of the New Family.

Then the New Family will exit the Sacred Wedding Circle.

We also do Traditional Weddings

Price $300

It is up to you which Reverend you would like to use for your ceremony. Give us a call to discuss your ceremony vision! (904) 307-6501 (trip charge $50 for weddings over 50 miles away. Maybe more if far away)

• Native American-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$300

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$300

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$200

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$200

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

FL

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • Jacob
    Jacob F. Married on 05/03/2021

A perfect experience

When looking for an officiant for our wedding my husband and I wanted to find someone who saw the world the same way we do, and wouldn't judge us for being two men. Not only did we find that, but we found a connection that will last for many years to come. Rev One Eagle and Rev Diane are polite, professional, and absolutely wonderful. I would highly and happily recommend them to anyone seeking an alternative to the traditional American style, or to anyone who wants a ceremony with real feeling and depth. My husband and I can't thank them enough.

Spiritlight Ministry Weddings's reply:

It was our pleasure to meet such a wonderful couple who were soulmates in every way. This was a sacred and blessed Union . Thank you for choosing us.
    Ag Married on 01/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Really sweet people who made our wedding special

We had a very private backyard micro-wedding. Rev One Eagle and Rev Dianne were both kind, thoughtful, and accommodating – it was clearly important to them that we have the ceremony we wanted to have. It was a beautiful day and we're really happy we went with them.

Spiritlight Ministry Weddings's reply:

Thank you and Congratulations!!!! We wish you many happy years together and so glad we were part of it!
  • Karl
    Karl Married on 03/08/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    rev one eagle and rev diane where by far the BEST choice for are wedding.rev one eagle did the BEST ceremony EVER!!!! we could not have been happier with spiritlight and there services....if you want a great wedding these are the people to have doing

Spiritlight Ministry Weddings's reply:

Hope you both are well and staying safe and healthy...If you are ever want a vow renewal ceremony just let us know...Rev One Eagle and Rev Dianne
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Spiritlight Ministry Weddings 1
Offer

We will make a simple video for an additional $200

Middleburg, 32068
Location of (Spiritlight Ministry Weddings)
Jacksonville
Middleburg, FL, 32068

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding