Makeup by Paulina Perez Reviews

Makeup by Paulina Perez 6
Makeup by Paulina Perez 7
  • Arielle

Arielle · Married on 12/15/2018

Book Paulina and her team for your wedding!

Natalie, Destiny and Alycia did the hair and make up for my wedding party on 12/15/18. They were all so great to work with and did such amazing jobs on everyone’s hair and make up. They arrived on time, listened to everyone’s requests, and everyone looked flawless! Paulina was very responsive to emails and her team is AMAZING!

Makeup by Paulina Perez 8

Jillian · Married on 12/01/2018

The best in Florida for wedding hair and makeup!

My husband and I got married on December 1st and Paulina and her team came very highly recommended by our photographer and wedding planner. I ended up booking Paulina for my makeup and Natalia for my hair. Not only did they do a truly fantastic job (I don’t think my hair or makeup has ever looked even close to as good as it did for the wedding!), they are both wonderfully sweet and fun people that you and your wedding party will love spending time with. Every single one of my bridesmaids raved about how great their hair and makeup looked, but also how fun it was to spend the first part of the day with them. They also went out of their way to make sure I got a hair piece for me and for our flower girl from a local vendor (I live out of town so I wasn’t able to physically purchase them myself), and they brought them to me on the day of the wedding. Paulina is also very responsive and helpful in answering any questions that you have in advance of your wedding / trial. Finally, on the day of the wedding, we had a few last minute changes (my mom and sister-in-law weren’t feeling well so needed to change appointment times, and one of my bridesmaids decided she wanted her makeup done at the last minute), and Paulina and her team were incredibly accommodating. I would highly recommend you book with Paulina and Natalia - they truly are the best!

Rochelle Rogers · Married on 11/11/2018

Wonderful!

Sierra did a wonderful job on our makeup the day of my wedding! She arrived on time at 9am and traveled all the way from Jacksonville to Gainesville. She’s also hilarious and fits right in with the bridesmaids! We all received so many compliments on our makeup and it lasted all day. She was quick and we were all done on time or early which made the day stress free! I would highly recommend this company and Sierra, she did a wonderful job! They are also very affordable.

Bethana Bemben · Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent!

My hair and makeup were absolutely stunning for my wedding! Paulina's team of ladies were outstanding. I didn't really know what I wanted, but they nailed it. Very professional! On time! No stress! Great team!! I know where to go next time I need my hair or makeup done!

Megan · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding Hair/Make-up

I had the team at Pauline Perez, more specifically Sierra and Destiny, do hair and make-up for my wedding. They did myself, 3 bridesmaids, and 2 moms. They did an outstanding job and everyone looked absolutely beautiful! Highly recommend them for any event!!!

• F

Faye Hesari · Married on 11/02/2018

excellent job

I hired makeup artists from Paulina Perez for my daughter's weeding, My daughter and I had a trial before the wedding, but a day before the wedding Paulina called and said the make up artist who did our makeup trial is very sick and won't be able to do our make up, but she assured me that she will send us a professional make up artist who we will be happy. For the wedding day, it was four of us including my daughter. Our hair stylist was Anna who did a great job doing our hairs and stayed the same all night. Elisha who was our new makeup lady and we didn't have a trial with her, did also a fantastic work, everyone was amazed by our looks. Thank you all

Tara · Married on 10/20/2018

Definitely recommend!!

Paulina and her team are amazing!! I had ten girls in my bridal party and they powered through it without batting an eye. Everyone’s makeup and hair looked gorgeous and stayed that way throughout the day. Paulina was very accommodating with me when booking my trial and it was an overall really great experience!!

Layne · Married on 08/26/2018

Paulina and her team were wonderful! They were so easy to work with during the planning phase of our wedding and did a fabulous job on our hair and makeup! It was a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend them!

Rudy · Married on 08/10/2018

Paulina and team were amazing!!! First off, they were on time and prepared for everything! Second, their prices are very reasonable, especially for the great work they do!! And lastly, they are very talented! They made me look stunning, everyone complimented my makeup! And they make sure they use the right makeup that goes well with your skin tone! Highly recommended!!!

Makeup by Paulina Perez 9

Stephanie · Married on 07/21/2018

Ana is a great makeup artist. Everyone looked so good and great at tattoo covers. She did your makeup specifically to your liking, it was perfection.

Carlyn · Married on 06/30/2018

Paulina Perez was great! She was very responsive when setting everything up for me and got my date scheduled within 2 days of contacting her. Ana was our makeup artist for 5 of us. Two bridesmaids, mother and grandmother. She was professional, friendly and very open to anything we wanted to have done. She was great and made us all beautiful!

Makeup by Paulina Perez 10

Jazmine · Married on 05/22/2018

A millions thanks to Paulina and Sierra. I was a bit nervous at first but Paulina made me feel so comfortable. She is friendly and upbeat, you just want to be friends with right away. When my big day came, Sierra was right on time and so so sweet. She did exactly what I wanted and I truly felt like a queen on my wedding day. Thank both so much!!

laura · Married on 04/28/2018

Happy Bride!

What an AMAZING TEAM! I used Paulina Perez for my makeup and Chudni for my hair for almost two years for my many events including my engagement photos, engagement party, bridal shower, bridal shoot, rehearsal dinner and of course my wedding. They are truly professionals and are the BEST in Jacksonville. They have so much knowledge and expertise in their individual fields and are very accommodating. Ladies, your talents truly made me feel so beautiful at all of my events! Thank you for being a part of my wedding!

Christine · Married on 04/07/2018

So completely fantastic! Love!

Emily · Married on 03/25/2018

On my wedding day, I had Chudni for hair and Ana for makeup. They both did an amazing job and were very professional. They did exactly what I asked for and even gave their professional opinions when asked what they thought would be best. I spoke to Paulina to confirm schedules. She was also very professional. She even reached out and called me a few days before the wedding to see how things were going. I would definitely recommend them!

Krista · Married on 03/17/2018

I can’t give enough praise to Chudni, Ana, Jill, and Jazmine! They made me feel like a princess, and handled my large group of 13 with such a calm attitude. They were on point with the timeline that Paulina set for us, and exceeded my expectations! I highly recommend Paulina Perez and her amazing crew for any special event or wedding. Thank you so much for making my day so much more special!!

Makeup by Paulina Perez 11
    Makeup by Paulina Perez 12

Taran · Married on 01/27/2018

I was in love with Paulina and the ladies who helped with hair and make up for the wedding. They did a phenomenal job! They worked with each of my bridesmaids on the morning of to get the hair style and make up they wanted while still staying right on schedule. They even were great changing my hair style to something I had found after my consultation. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone hands down!

Jessica · Married on 11/26/2017

Paulina (makeup) and Natalie (hair) were wonderful. They offered professional advice on what to do with my hair and makeup prior to sprucing up the day-of for my event. They gave me my ideal look, and they were fully able to accommodate everyone in my party who needed their services. I absolutely felt beautiful and loved on my wedding day. Thank you so much for making my day extra special!

Kelly · Married on 11/25/2017

Paulina and her staff are absolutely amazing!!

Shelby · Married on 10/21/2017

Paulina's team was absolutely wonderful. They were kind, flexible, and everyone looked absolutely stunning. The day of, a few extra girls decided to have their makeup done and the make-up team did so with grace and such talent. Loved, loved, loved working with Paulina's artists.

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

These ladies are amazing! The actual wedding was even better than the trial. I had a large party and it was a morning wedding. Their communication and promptness was on point in addition to doing fabulous hair and makeup. I wish I was having another event in the area, because I would definitely use them again. Money well spent!!!!!

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2017

Sierra did the makeup for me and my 4 bridesmaids on October 20th and was amazing! She spent time with each girl to see what looks they liked and gave them time to view it before she moved onto the next girl. She was also super fun to have in the room as we got ready. Highly recommend her!!

Tiffany · Married on 10/13/2017

Chudni and Kiara were awesome. They arrived on time and worked in unison. My hair and makeup came out amazing. They are expensive but it was worth every penny. I would recommend both ladies again and again.

Makeup by Paulina Perez 13
    Makeup by Paulina Perez 14
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/30/2017

So happy! We were married on the 4th of this month. As soon as we started researching vendors for the big day, almost everyone we spoke with suggested Paulina and her team. Best decision we made for the wedding! Paulina and Lia were amazing. We had a few characters in our group and they took it all in stride. Complete professionals. The finished product was more than I could have ever asked for. My girls and I were so happy with our hair and makeup. My Mother & Mother-in-law looked absolutely stunning.

Paulina & Lia - Thank you for putting up with us! We loved working with you both!