Dan Harris PhotoArt, LLC Reviews

56 | Jacksonville, FL

56 Reviews for Dan Harris PhotoArt, LLC

Jennifer · Married on 03/18/2018

Dan and his assistant did an amazing job at our March 18th wedding. They were easy to work with. They shot our wedding, reception and provided a photo booth. We loved the photo booth album that they put together!

Jennifer · Married on 07/27/2017

Dan is more than a fellow wedding vendor - he is a wonderful friend who I have known for years! When I asked him if he would consider doing the slow motion photo booth for my wedding last month - he didn't hesitate! Everyone is still talking about how much fun they had in the booth! He is absolutely wonderful to work with and I am so thankful we had him at our wedding!!! Thank you so much Dan and Stephanie!!!

Where do I even begin to review the AMAZING Dan Harris??!! Dan handled all the photography for our daughter's bridal shower, rehearsal dinner and wedding day/night as well as providing the MOST FUN photo booth experience ever!! Dan is the ultimate professional and no special request is too much for him. If you prefer to have more more unstructured photography he is the one for that too. He will create the shots and instruct your wedding party how to carry them out all the while making it fun. Dan charmed everyone from Grandma to the ring bearer as well as everyone in between. There was a chance of rain on the day and beach pictures were very important to our daughter. The weather ended up cooperating but even if it hadn't I knew that Dan would work his magic and still makes the greatest shots happen. Experience is key in wedding photography and Dan Harris is the BEST. If you want the best there is, hire Dan Harris PhotoART!!!!!

Kim · Married on 10/09/2015

Dan and his assistant were AMAZING! During our first meeting, which lasted about an hour, he explained how he works and what he's learned through his experience. He showed us examples, and asked us to share our vision while we made our decision. We booked him that day, and are so glad that we did. He was available for our questions, changes in plans, an anything else that came up. He provided us with a detailed "inventory" of how we wanted our pictures done a few weeks before the wedding, and used it that day to call specific people and groups for a photo. His organization saved time, and allowed me to enjoy just being married. He provided the bridal party with helpful tips during our almost two-hour shoot on how to help the pictures be all that I hoped for. And honestly, he helped corral the groomsmen! He was everywhere during the reception, as I requested on his sheet; he didn't miss a thing. I would HIGHLY recommend this vendor. He genuinely loves what he does, and he and his staff are wonderful.

Amy · Married on 11/02/2014

Mr Harris and his staff are true professionals. They took the time to meet with us and discuss the wedding and asked for some input as far as any special pictures we wanted taken. They captured the fairytale so that we will be able to look back and relive that special day. Trust me when I say...it is worth it to spend some extra money on memories you would like to hold onto forever!

Krystal · Married on 10/25/2014

Dan Harris did a wonderful job!!!

Melissa · Married on 10/25/2014

We really enjoyed our photographers and believed they did a really great job. Very pleasant to work with and really listened to what we wanted.

Crystal · Married on 09/27/2014

We hired Dan Harris to photograph out engagement shoot and our wedding. We also did the photo booth through him (a huge hit at the wedding)! He is kind, patient, professional, confident, and experienced. I was at ease knowing Dan and his team were capturing all the little details and moments for me. His pictures come out clear and crisp. When you zoom in they are still nice and clear, unlike many photos these days. He uses nice, updated equipment. I would recommend Dan Harris Photo Art to any and everyone!

Dan was great. He helped us get great pictures and we are so excited to see them! He was funny and professional and overall our experience with him was wonderful!

Mollie · Married on 09/06/2014

professional and enjoyable to work with! always quick to respond to questions. we didn't even notice them working at the ceremony or reception! and the pics are beautiful!

Pilar · Married on 08/02/2014

Dan is a fabulous photographer. He and his team did an excellent job capturing a very special time in our lives.

• Christina

Christina · Married on 11/16/2013

Dan Harris is an amazing photographer. He did my engagement and wedding shoot and they are some of the prettiest pictures, I have ever seen. I booked Dan because he did one of my dear friends wedding and her pictures were just as beautiful!!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/17/2013

I can’t say enough great things about Dan Harris. His work is amazing! This was the best decision I made. Once I realized that the wedding pictures are something we will see everyday on our walls to remind us of our wedding I realized this was one of the most important elements of the wedding. We had Dan do an engagement photo session and even though the weather was practically a tropical storm and the pictures were on the beach they turned out gorgeous. I have received many compliments on how beautiful our engagement photos are. Now that I have seen the wedding photos they are just as great! On the day of the wedding Dan and his assistant Matt were very professional, efficient, and accommodated every picture I wanted taken. The photobooth was also a lot of fun, all the guests loved it! I would highly recommend using Dan.

Julie · Married on 08/03/2013

Everything was great for our wedding day. Dan took both our wedding pictures and engagement pictures. We get so many great comments about them. On our wedding day, Dan and his assistant took all the pictures that we requested. Everything went very smooth. Any request we had was taken care of.
    We can not wait to use Dan again in the future for photography services!

Robyn · Married on 05/26/2013

Dan and his team are professional, flexible, responsive and easy to work with. They capture not just formal pictures but many candid and informal shots as well. It was very difficult for us to narrow our pictures down as they were all so wonderful. They captured the entire story of our wedding and now we have a beautiful storybook of our wedding! I recommend Dan and his team highly for any occasion!

treat · Married on 05/25/2013

I viewed around six photo albums from different photographers at Club Continental. When I got to Dan Harris photo album I was so impressed. Every single picture was clear, artistic, and beyond that of the other photographers album. I told my future husband, I want him as our wedding photographer. We booked him two weeks later. I couldn't have been happier. My photographs turned out wonderful. He and his staff were easy going and great to work with. The one thing you don't want to regret on your wedding day is having a bad photographer. With Dan Harris you never have to worry about a bad photo. He is going to make you and your wedding day look amazing. Thanks so much Dan.

rebecca · Married on 09/29/2012

He is an excellent photographer and well worth the money. He makes some beautiful albums. Once you see them in person you will fall in love

Dani · Married on 09/08/2012

Dan Harris is AMAZING!! My wedding photos are truly spectacular! He captured the entire day beautifully and was not intrusive at all. You don't notice that he is there taking photos so you are able to just be in the moment and enjoy your wedding! I also purchased my wedding album through Dan, and I could not be happier it with. It is the most beautiful album I have ever seen! Everyone gushes over how amazing it is. :) The quality of the photos and prints can not be matched. Dan is incredibly nice and so helpful with everything. He takes the time to answer questions and helped me pick out photos for my album so that I could tell the whole story. My album takes me right back to my wedding day and I have Dan to thank for that!

Melissa · Married on 06/30/2012

I can't give them enough stars! Dan Harris is absolutely the best photgrapher. The album is such high quality, that it is fingerprint proof, spill proof, and will last more than a hundred years. And they are absolutely beautiful! When we have kids, I will absolutely choose Dan Harris to take those pictures too!

Ashley · Married on 05/12/2012

I would highly recommend this company if you are thinking of getting a photobooth for your wedding or any event. It was so much fun!!

Dana · Married on 03/03/2012

To say that I was impressed with the work of Dan Harris PhotoArt is a complete understatement!!! It was an absolutely amazing and easy experience working with him and his staff. They are always available by email or phone to answer questions and their work speaks for itself. The photo album that is being made for me tells the most beautiful story of my wedding day and captured aspects of the event that I never would have thought to include! They are top notch photographers and I would highly recommend them for any event!

Stephanie · Married on 12/31/2011

What a fantastic experience. Dan had a special running online for a package of Engagement photos (which I recommend to get you comfortable with the camera), wedding photos, and a gorgeous photo album. Not only was it one of the better deals in town, but the pictures are astounding. Other professional photographers in town have contacted me to tell me how impressed they are with my wedding photos!

Chelsea · Married on 12/02/2011

We found Dan through a bridal shower and were actually able to take advantage of a special he was offering which included the photo booth. Not only was I blown away with Dan's work, but everyone at the reception enjoyed the photo booth. Dan took pictures of everything and he has an amazing eye for pictures. He was everywhere and we never realized it! He was definitely the photographer with the most experience that we were considering and we do not regret choosing him at all. His experience definitely shows, he is amazing. I only wish we could have had our pictures a little quicker, but they were worth the wait!

Celene · Married on 10/23/2011

I cannot tell you how easy Dan was to work with. He and his assistant were not intrusive and made us feel very comfortable. Even better, the pictures turned out phenomenally! Our album tells our story beautifully, which would not be possible without Dan's experience and skills. It was undeniably money well spent!

Ginny · Married on 10/22/2011

We hired Dan Harris Photobooth for our wedding! It was very unique, loads of fun, and they went above and beyond service! We would definately recommend them to anyone having an event looking for some new entertainment!!