Matthew's Restaurant

Jacksonville, FL View map

Matthew's Catering and Events is a catering company set in Jacksonville, Florida. The owner of this company, Chef Matthew Medure, is also a prestigious restaurateur that operates out of Matthew's Restaurant in San Marco. Matthew has years of experience in the food industry and provides exceptional and exclusive services to all of the couples he works with. Whether you desire a low key, intimate wedding or a grand celebration, Matthew's Catering will be there to assist you through it all.

Matthew's Catering and Events is a full-service wedding catering company that also can assist in the coordination of your wedding day.

Cuisine
With years of experience in the restaurant business, Chef Matthew brings his expertise to every wedding he works with. He knows that each wedding is unique and may require different dietary needs. Matthew can accommodate for gluten free, kosher, lactose free, no pork, nut free, organic, vegan or vegetarian needs. He can also accommodate for a number of other cravings you may desire on your big day. The cuisine styles offered include:

• American
  • Mexican
  • Southern
  • Spanish

Other Services
To complement the food that they offer on your wedding day, Matthew's Catering also provides a few other services. These include:

• Tastings
  • Tables
  • Chairs
  • Dessert

Charlene Married on 05/21/2016
    Matthews has become a sentimental place for my husband and I. On our first anniversary, we had gone to the restaurant to celebrate and had a memorable dinner. We met the sweetest couple celebrating their 30th anniversary who left quite an impression on us and that night we hoped that one day we'd be celebrating our 30th anniversary too. For the four years that we have been together, we have continued to celebrate all of our anniversaries at Matthews and enjoy it just as much every time. With that said, we were set on having them cater our wedding when the time came and I was so excited to hear that they were free on our wedding day.

Hands down, this was the best decision we made for the wedding. The food was amazing and the staff was phenomenal. The staff lent a hand wherever it was needed to make sure everything was set up before the guests arrived and that all the guests were attended to during the reception. I am still hearing compliments on how wonderful the food and staff were and many of my friends were so impressed that they will also be reaching out to Matthews for their weddings. I am so glad that we were able to have Matthews cater our wedding and look forward to celebrating all our anniversaries from our 30th to our 50th with them.
    Cindy Married on 01/24/2014
    What can I say, Matthew did an amazing job at my daughters January 24th wedding. My guests were blown away by the service and food. I am still hearing comments like, "I've never had a better piece of meat," and "Those were the best mashed potaotes I've ever had." We had 5 different food station which included soup and grilled cheese sandwiches, beef tenderloin and mashed potatoes, sushi, vegetables, chicken and just whe the guests thought the food was over, they butler passed sliders and milkshakes from M Shack. That combined with the glass champagne fountain, fire pits, s'mores table made the night unforgettable!!! Thank you Matthew and your team for making our special night perfect!!!
  • User2093233 2+ years ago
    My mother has been coordinating weddings in Jacksonville for over 5 years now so when I got engaged we knew exactly what vendors we were going to use. When it was time to decide on who would do the catering Matthew's was the only place we even considered because they have shown time and again to have the service and the highest quality of food. And we were not disappointed. They accept nothing less than excellent and that is exactly what you will get on your wedding day. Everything was perfect and a year later people are still complimenting me on the food!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Lori Parker Floral Studios Lori Parker Floral Studios Wedding Florists

Excellence is their trademark!! You'll be delighted with their menu, presentation & service...every time.

Oceankayakstudio Oceankayakstudio Wedding Videographers

The only place for your wedding catering needs!!!!!!!!!!!!

2107 Hendricks Ave. Jacksonville, FL, 32207
Location of (Matthew's Restaurant)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding

Wedding Venues