Every Bloomin Thing

• Studio Bloom
  • Racehorse Royalty

10 Reviews for Every Bloomin Thing

Vanessa · Married on 06/17/2018

Sonja and her team were A+!! They listened to my vision and delivered everything I wanted and more, even with my budget! I was so so happy with the flowers and my bouquet was beautiful. I don't have pictures yet, but everything was absolutely beautiful, and they even lent me small candle holders for the tables that worked PERFECTLY, for no extra charge. Everything I could have asked for and more.

Sent on 06/23/2018

My daughter was married in an outdoor setting at the Harvest Preserve. Sonja arranged flowers for the top of the trellis and then this was removed and placed on the head table at the reception. It was absolutely beautiful! She did a wonderful job and that just made the head table gorgeous! All of the bouquets and corsages were beautiful as well. I would recommend Sonja for any floral arrangements you need, big or small!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Sonja created flowers for our daughter's wedding at the IMU in Iowa City. From the first time we met she made us feel like we could trust her to carry out our vision. She has an eye for elegance and took our ideas and carried them to the next level. She clearly loves what she does and made us feel like we were her top priority. Her pricing was fair and she delivered and set up everything in a timely manner. We were so pleased that we chose her for our floral vendor.

Sent on 08/11/2015