Memorable Moments By Every Bloomin' Thing Reviews

13 Reviews for Memorable Moments By Every Bloomin' Thing

• Angie

Angie S. · Married on 12/21/2019

Nothing less than amazing

My wedding was near Christmas and I had everything I had envisioned. The bouquets, the greenery, and the cake embellishments were absolutely perfect. They truly captured my vision perfectly. I couldn’t have asked for more. Price was affordable. The people were so friendly and easy to work with- recommend!

Sent on 04/29/2020

Vanessa · Married on 06/17/2018

Sonja and her team were A+!! They listened to my vision and delivered everything I wanted and more, even with my budget! I was so so happy with the flowers and my bouquet was beautiful. I don't have pictures yet, but everything was absolutely beautiful, and they even lent me small candle holders for the tables that worked PERFECTLY, for no extra charge. Everything I could have asked for and more.

Sent on 06/23/2018
  • McKennan

Mckennan T. · Married on 07/15/2017

Made our day spectacular & beautiful!

We LOVED working with Sonja & Maya for our wedding. I went in with a ton of pictures of what I wanted and they made my dream a reality (for half the price of other floral vendors)! I cannot thank them enough for the pieces they made for us. The flowers were the talk of the wedding. From my bouquet which was quite non-traditional to our arch floral arrangements - everything was PERFECT. In order to save a bit of money we had them order the flowers for our centerpieces and we were going to put them together ourselves but Sonja created a little recipe card for us to follow and gave a tutorial on how to put the centerpieces together which she totally did not have to do but it was SO helpful! Again, we can't say enough great things about Every Bloomin' Thing they made the experience so lovely and easy. Love them!!

Sent on 07/29/2020

My daughter was married in an outdoor setting at the Harvest Preserve. Sonja arranged flowers for the top of the trellis and then this was removed and placed on the head table at the reception. It was absolutely beautiful! She did a wonderful job and that just made the head table gorgeous! All of the bouquets and corsages were beautiful as well. I would recommend Sonja for any floral arrangements you need, big or small!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Sonja created flowers for our daughter's wedding at the IMU in Iowa City. From the first time we met she made us feel like we could trust her to carry out our vision. She has an eye for elegance and took our ideas and carried them to the next level. She clearly loves what she does and made us feel like we were her top priority. Her pricing was fair and she delivered and set up everything in a timely manner. We were so pleased that we chose her for our floral vendor.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Maya is amazing! I asked her to create floral arrangements and bouquets for our June 6 wedding with the specification that I wanted it to look like someone went out into a field and hand-picked flowers and bundled them, and we had so many compliments on our flora at their natural and organic look. She helped bring our vision alive and is extremely helpful with what does and does not work, what can and cannot work due to season and preference. Truly, an amazing job for ceremony and reception florals!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/30/2014

Maja and her team were amazing to work with. We were very pleased with all of our flowers, especially the garlands for a special part of our ceremony. I would definitely use their services again.

Sent on 01/03/2015

Maya and Sonja were amazing!! We really weren't sure what we wanted, and they took our theme (rustic) and made everything look fantastic. Thank you!

Sent on 06/20/2013

Provided good service and gave us good ideas for the arrangements.

Sent on 05/07/2013

Kerry · Married on 08/25/2012

Every Bloomin Thing went above and beyond with the flower arrangements for our wedding. I had a picture in my head of what I wanted and Sanja made sure everything was perfect! I had the most beautiful flowers and could not have been more happy! I would definitely recommend Every Bloomin Thing to anyone looking to get married in Iowa. It was a pleasure working with them!

Sent on 03/05/2013

Maria · Married on 11/19/2011

This store was extremely helpful in selecting the appropriate flowers and decor for the bouquets and centerpieces. On the day of the wedding, they arrived early so that flowers could be placed where needed (including on the wedding cake) and were gorgeously arranged in the bouquets and decoration pieces. We truly enjoyed working with this vendor.

Sent on 12/15/2012

Suzanne · Married on 03/10/2018

We went in here the day before our wedding to get some greenery and filler and they were WONDERFUL! Everyone was so polite and friendly and gave great advice as to what to purchase. Wish I had a reason to go there every day!

Sent on 03/23/2018