Kickstand Mobile LLC

Austin, TX View map Visit website

Kickstand Mobile LLC is a mobile bar based in Austin, Texas. This fully refurbished two-horse trailer was transformed into a mobile bar by owner Gabrielle to serve special events such as weddings, parties, and family gatherings. Partnering with local bartending services, the team offers exclusive packages for couples looking to add a unique level of personalization to their wedding day. The Mule is sure to kick your wedding up a notch.

Kickstand Mobile LLC offers a number of bar service packages to ensure that your wedding day is an event to remember. The wagon is versatile and can be customized to tie in any elements of your decor you wish. The team can provide string lighting and event items such as barware and glassware. Setup and cleanup services are included, alleviating all of the stress that comes with wedding coordination for you on your big day.

• Woman-owned

• Samantha
    Samantha B. Married on 01/07/2022

AMAZING and sooo cute ✨

Kickstand is awesome! Gabrielle and Taylor are very professional, easy to work with and have the absolute cutest bar set up I’ve ever seen. I wish I could have them at every event—I’d come up with new things to celebrate just so I could have them there. 10/10 ✨
    Melissa Z. Married on 12/18/2021

Great party with Kickstand Mobile!

Kickstand was absolutely wonderful to have and added the something special to our holiday party. Everyone had an incredible time and we loved the mobile bar the most. I really appreciate the detail that went in to the decorating and the yummy specialty drinks that were served!!!
  • Sam
    Samantha H. Married on 09/25/2021

Kicked A**

Kickstand couldn't have been more perfect for our wedding day! We had awesome signature cocktails, custom signage and they provided wonderful service to all our guests. Our drinks were so good we had family members asking for the recipes afterwards! Taylor and Gabrielle are super responsive about any questions and made the whole experience seamless for our big day. Highly recommend Kickstand Mobile Mule to anyone looking for something special for any event!

Team

Gabrielle Gibson
Gabrielle Gibson
Founder

A coworker of mine had just launched a mobile bar company & quickly realized it wouldn’t fit into her lifestyle.

Luckily, my passion to host & love for cultivating experiences, coupled with my partner, Taylor’s years of service industry knowledge, makes us the perfect team.

It didn’t take much convincing to get us on board to turn this into our passion project. With a little help from our friends, we rebranded and Kickstand was born.

Austin, Texas Austin, TX, 78744
Location of (Kickstand Mobile LLC)