Dance Pizazz

124 Jungermann Road, Saint Peters, MO 63376 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5
  • Deals 1

About Dance Pizazz

Dance Pizazz is a dance studio offering dance lessons for couples in the St. Louis, Missouri area. The instructors keep couples relaxed and having fun throughout every step of learning their first dance. Professionals create beautiful, effortless routines that you and your partner can learn in no time. Your instructor will ensure that every detail is accounted for, from song selection to communication with the DJ. Let Dance Pizazz help you feel confident as you and your partner waltz into your new life together.

Dance Pizazz can prepare you for whatever the dance floor has to offer. They work with couples and their families to prepare them for father-daughter, mother-son and group wedding dances. Instructors can teach couples the basics and let them take the reigns, or work with them to choreograph the perfect first dance. They'll also assist you with choosing the perfect dance shoes for your big debut. Couples can even host their bridal shower or reception at the dance studio.

• Videos 1

28 Reviews for Dance Pizazz

David · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Mike and Nikki operate a top dance studio. My wife and I are learning how to dance. I wish we would have found them before our son's wedding. Now, we are ready for many social settings where dancing is expected. I recommend very highly Dance Pizazz.

Tammy · Married on 05/27/2018

Exceeded our expectations! We were new to dancing but Sterling made us feel comfortable and was wonderfully encouraging! Our weddings "First Dance" turned out beautiful! It was a blast! If we hadn't moved after we married, we would have never stopped. We loved it and miss it greatly!

Stephanie · Married on 04/19/2018

For our April wedding, my husband and I decided to start taking dance lessons as we each have two left feet. My husband was hesitant so upon reading reviews, I contacted a few dance studios. Dance Pizazz was the only studio that responded in a timely manner. I spoke with one of the owners, Nikki and she was very helpful so I purchased a private introductory lesson. We began taking lessons from Sterling in January and he is nothing short of amazing. He taught us on our level and took the time to repeat steps until we got them. Sterling was very understanding when we changed our wedding song a few lessons in because we decided we wanted to dance another style instead. He listened to us when we said we wanted to learn more moves before the choreography. The other owner, Mike, worked with Sterling and he choreographed our wedding dance. Mike worked with us as well once we had the dance memorized to help us fine tune the steps and made changes to the dance as needed. This was such a wonderful surprise to our guests and we were so happy with what we had accomplished in such a short time.
    My husband and I enjoyed ourselves so much that we are continuing taking private and group lessons. We highly recommend Dance Pizazz.

Dance Pizazz FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 120
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 0
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, July, August

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dance Pizazz 1
    Introductory Private Lesson and Wedding Dance Consultation
    If you and your fiancé haven’t yet started on your first dance, now is a great time to schedule your 30-minute private wedding consultation with initial dance lesson! You will need to bring your music selections for the first dance or you can learn general reception dances. At that time we will try some basic dancing or to your song if you have one.

• 124 Jungermann Road Saint Peters, MO 63376 See on map