About Dance Pizazz

"The Funnest Friendliest Place in Town!"

Every couple has the ability to have a Great First Dance. We love helping couples create a First Dance that is uniquely theirs. Your Professional Instructor will create a beautiful, effortless routine for you and your spouse-to-be in no time. You’ll not only Dance well, but you’ll get stunning photos too! This is all done in a relaxed atmosphere where learning in both Easy and Fun. We will help with all the details from selecting your song if needed, to bustling your dress, or even help on how to communicate with the DJ. We understand how stressful and time-consuming planning a Wedding can be, and we’re here to make Your First Dance as simple as possible. Let us help make Your First Dance the talk of the town, and enjoy the romance of dancing together for the rest of your lives!

Contact Us: (636)441-6854 or nikki@dance-pizazz.com

Categories: Wedding Service

Regions serviced: St. Louis

27 Reviews for Dance Pizazz

User Photos
Dance Lessons (5)

Mike and Nikki operate a top dance studio. My wife and I are learning how to dance. I wish we would have found them before our son's wedding. Now, we are ready for many social settings where dancing is expected. I recommend very highly Dance Pizazz.

Profile Picture David, 5/30/20, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

For our April wedding, my husband and I decided to start taking dance lessons as we each have two left feet. My husband was hesitant so upon reading reviews, I contacted a few dance studios. Dance Pizazz was the only studio that responded in a timely manner. I spoke with one of the owners, Nikki and she was very helpful so I purchased a private introductory lesson. We began taking lessons from Sterling in January and he is nothing short of amazing. He taught us on our level and took the time to repeat steps until we got them. Sterling was very understanding when we changed our wedding song a few lessons in because we decided we wanted to dance another style instead. He listened to us when we said we wanted to learn more moves before the choreography. The other owner, Mike, worked with Sterling and he choreographed our wedding dance. Mike worked with us as well once we had the dance memorized to help us fine tune the steps and made changes to the dance as needed. This was such a wonderful surprise to our guests and we were so happy with what we had accomplished in such a short time.
My husband and I enjoyed ourselves so much that we are continuing taking private and group lessons. We highly recommend Dance Pizazz.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Dance Lessons

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1484945088 89e69fc4226f8da0 istock 186764087 with logo

Introductory Private Lesson and Wedding Dance Consultation

$25.00 Value | Promo Code: wwn120
If you and your fiancé haven’t yet started on your first dance, now is a great time to schedule your 30-minute private wedding consultation with initial dance lesson! You will need to bring your music selections for the first dance or you can learn general reception dances. At that time we will try some basic dancing or to your song if you have one.
#WWf99b2c842381e39a

124 Jungermann Road, Saint Peters, MO 63376   See On Map
636-441-6854 (phone)
Dance Pizazz is a wedding dance instruction company from St. Peters. We service weddings throughout the local area, including St. Louis, St. Charles, and O'Fallon. Dance Pizazz is a professional wedding dance instruction company that has been part of the St. Louis wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in wedding, first dance, father daughter and reception dance instruction..