Blush Makeup & Hair

2540 Thousand Oaks suite 103, San Antonio, TX 78240 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Blush Makeup & Hair

Blush Makeup & Hair is a professional, bridal hair and makeup company based out of San Antonio, Texas. The passionate stylists at this unique business have over eight years of experience in the industry, and have helped hundred of brides and their bridal parties. They pride themselves on their product knowledge, professionalism, creativity and punctuality. Blush Makeup & Hair will come to you the morning of your wedding, ensuring your big day is as relaxed and stress-free as possible.

This full-service beauty business is skilled in a variety of styles, from bold and dramatic, to clean and simple. They use a waterproof sealant on all of their brides, so your makeup will last up to 18 hours. Their goal is to bring your unique vision to life. They offer consultations, and hair and makeup trials with their licensed stylists, so you can test our your look beforehand, and ask any questions you may have. Their services include:

• Updos and styling
06 171117002

50 Reviews for Blush Makeup & Hair

• Stephanie

Stephanie A. Márquez Hernández · Married on 11/10/2018

Ashley & Courtney are a dream team!

Ashley and Courtney with Blush Hair & Makeup were recommended to me by my photographer after I could not find any makeup artists at the bridal extravaganza in 2017. I wanted to be sure my face was flawless and stunning for my wedding day, so I knew I needed to do a few trials to make sure colors and coverage were right. I first did a bridal makeup trial with Ashley, timed right before a friend’s house Oscar party that is a black tie dress code. I felt like I had been transformed into Blake Lively for the evening, and it showed in the photos taken that night. One of my friends had mentioned she would be getting regular facials leading up to her wedding, so I inquired with Ashley about doing facials and she was also trained to do facials! Over the course of the year we met up for facials once a month and my skin regiment was perfected. Very few if any breakouts happened, and my complexion became so smooth. In the course of a year, my skin became Ashley’s perfect canvas. And in these monthly facials Ashley became more than a vendor - she was a wedding coach and mentor. We bonded over the time it took leading up to the wedding, which really helped my nerves for the day-of. Even though we tried at least 3-4 other makeup trials, we ended up using the same color scheme as the first time I had Ashley do a trial. She can attain any look you are going for by showing her pictures from a magazine, Pinterest, etc. and she will make your eyes naturally pop! I thought I had the worst eyelids to work with and she insisted I had great ones... but I still believe it is Ashley’s skill that can make the makeup come to life every single time.
    Courtney is very talented with hair and she did a hair trial for me along with makeup from Ashley for the final picking/revealing of my wedding dress choice with my mom, future sisters and future mother in law. Courtney was able to do exactly what I asked for between the 2-3 photos that showed what I wanted. Courtney also gelled my husband-to-be’s hair, did an updo on my mom’s curly hair, and a half-up, half-down hair style on my bridesmaid’s hair. Ashley is professional and genuine. She tells it like it is and will make you laugh. Ashley is the first person you need to see to get ready for your special day - she will take care of you like a sister from another mister. Courtney completes the rockstar team - she is steady and calm, and always professional. They both traveled to the hotel where me and my bridal party were getting ready. They were on time and ready to start when we entered the room to get ready. Together they made my day start smooth and set the good mood for our special day! AND - for you ladies who sweat profusely like me, Ashley’s makeup will stay on well into the day after your wedding - so no need to worry about it lasting! I only touched up my lipstick once and I stayed looking flawless all through the night. The sooner you can book this dream team the better as they are highly sought after and will book up quickly. Also make sure you know how many people you will need makeup and hair done for to make sure you reserve them for the block of time you need.

• User6062430 · 1+ year ago

Love my service here. The staff was friendly and great and helped me to feel beautiful on my special day.

Blush Makeup & Hair FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 15.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• 2540 Thousand Oaks suite 103 San Antonio, Texas, 78240 See on map