Blush Makeup & Hair Reviews

54 | San Antonio, TX

54 Reviews for Blush Makeup & Hair

Janie Sellers · Getting married on 04/12/2021

Beauty Queens

Ashley and Alexis were AMAZING!!! This team was so sweet. They were on time and ready to go, they made my bridal party and I look and feel like princesses on my wedding day. They even took care of my mom who has sensitive skin, and made her look like the queen she is. Ashley gave me a flawless complexion, nailed my eyes with natural earthy shadows, and knew exactly the color to make my lips pop that also matched the wedding color scheme. My makeup stayed on the whole night, it never caked, and nothing ran. I couldn’t even feel the makeup on so I never had to touch or mess with my face. Alexis did a gorgeous job with my hair. She gave me the volume I wanted and accommodated to my last minute style changes. I couldn’t believe how beautiful my hair turned out, it was exactly the style I showed her and showed off my hair piece and veil perfectly. The way she did it made removing my veil easy without messing anything up. Just like my makeup, my hair never fell flat, never snagged, and looked fabulous all night!! Thank you ladies, from the bottom of my heart, you were so awesome to work with and we all had a blast with you! I would definitely recommend Blush Makeup & Hair to anyone!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Ashley Love · Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful hair and makeup

The ladies were great and very flexible. I had to push the time up by and hour the day before and they were able to accommodate. I wasn't 100% happy with my hair and makeup trial but I was able to tell them what changes to make and they nailed the look I was wanting. So pleased. Great value for cost.

Sent on 10/26/2019

Linnea Vasquez · Married on 05/25/2019

Great experience

Ashley and her team were great. Contacting them was very easy and their rates are very reasonable. On my wedding day I was either crying or sweating and my make up did not budge. I received so many compliments on my hair and make up and my look in the wedding photos was flawless. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Claudine · Married on 05/17/2019

One of the BEST makeup and hair style in SA!

They’re are awesome! Good Team work! Words are not even enough to describe how good they are in what they do. They put their heart on it. Very professional and honest. Friendly and outgoing too! I love talking to Ashley and she made sure that I looked beautiful on my wedding day. Gave me confidence and I am very happy with the results! Prices are reasonable cause they’re one of the best here in San Antonio!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie A. Márquez Hernández · Married on 11/10/2018

Ashley & Courtney are a dream team!

Ashley and Courtney with Blush Hair & Makeup were recommended to me by my photographer after I could not find any makeup artists at the bridal extravaganza in 2017. I wanted to be sure my face was flawless and stunning for my wedding day, so I knew I needed to do a few trials to make sure colors and coverage were right. I first did a bridal makeup trial with Ashley, timed right before a friend’s house Oscar party that is a black tie dress code. I felt like I had been transformed into Blake Lively for the evening, and it showed in the photos taken that night. One of my friends had mentioned she would be getting regular facials leading up to her wedding, so I inquired with Ashley about doing facials and she was also trained to do facials! Over the course of the year we met up for facials once a month and my skin regiment was perfected. Very few if any breakouts happened, and my complexion became so smooth. In the course of a year, my skin became Ashley’s perfect canvas. And in these monthly facials Ashley became more than a vendor - she was a wedding coach and mentor. We bonded over the time it took leading up to the wedding, which really helped my nerves for the day-of. Even though we tried at least 3-4 other makeup trials, we ended up using the same color scheme as the first time I had Ashley do a trial. She can attain any look you are going for by showing her pictures from a magazine, Pinterest, etc. and she will make your eyes naturally pop! I thought I had the worst eyelids to work with and she insisted I had great ones... but I still believe it is Ashley’s skill that can make the makeup come to life every single time.
    Courtney is very talented with hair and she did a hair trial for me along with makeup from Ashley for the final picking/revealing of my wedding dress choice with my mom, future sisters and future mother in law. Courtney was able to do exactly what I asked for between the 2-3 photos that showed what I wanted. Courtney also gelled my husband-to-be’s hair, did an updo on my mom’s curly hair, and a half-up, half-down hair style on my bridesmaid’s hair. Ashley is professional and genuine. She tells it like it is and will make you laugh. Ashley is the first person you need to see to get ready for your special day - she will take care of you like a sister from another mister. Courtney completes the rockstar team - she is steady and calm, and always professional. They both traveled to the hotel where me and my bridal party were getting ready. They were on time and ready to start when we entered the room to get ready. Together they made my day start smooth and set the good mood for our special day! AND - for you ladies who sweat profusely like me, Ashley’s makeup will stay on well into the day after your wedding - so no need to worry about it lasting! I only touched up my lipstick once and I stayed looking flawless all through the night. The sooner you can book this dream team the better as they are highly sought after and will book up quickly. Also make sure you know how many people you will need makeup and hair done for to make sure you reserve them for the block of time you need.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Lauren · Married on 04/14/2018

Ashley and Courtney did a fabulous job. I was extremely impressed with their professionalism and accuracy. I told them exactly what I wanted and they delivered. They were quick and efficient and easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a wonderful hair and makeup artist.

Sent on 04/22/2018

Love my service here. The staff was friendly and great and helped me to feel beautiful on my special day.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2017

Ashley did my mother and my hair and makeup for wedding day in San Antonio in September for 4 pm wedding. So I really needed makeup that would last and it did! My hair lasted pretty well too. Had consult for hair and makeup. Wedding day looked just like consult. Very pleased and would recommend to family and friends.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Rhonda · Married on 06/30/2017

Ashley at Blush is incredibly talented. She was wonderful to all of us and did an amazing job on our makeup. Even the kids loved her. I would recommend Blush to anyone and everyone! Thank you so much Ashley!!!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Brittany · Married on 05/20/2017

Blush was absolutely amazing! I contacted Ashley in a panic two weeks before my wedding needing make-up services for the day of my wedding (my previous make-up artist cancelled). Ashley was very kind in her response to my situation and responsive! Ashley sent Ava to do my mom's, my MOH, and my make-up on the day of my wedding and Ava was fantastic. My mom's make-up was amazing and everyone said how beautiful she looked! My MOH loved her make-up and I loved my make-up, too! :) And that best part was our make-up lasted all night. Thank you to Ashley and Ava for coming to the rescue and making me and the bridal party looking amazing!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Kathrine · Married on 04/23/2017

Blush hair and make up were amazing! We had 9 hair and make ups on the day of our wedding they provided 4 girls and they did a fantastic job. Our hair and make up stayed all night long which was a concern but shouldn't have been. We didn't do a pretrial because I did my home work and knew they would deliver and they did. They were able to provide the exact styles all the girls wanted as well as make up choices. All the stylist were friendly and were on time. Thank you for making us that much more Beautiful! You Ladies Rock!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Kelsey · Married on 01/01/2017

The Blush team did the hair and makeup of me and my 7 bridesmaids as well as the makeup of both my mom and mother-in-law. Everybody looked stunning! The team did a great job at making everyone's hair and makeup match their style and personality.

Sent on 02/22/2017

I was absolutely thrilled with the turn out of my bridal make up and hair. I had a special requirement to be able to cover my hair and later change the style. The look turned out amazing. I also loved my make up which looked so beautiful and just the way I had envisioned.

Sent on 05/13/2016

Ashley is awesome! She's done my makeup on several occasions, wedding, graduation and maternity pictures. Every time has been consistently awesome! She's great to work with and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Stefanie · Married on 11/21/2015

Ashley and the Blush Makeup & Hair staff exceeded my expectations. They kept us on time and gave my bridal party beautiful hair & make up services for my wedding day. They traveled on-site and everyone was pleased with the results. This is not my first time using their services and I always recommend them. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/05/2016

Gloria · Married on 09/11/2015

!!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!!

I had several sessions with Blush for engagement photos, boudoir, bridal and wedding day. Every time it seems like it got better and better. My hair and makeup was amazing like in a magazine. I got so many compliments, and it looked so nice on video and in photographs.

The work was so nice my daughter visit them for her Prom makeup.

On wedding day not only did they do a wonderful job on my hair and makeup they did my daughters and my Mothers.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Michelle · Married on 03/21/2015

Ashley is incredible. She was so much fun. I enjoyed the trial session in her salon and all my bridesmaids enjoyed her when she came to do our makeup in our hotel. She made us all feel beautiful!!

Sent on 03/30/2015
  • User6720900 · 2+ years ago

I really loved working with Ashley! She made me look and feel incredible on my wedding day. I absolutely love how my wedding party's look came together as well. I plan on setting up a "just for fun" makeover with her hopefully sometime soon!

Sent on 05/16/2016
  • Leticia

Leticia · Married on 11/16/2013

MY DAUGHTER AND I HAD OUR MAKEUP AND HAIR DONE FOR THE WEDDING DAY , AND MY DAUGHTER ALSO HAD THEM DO HER HAIR AD MAKEUP FOR HER BRIDAL PORTRAITS BY THESE TWO VERY TALENTED WOMEN , THEY DID AN AMAZING JOB , PRICES ARE VERY REASONABLE , THEY JUST DO SPECIAL OCCASION HAIR AND MAKEUP , NO HAIR CUTS COLORING , THEY ARE VERY PROFESIONAL. I HAVE THINNING HAIR AND THEY DID A GREAT JOB AT HIDING IT , I FELT AMAZING ! I RECIEVED COUNTLESS COMPLIMENTS IF YOU HAVE A SPECIAL OCCASION I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM .

Sent on 11/24/2013

Scarlett-Rae · Married on 11/16/2013

I went to these amazing ladies for my bridal portrait hair and makeup as well as my wedding day hair and makeup. My Mother also got her hair and makeup done for my wedding day. They did such an amazing job, I felt so beautiful. From the trial run to the final, they made me so comfortable and they were extremely knowledgeable in all things beauty. Their prices are very reasonable, and for the great work that they do, I would have paid a lot more. They make you feel so at ease the whole time you are there and when I had any questions, all I had to do was give them a call and I would get a quick response. I have very, very thin hair on top, and they recommended a good place to purchase a hair piece and they made it look so natural. And my makeup, I can't even say enough about it, to say perfect is an understatement. I couldn't have dreamed of a better look for my special day.

I recommend Blush Hair and Makeup to any woman on her special occasion, you will be in great hands. I am very glad that I chose them for my wedding.

Sent on 10/24/2014

Lisa · Married on 11/01/2013

I didn't think it was possible, but Faces by Blush made my bride even that much more beautiful the day of our wedding. The makeup was tasteful and accentuated her features and her hair....well it was amazing. Her bridesmaids were beautiful too. Eight women had their hair and makeup done by 3 of Faces by Blush in a matter of 5 hours. Their attitude and personalities made the stress of the day melt away. It was refreshing to see how they were able to mesh well with all eight people and get the job done, the way it was meant to be done. The makeup stayed all day, like it was just applied. Everyone complimented them on their makeup and hair.

John & Lisa

Sent on 11/06/2013

Marisa · Married on 10/19/2013

They made my bridesmaids and myself look beautiful! They are perfectionists and are flexible, if you want to change hairstyles or makeup colors. They are good at what they do!

Sent on 10/25/2013

LOVELY LADIES THAT DO LOVELY JOB.. I FELT LIKE A PRINCESS THE WHOLE TIME, LIKE A BRIDE

Sent on 06/15/2013

Krystal · Married on 06/14/2013

Ashley did my make up for the wedding. Her work was beyond my expectations! I stayed oil free for the night. Also, the make up lasted the entire night and I received many compliments. She also had a trial with me and did my bridal portraits. On the day of my wedding, she came to MY hotel room instead of me going to her. It took a lot of stress off of me! Loved every second of it!

Sent on 06/23/2013

Torrey · Married on 05/26/2013

Oh my goodness, I had to cancel my first trial hair and makeup appointment and was terribly late to the second one and the ladies were super sweet and helpful about it! They gave me directions and worked with me despite my tardiness. Then on the wedding day we asked them to do 4 or 5 more bridesmaids' hair and they graciously agreed! They were very professional and they made us all look beautiful!

Sent on 07/20/2013