The Wedding Shoppe

New Address as of August 11, 2017 2186 Coolidge Highway, Berkley, MI 48072 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 6

About The Wedding Shoppe

The Wedding Shoppe is a premier bridal boutique based in Berkley, Michigan. This dedicated team of stylists is passionate about helping brides find the dress of their dreams within their exquisite salon. Featuring exclusive bridal collections sourced from international indie designers, each dress is entirely unique and handcrafted to perfection. The Wedding Shoppe aims to make every bride feel comfortable, confident, and completely in love with their chosen gown.

The Wedding Shoppe offers an array of premier bridal appointments to make your dress shopping experience as special as possible. The Shut Down the Shoppe Appointment includes a private shopping experience for you and ten of your loved ones to enjoy searching for your ideal gown as the only bride in the salon. This package also includes a pre-appointment consultation with a senior bridal stylist, private DJ, photographer, coffee and cupcake bar, champagne toast, and much more. Selecting a premier appointment with The Wedding Shoppe will ensure that your wedding dress shopping experience is an unforgettable one. This boutique also offers an array of additional services. These include:

• Bridesmaid dresses

The Wedding Shoppe 6
The Wedding Shoppe 7
  • Jai'

Jai' · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Had a WONDERFUL experience here!

After going to 3 other bridal shops and receiving horrible customer service. My aunt, mom, sister & I walked into the wedding shoppe and was immediately greeted with kindness and helped. My bridal consultant, Shawn Spears-Vilk, was the absolute best. She made the experience absolutely and completely worth it! Shawn really took the time to understand what I like and what I want. Because of her attention to details. I left the shop with a wedding dress more beautiful than I could've imagined.

Thank you so much Shawn!

Sent on 09/03/2019
    The Wedding Shoppe 8
  • Brooke

Brooke · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Shawn was amazing!!!

I made this appointment to simply browse & just try on some dresses. I did NOT expect to find my perfect dress! This was only the 3rd bridal shop I went to. The first one I tried on about 3 dresses, none of which were really my style. The 2nd place (another Berkley shop actually) was to try on 1 specific dress & the woman working (subtly?) insulted my hair color. My hair is dyed a deep, but vibrant, red. I heard a lot of good things about The Wedding Shoppe, even from vendors I was considering, so I decided to make an appointment. I am SO glad that I did! From the moment I walked in, everyone was so nice & welcoming. Shawn was so friendly & easy to work with, really listened to what I said & was so helpful in picking out dresses for me to try. It was so fun to chat with her while trying on the different dresses. Especially since we are both animal lovers! Extra brownie points because she actually complimented my hair prior to me telling her about the rude previous bridal shop lady. She truly helped make my experience so enjoyable. I cannot wait for my dress to come in!!

Sent on 09/27/2019
    The Wedding Shoppe 9

The Wedding Shoppe FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• It Clicks Photo
    It Clicks Photo Wedding Photographers

Wonderful ladies to work with! Their dresses are beautiful and definitely unique. The bridal specialists truly listen to what you're looking for, and finds "the one." Literally the best place to find your amazing dress!!

• Blossoms
    Blossoms Wedding Florists

The Wedding Shoppe has a beautiful selection of dresses! Many of our brides have worn and adored their dress from here and also selected their beautiful bridesmaids gowns from here as well. Everything we have seen has been lovely!

• Acadia Floral Design
    Acadia Floral Design Wedding Florists

Michelle and her team will do everything they can to ensure you look your best on your wedding day. Their exclusive designs and knowledgeable staff will make selecting your gown an exciting and happy experience.

• New Address as of August 11, 2017 2186 Coolidge Highway Berkley, MI, 48072 See on map
    2485411988 (Phone number)
    Monday: 11: am - 6pm Tuesday - Thursday: 11am - 8pm Friday: 11am - 6pm Saturday: 10am - 6pm Sunday: 11 - 3