The Wedding Shoppe Reviews

The Wedding Shoppe 5
The Wedding Shoppe 6
The Wedding Shoppe 7

Carissa · Getting married on 05/08/2021

Jessica was the BEST consultant! She was very professional, kind, and an overall amazing person. She made my visit so warm and friendly. Jessica went above and beyond to help me find my wedding dress. My experience could not have been better. She engaged with me, as well as my family and made everyone have a great time. She brought laughter and kindness. I will recommend Jessica to everyone I know!!! Her skills with picking out dresses to fit my body were just as awesome as her personality. She is so talented.

Alyssa · Getting married on 09/19/2020

AMAZING!! I would highly recommend!

Haley was so amazing! 15/10 ☺️

• O

Olivia Tuck · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Cheri is extraordinary!

I came in to the Wedding Shoppe a few weeks ago with my family, and I could not be happier with my experience. They were extremely kind and understanding of a strange situation from the beginning, and Cheri did such an incredible job making me feel comfortable, special, and heard. Not only does the Wedding Shoppe have an outstanding selection of unique and classic dresses, but the whole staff makes you feel like family. From the moment we walked in, her joy made me feel at home, and although I didn’t say “yes” just then, Cheri made me feel that she truly cared about my happiness and not just as a customer. You absolutely have to go here if you’re looking for a dress.

• Allyson

Allyson Awada · Getting married on 02/20/2020

Spectacular!

My bridal consultant, Melissa, was the sweetest and helped me find my dream dress! They have special gowns that designers make specifically for their salon, so it’s the most unique place to go! To top it off, it’s absolutely an absolutely beautiful space. I’m so happy I got my gown there!

Michelle · Getting married on 01/31/2020

Wonderful experience

I had such a wonderful experience!! I was more than a few minutes late to our appointment due to inclement weather conditions. When we walked into the salon we were greeted with warm smiles that immediately put me at ease. I worked with Cheri during my entire appointment, and she was amazing! She let my mom and I pick out dresses ourselves and she brought in a few of her own picks as well. I tried on several dresses and was approaching the end of my appointment. I was never ever rushed. I was able to try on my top 2 again, but I didn’t feel that special moment I was hoping for. That was until my mom saw THE dress. Cheri right away asked me if I wanted to try another one on. After I put the dress on, I felt the chills and the tears in my eyes. Cheri took us out in the mail salon, put the veil on, found a hair clip that matched perfectly, and even brought over a mannequin wearing the same color bridesmaids dress as I deceived to her at the beginning of the appointment. She let me stay in the dress while she placed the order and also let me browse bridesmaids dresses before I left. I can’t say enough good things about my experience! I HIGHLY recommend The Wedding Shoppe. You won’t be disappointed!

Angelica · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Jessica was amazing!! She helped me pick out my dream wedding dress! She was so patient, professional, and a sweetheart! I recommend the wedding shoppe to any future bride-to-be! Best experience I’ve had! Thank you Jessica for helping make my dream dress a reality!<3

• Karley

Karley · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Happy happy Bride-to-be

I was blessed to find my dream dress at the Wedding Shoppe in Berkley. The ladies at the shoppe were so helpful. They really listened to my ideas and made the vision of my dream dress come to life! It was a magical experience.

• Sara

Sara Heitzenroeder · Getting married on 11/16/2019

The BEST experience!

This was my last bridal appointment and I came in here with another dress in mind from a different store. My consultant Hayley graciously accepted the challenge. We had a late afternoon appointment and she was so pleasant and enjoyable the entire time. From the beginning, she treated me like this was my first dress appointment. She took a look at the dress I loved and brought me lots of options that were similar. She even found THE dress. We had a room in the back and she changed the lighting for me and even let me walk up front to see how it looked with the natural lighting. She went above and beyond to make sure it was the perfect dress for me. I ended up saying “yes” to the dress! Although it was a close running with the original dress I had in mind, I felt like her positivity and the overall outstanding experience she gave myself, my mother, mother in law and best friend confirmed that this was the one. Hayley is 5 stars all around, but my review is 4 stars because of two things. It was pretty loud in there because they are very busy and lots of brides and bridal parties all over so made it a little tense until you get back to your private room. And also, the smell was so intense I had the worst headache the entire time. I have a sensitive and heightened sense of smell but even my family thought it was a bit much. You could taste it, a heavy perfume musk. The entire staff though, all were so nice and I had the best experience!

• Nikki

Nikki · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Highly recommend!

I had an amazing experience buying my dress here! Haley went above and beyond for me. She even came in early so I could try my dress on again for family members who couldn't be there the first time. The building is gorgeous and very high end. So happy I ended up buying my dress from them! This was the 4th store I went to and they are true professionals and really want to help you find the perfect dress.

• Brianna

Brianna · Getting married on 10/19/2019

A Personal, Special Experience

I am getting married in October this year and was referred to The Wedding Shoppe by a co-worker. I had actually canceled another appointment that day to fit this one in and I’m so glad I did.
    Wedding Shoppe provides a personal, private experience and tailors the entire process to you by asking you important questions about your style, what you want and don’t want. Cheri even found a few styles that I hadn’t considered, but did after she had me try them on. You can tell they’ve been doing this for a long time and you can tell that they care. Cheri was wonderful; creative, patient, innovative and supportive. Even after I had signed the papers on a dress, I called them back in a panic to come back and try more on. They were all incredibly gracious- especially Cheri, who took another few hours to help me find a dress. Wedding Shoppe employees will simply tell you that they “just want their brides to be happy” and it is absolutely true.

• Jaclynne

Jaclynne Burns · Getting married on 10/18/2019

No need to look elsewhere!

The Wedding Shoppe is amazing. I found a dress on their Instagram months ago and I couldn't stop thinking about it. I scheduled an appointment and ended up trying on and choosing that same dress. The facility is so comfortable and beautiful. There is more than enough space for your party. I brought 4 people and it was perfect. My consultant, Shawn, was so professional and is truly amazing at what she does. She was patient, not pushy at all, and so respectful and courteous of my opinions of each dress I tried. She made the experience better than I could've ever imagined and eased all of my stress. She went the extra mile in multiple ways. The dress was a size too small so she brought a piece of fabric to cover the exposed area so I could get a better idea of how the dress will look after alterations. I can't thank her or the Wedding Shoppe enough for helping me find the perfect dress and making the day everything I'd hoped it would be. Prior to coming to The Wedding Shoppe, I almost said yes to a dress at a cheaper store. Looking back, I'm so glad I waited. I was stressed about dresses not looking good on me because at the cheaper store, only one looked good and looking back, I'd say it was just average. The Wedding Shoppe's quality is FAR above average and thanks to the selection, quality, and professional expertise of Shawn, nearly all of the dresses I tried on really looked great on me. Choose The Wedding Shoppe and ask for Shawn. You won't regret it!

The Wedding Shoppe 8
    The Wedding Shoppe 9
    The Wedding Shoppe 10

Morgan · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Jessica was amazing! She was so helpful and patient. She helped me find the perfect dress and vail. I couldn’t be happier with my experience and will definitely recommend Jessica and the Wedding Shoppe!!

• Bernadette

Bernadette Flynn · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful!

The Wedding Shoppe was the first place that I went to shop for dresses. I have been a part of a lot of weddings, so I have been to a lot of bridal showrooms. First off, I was blown away at how clean and classy the shop was, and how warm and welcoming all the consultants were. I immediately felt comfortable there. I had the pleasure of working with Haley. Haley was so good at reading my likes and dislikes and narrowing down everything that I was saying with each dress I tried on and was able to find the perfect dress for me. She went above and beyond showing me different colour options and different things I can do to the dress to tweak it a little to make it exactly how I wanted. I was so impressed with her! The wedding Shoppe has been wonderful through my whole process! Highly highly recommend this place.

Lauren · Getting married on 09/28/2019

I had an AMAZING experience at The Wedding Shoppe thanks to Shawn! She was so kind, patient and really wanted to get to know me throughout the entire process. I never felt pressured to make a purchase or try on anything outside of my budget. She was just the best I could have gotten for that special day! I told her I was nervous and a little overwhelmed and she just knew exactly how to make me feel comfortable. I hope everyone has an experience there like I did!

• Michelle

Michelle Nicole · Getting married on 09/21/2019

A great experience!

I was able to find my dress on my first visit! I met with Cheri and she listened to what I was looking for in a dress and brought me some beautiful dresses to try. She made the experience very enjoyable. I can’t wait to see my dress when it comes in!

Starr · Getting married on 09/20/2019

Loved my experience with Kelly!!!

First off I must say I need to check off 7 stars for my stylist KELLY!!!! She out did herself! I came in with 9 people and she fit right in with us... you know 9 people can be a task. Kelly listened to everything I was looking for Sexy but classy! She even stayed in my budget!!!! Ladies that’s what you need.
    Kelly worked her butt off carrying all
    Those heavy dresses and even grabbed a few that she like and you know what... I bought my dress and it was her choice! She has the eye for what you are looking for. I thought I was going to be overwhelmed cause I can be with so many choices but Kelly made it so easy .
    I would highly recommend Kelly to be your Stylest at The Wedding Shoppe!!! Thank you again Kelly! Xoxox

The Wedding Shoppe 11
    The Wedding Shoppe 12
  • Sara

Sara · Getting married on 09/06/2019

Great experience

Kelly was great to work with!! She really took the time to get to know me and help find me the perfect dress! The shop overall was so nice and welcoming! I had a big group with me and they were more than accommodating. It was such a fun day I would highly recommend the wedding shoppe to any bride looking for their perfect dress!

Kirsten · Getting married on 09/01/2019

Went here in September with my grandma and my mother in law after receiving a gift card at a bridal show. I tried a few dresses on but then i found my perfect dress..... I had that bridal moment and even cried..... they matched the perfect veil..... I can't wait to marry my best friend! !!!!!! Thank you for everything I Cant wait for it to come in!!!

Lyndsey · Getting married on 08/27/2019

I had the pleasure of working with Cheri! My entire family had to come and she was so patient with us! I had time to pick some that I might like to try on, (I wasn’t sure what I wanted). She knew every dress they had. If there was a part of one dress I loved and another part I didn’t like; she knew just what to pull to find me the perfect dress! She found me a dress that I can’t wait to put on again. ❤️

Rachael · Getting married on 08/24/2019

I found my dream dress at the Wedding Shoppe! Shane was helping me out, she made the process easy and fun. She helped me find my dress with me only telling her I was looking for something "Earthy". Can't wait to walk down the aisle in my dress.

Stefanie Apruzzese · Getting married on 08/24/2019

Shawn is amazing!!

The Wedding Shoppe was incredibly welcoming to me and my large party of guests. Shawn was assisting me and she accommodated all of us in our own room and made everyone feel included in the process. She listened to my reviews of dresses after trying them on and found the dress I had been dreaming of. Overall it was a fun stress-free day and I said yes to the dress!! I would highly recommend them and Shawn for anyone in search for a dress.

Michelle · Getting married on 08/23/2019

Jessica was sweet & knowledgeable!

Sarah · Getting married on 08/10/2019

Great Experience!

If you want a consultant that truly listens to you and makes you feel extremely comfortable and special, then you NEED to work with Haley at The Wedding Shoppe. She was born for this job and is by FAR the most amazing consultant I worked with at any store I shopped at!!! Haley picked a dress for me that had everything I said I was looking for and it turned out to be "the one"! The Wedding Shoppe is so cute and with a consultant like Haley it's truly the bridal experience that every bride dreams of.

Jillian · Getting married on 07/27/2019

My experience at The Wedding Shoppe was nothing short of amazing! It was the first place I chose to go to look for my dress because many of my girlfriends have gotten their dresses from there in the past. Jessica Stowinsky was my consultant and she was the absolute best! She knew exactly what styles I was looking for just by looking at pins I had saved on Pinterest. I ended up getting the very first dress I tried on that she picked out for me! She even got teary-eyed with my mother and I when we had our “say yes to the dress” moment. She really took the time to listen to me and get to know my personality/style. I have already booked an appointment to go back with my bridesmaids to find their dresses!

The Wedding Shoppe 13