The Wedding Shoppe Reviews

The Wedding Shoppe 5
The Wedding Shoppe 6
The Wedding Shoppe 7

Carissa · Getting married on 05/08/2021

Jessica was the BEST consultant! She was very professional, kind, and an overall amazing person. She made my visit so warm and friendly. Jessica went above and beyond to help me find my wedding dress. My experience could not have been better. She engaged with me, as well as my family and made everyone have a great time. She brought laughter and kindness. I will recommend Jessica to everyone I know!!! Her skills with picking out dresses to fit my body were just as awesome as her personality. She is so talented.

The Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Carissa, Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed working with Jessica. Creating amazing memories is what we love to do at The Wedding Shoppe. We are glad to hear we could do that for you and your family

Alyssa · Getting married on 09/19/2020

AMAZING!! I would highly recommend!

Haley was so amazing! 15/10 ☺️

Sent on 11/30/2018

The Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Alyssa we're so glad you had an amazing time! Haley is awesome. She loved working with you as well.
  • Janelle

Janelle McQueen · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Great experience with many dresses to choose from!

I had a great experience at the wedding shoppe. They were very helpful from the start and I was able to find my dress in the same day!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • O

Olivia Tuck · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Cheri is extraordinary!

I came in to the Wedding Shoppe a few weeks ago with my family, and I could not be happier with my experience. They were extremely kind and understanding of a strange situation from the beginning, and Cheri did such an incredible job making me feel comfortable, special, and heard. Not only does the Wedding Shoppe have an outstanding selection of unique and classic dresses, but the whole staff makes you feel like family. From the moment we walked in, her joy made me feel at home, and although I didn’t say “yes” just then, Cheri made me feel that she truly cared about my happiness and not just as a customer. You absolutely have to go here if you’re looking for a dress.

Sent on 02/18/2019
  • Julie

Julie Ward · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Amazing. Elegant. 10/10

What an amazing experience. From when you first step into the shoppe to when you leave, complete elegance and charm. The women there see brides (obviously) every second of the day but still make you feel like you’re the only bride there. The place is beautiful from mimosas to a cute detailed coffee bar.. the chandeliers..the beautiful dresses, all just amazing.

Sent on 07/30/2019
    The Wedding Shoppe 8

Kristin Skalecki · Getting married on 05/29/2020

Above and Beyond

I couldn't have had a better experience. This was my second time shopping for a wedding dress, but my first time at the Wedding Shoppe. I was nervous when I walked in due to my previous experience at another shop. Angela was my consultant, and I am truly grateful. She was laid back and easy going which made me feel 100% comfortable, she listened to what I was saying, and knew how to read me. Her suggestions were on point, and not once did I feel rushed. That was huge! She was patient with me, and I can not thank her enough. If it wasn't for her, I would have left empty handed. She knew exactly what to say to help me not feel overwhelmed, and to be able to focus on myself. From the time I walked in to the time I left, everything was perfect. The atmosphere from the setup, chairs, couches, and private areas are super fitting for a bridal salon. What a great place. All brides should have this experience.

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Marie · Getting married on 05/22/2020

Finding my Fairytale dress

The wedding shoppe was an amazing store to buy my dress at. The woman who helped me made me feel so comfortable and was very in tune to what kind of dress i was looking for. She was honest about pricing and made me feel good about my choice!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Miranda

Miranda Kranz · Getting married on 05/20/2020

Shawn was the BEST!

I can't say enough great things about The Wedding Shoppe! Not only is the building decorated gorgeously, but the women who work there are just as beautiful on the inside. I came in to scope the place out before making an appointment and they were so accommodating and friendly. Then when I came in to try on dresses, Shawn was SO helpful in helping me find the right style for me. I felt like she could read my mind on what I wanted even when I didn't know what I wanted. All around a wonderful experience, I said yes to my dress, and they made every step of the way special, even giving me a gift for finding my dress.

Sent on 07/22/2019
    The Wedding Shoppe 9
  • Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 05/02/2020

More than I ever hoped for!

They have a very beautiful large selection of wedding dress. I was on a budget of less than 2000 and they were one of two places in the area that fit that budget. The experience was beyond imaginable! I got a semi private suite to host my three aunt, cousin, mom and two bride’s maids. The first dress I try on was everything I’ve always pictured since I was 15 and saw something similar on Say Yes to the Dress. I tried on a bunch of other dress but nothing could compare to the first one - a blush fit and flare with 3D ivory lace flowers. Our associate, Shawn stayed with us for 2hrs while I decided. She was great! Needless to say, I said yes to the dress, and a moonstone belt! This experience was more than I could have ever dreamed of!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Allyson

Allyson Awada · Getting married on 02/20/2020

Spectacular!

My bridal consultant, Melissa, was the sweetest and helped me find my dream dress! They have special gowns that designers make specifically for their salon, so it’s the most unique place to go! To top it off, it’s absolutely an absolutely beautiful space. I’m so happy I got my gown there!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Michelle · Getting married on 01/31/2020

Wonderful experience

I had such a wonderful experience!! I was more than a few minutes late to our appointment due to inclement weather conditions. When we walked into the salon we were greeted with warm smiles that immediately put me at ease. I worked with Cheri during my entire appointment, and she was amazing! She let my mom and I pick out dresses ourselves and she brought in a few of her own picks as well. I tried on several dresses and was approaching the end of my appointment. I was never ever rushed. I was able to try on my top 2 again, but I didn’t feel that special moment I was hoping for. That was until my mom saw THE dress. Cheri right away asked me if I wanted to try another one on. After I put the dress on, I felt the chills and the tears in my eyes. Cheri took us out in the mail salon, put the veil on, found a hair clip that matched perfectly, and even brought over a mannequin wearing the same color bridesmaids dress as I deceived to her at the beginning of the appointment. She let me stay in the dress while she placed the order and also let me browse bridesmaids dresses before I left. I can’t say enough good things about my experience! I HIGHLY recommend The Wedding Shoppe. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Angelica · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Jessica was amazing!! She helped me pick out my dream wedding dress! She was so patient, professional, and a sweetheart! I recommend the wedding shoppe to any future bride-to-be! Best experience I’ve had! Thank you Jessica for helping make my dream dress a reality!<3

• Karley

Karley · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Happy happy Bride-to-be

I was blessed to find my dream dress at the Wedding Shoppe in Berkley. The ladies at the shoppe were so helpful. They really listened to my ideas and made the vision of my dream dress come to life! It was a magical experience.

Sent on 01/20/2019
  • Sara

Sara Heitzenroeder · Getting married on 11/16/2019

The BEST experience!

This was my last bridal appointment and I came in here with another dress in mind from a different store. My consultant Hayley graciously accepted the challenge. We had a late afternoon appointment and she was so pleasant and enjoyable the entire time. From the beginning, she treated me like this was my first dress appointment. She took a look at the dress I loved and brought me lots of options that were similar. She even found THE dress. We had a room in the back and she changed the lighting for me and even let me walk up front to see how it looked with the natural lighting. She went above and beyond to make sure it was the perfect dress for me. I ended up saying “yes” to the dress! Although it was a close running with the original dress I had in mind, I felt like her positivity and the overall outstanding experience she gave myself, my mother, mother in law and best friend confirmed that this was the one. Hayley is 5 stars all around, but my review is 4 stars because of two things. It was pretty loud in there because they are very busy and lots of brides and bridal parties all over so made it a little tense until you get back to your private room. And also, the smell was so intense I had the worst headache the entire time. I have a sensitive and heightened sense of smell but even my family thought it was a bit much. You could taste it, a heavy perfume musk. The entire staff though, all were so nice and I had the best experience!

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Nikki

Nikki · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Highly recommend!

I had an amazing experience buying my dress here! Haley went above and beyond for me. She even came in early so I could try my dress on again for family members who couldn't be there the first time. The building is gorgeous and very high end. So happy I ended up buying my dress from them! This was the 4th store I went to and they are true professionals and really want to help you find the perfect dress.

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Jaclynne

Jaclynne Burns · Getting married on 10/18/2019

No need to look elsewhere!

The Wedding Shoppe is amazing. I found a dress on their Instagram months ago and I couldn't stop thinking about it. I scheduled an appointment and ended up trying on and choosing that same dress. The facility is so comfortable and beautiful. There is more than enough space for your party. I brought 4 people and it was perfect. My consultant, Shawn, was so professional and is truly amazing at what she does. She was patient, not pushy at all, and so respectful and courteous of my opinions of each dress I tried. She made the experience better than I could've ever imagined and eased all of my stress. She went the extra mile in multiple ways. The dress was a size too small so she brought a piece of fabric to cover the exposed area so I could get a better idea of how the dress will look after alterations. I can't thank her or the Wedding Shoppe enough for helping me find the perfect dress and making the day everything I'd hoped it would be. Prior to coming to The Wedding Shoppe, I almost said yes to a dress at a cheaper store. Looking back, I'm so glad I waited. I was stressed about dresses not looking good on me because at the cheaper store, only one looked good and looking back, I'd say it was just average. The Wedding Shoppe's quality is FAR above average and thanks to the selection, quality, and professional expertise of Shawn, nearly all of the dresses I tried on really looked great on me. Choose The Wedding Shoppe and ask for Shawn. You won't regret it!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    The Wedding Shoppe 10
    The Wedding Shoppe 11
    The Wedding Shoppe 12

Morgan · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Jessica was amazing! She was so helpful and patient. She helped me find the perfect dress and vail. I couldn’t be happier with my experience and will definitely recommend Jessica and the Wedding Shoppe!!

• Bernadette

Bernadette Flynn · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful!

The Wedding Shoppe was the first place that I went to shop for dresses. I have been a part of a lot of weddings, so I have been to a lot of bridal showrooms. First off, I was blown away at how clean and classy the shop was, and how warm and welcoming all the consultants were. I immediately felt comfortable there. I had the pleasure of working with Haley. Haley was so good at reading my likes and dislikes and narrowing down everything that I was saying with each dress I tried on and was able to find the perfect dress for me. She went above and beyond showing me different colour options and different things I can do to the dress to tweak it a little to make it exactly how I wanted. I was so impressed with her! The wedding Shoppe has been wonderful through my whole process! Highly highly recommend this place.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Lauren · Getting married on 09/28/2019

I had an AMAZING experience at The Wedding Shoppe thanks to Shawn! She was so kind, patient and really wanted to get to know me throughout the entire process. I never felt pressured to make a purchase or try on anything outside of my budget. She was just the best I could have gotten for that special day! I told her I was nervous and a little overwhelmed and she just knew exactly how to make me feel comfortable. I hope everyone has an experience there like I did!

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle Nicole · Getting married on 09/21/2019

A great experience!

I was able to find my dress on my first visit! I met with Cheri and she listened to what I was looking for in a dress and brought me some beautiful dresses to try. She made the experience very enjoyable. I can’t wait to see my dress when it comes in!

Sent on 12/21/2018
  • Alexis

Alexis Garcia · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Amazing customer service!

I am having a last minute wedding in September, and I was very adamant about having a unique, black wedding dress. After searching forever, I had almost given up and was worried that I was going to have to buy something online without trying it on and hoped I liked it since there wouldn't be time to return it. The Wedding Shoppe was my last resort and I am so glad I made the last effort. Rebecca was so amazing and kind. She bent over backwards, and was running around the store trying to make my dream dress a reality. I was able to get my dress without having to compromise my vision! I am so thankful for her help, and can't wait to wear my dress!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Starr · Getting married on 09/20/2019

Loved my experience with Kelly!!!

First off I must say I need to check off 7 stars for my stylist KELLY!!!! She out did herself! I came in with 9 people and she fit right in with us... you know 9 people can be a task. Kelly listened to everything I was looking for Sexy but classy! She even stayed in my budget!!!! Ladies that’s what you need.
    Kelly worked her butt off carrying all
    Those heavy dresses and even grabbed a few that she like and you know what... I bought my dress and it was her choice! She has the eye for what you are looking for. I thought I was going to be overwhelmed cause I can be with so many choices but Kelly made it so easy .
    I would highly recommend Kelly to be your Stylest at The Wedding Shoppe!!! Thank you again Kelly! Xoxox

Sent on 01/23/2019
    The Wedding Shoppe 13
    The Wedding Shoppe 14
  • Sara

Sara · Getting married on 09/06/2019

Great experience

Kelly was great to work with!! She really took the time to get to know me and help find me the perfect dress! The shop overall was so nice and welcoming! I had a big group with me and they were more than accommodating. It was such a fun day I would highly recommend the wedding shoppe to any bride looking for their perfect dress!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Kirsten · Getting married on 09/01/2019

Went here in September with my grandma and my mother in law after receiving a gift card at a bridal show. I tried a few dresses on but then i found my perfect dress..... I had that bridal moment and even cried..... they matched the perfect veil..... I can't wait to marry my best friend! !!!!!! Thank you for everything I Cant wait for it to come in!!!

Sent on 01/24/2014