The Wedding Shoppe Reviews

The Wedding Shoppe 5
The Wedding Shoppe 6
The Wedding Shoppe 7

Carissa · Getting married on 05/08/2021

Jessica was the BEST consultant! She was very professional, kind, and an overall amazing person. She made my visit so warm and friendly. Jessica went above and beyond to help me find my wedding dress. My experience could not have been better. She engaged with me, as well as my family and made everyone have a great time. She brought laughter and kindness. I will recommend Jessica to everyone I know!!! Her skills with picking out dresses to fit my body were just as awesome as her personality. She is so talented.

The Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Carissa, Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed working with Jessica. Creating amazing memories is what we love to do at The Wedding Shoppe. We are glad to hear we could do that for you and your family
  • Jai'

Jai' · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Had a WONDERFUL experience here!

After going to 3 other bridal shops and receiving horrible customer service. My aunt, mom, sister & I walked into the wedding shoppe and was immediately greeted with kindness and helped. My bridal consultant, Shawn Spears-Vilk, was the absolute best. She made the experience absolutely and completely worth it! Shawn really took the time to understand what I like and what I want. Because of her attention to details. I left the shop with a wedding dress more beautiful than I could've imagined.

Thank you so much Shawn!

Sent on 09/03/2019
    The Wedding Shoppe 8

Brooke · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Shawn was amazing!!!

I made this appointment to simply browse & just try on some dresses. I did NOT expect to find my perfect dress! This was only the 3rd bridal shop I went to. The first one I tried on about 3 dresses, none of which were really my style. The 2nd place (another Berkley shop actually) was to try on 1 specific dress & the woman working (subtly?) insulted my hair color. My hair is dyed a deep, but vibrant, red. I heard a lot of good things about The Wedding Shoppe, even from vendors I was considering, so I decided to make an appointment. I am SO glad that I did! From the moment I walked in, everyone was so nice & welcoming. Shawn was so friendly & easy to work with, really listened to what I said & was so helpful in picking out dresses for me to try. It was so fun to chat with her while trying on the different dresses. Especially since we are both animal lovers! Extra brownie points because she actually complimented my hair prior to me telling her about the rude previous bridal shop lady. She truly helped make my experience so enjoyable. I cannot wait for my dress to come in!!

Sent on 09/27/2019
    The Wedding Shoppe 9
  • Laura

Laura Clark · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Great selection and service

They have hundreds of dresses to try on and the service is great! Rebecca was super supportive, allowing me to try on my final two back to back at least six times.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Alyssa · Getting married on 09/19/2020

AMAZING!! I would highly recommend!

Haley was so amazing! 15/10 ☺️

Sent on 11/30/2018

The Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Alyssa we're so glad you had an amazing time! Haley is awesome. She loved working with you as well.
  • Janelle

Janelle McQueen · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Great experience with many dresses to choose from!

I had a great experience at the wedding shoppe. They were very helpful from the start and I was able to find my dress in the same day!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia Tuck · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Cheri is extraordinary!

I came in to the Wedding Shoppe a few weeks ago with my family, and I could not be happier with my experience. They were extremely kind and understanding of a strange situation from the beginning, and Cheri did such an incredible job making me feel comfortable, special, and heard. Not only does the Wedding Shoppe have an outstanding selection of unique and classic dresses, but the whole staff makes you feel like family. From the moment we walked in, her joy made me feel at home, and although I didn’t say “yes” just then, Cheri made me feel that she truly cared about my happiness and not just as a customer. You absolutely have to go here if you’re looking for a dress.

Sent on 02/18/2019
  • Julie

Julie Ward · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Amazing. Elegant. 10/10

What an amazing experience. From when you first step into the shoppe to when you leave, complete elegance and charm. The women there see brides (obviously) every second of the day but still make you feel like you’re the only bride there. The place is beautiful from mimosas to a cute detailed coffee bar.. the chandeliers..the beautiful dresses, all just amazing.

Sent on 07/30/2019
    The Wedding Shoppe 10

Kristin Skalecki · Getting married on 05/29/2020

Above and Beyond

I couldn't have had a better experience. This was my second time shopping for a wedding dress, but my first time at the Wedding Shoppe. I was nervous when I walked in due to my previous experience at another shop. Angela was my consultant, and I am truly grateful. She was laid back and easy going which made me feel 100% comfortable, she listened to what I was saying, and knew how to read me. Her suggestions were on point, and not once did I feel rushed. That was huge! She was patient with me, and I can not thank her enough. If it wasn't for her, I would have left empty handed. She knew exactly what to say to help me not feel overwhelmed, and to be able to focus on myself. From the time I walked in to the time I left, everything was perfect. The atmosphere from the setup, chairs, couches, and private areas are super fitting for a bridal salon. What a great place. All brides should have this experience.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Abisola Aduroja · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Storybook Dress Shopping Experience

What an amazing experience! Katie was wonderful. She was attentive, funny, and easygoing. It was like having your sister help you find a dress. I had a large group of 8 and she managed the group well and everyone loved her. Even better, I found my dress on my first visit and it was Katie's pick! Everyone was shocked, because we all expected that I would have to go to multiple shops. I cannot recommend The Wedding Shoppe enough!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Marie · Getting married on 05/22/2020

Finding my Fairytale dress

The wedding shoppe was an amazing store to buy my dress at. The woman who helped me made me feel so comfortable and was very in tune to what kind of dress i was looking for. She was honest about pricing and made me feel good about my choice!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Miranda

Miranda Kranz · Getting married on 05/20/2020

Shawn was the BEST!

I can't say enough great things about The Wedding Shoppe! Not only is the building decorated gorgeously, but the women who work there are just as beautiful on the inside. I came in to scope the place out before making an appointment and they were so accommodating and friendly. Then when I came in to try on dresses, Shawn was SO helpful in helping me find the right style for me. I felt like she could read my mind on what I wanted even when I didn't know what I wanted. All around a wonderful experience, I said yes to my dress, and they made every step of the way special, even giving me a gift for finding my dress.

Sent on 07/22/2019
    The Wedding Shoppe 11
  • Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 05/02/2020

More than I ever hoped for!

They have a very beautiful large selection of wedding dress. I was on a budget of less than 2000 and they were one of two places in the area that fit that budget. The experience was beyond imaginable! I got a semi private suite to host my three aunt, cousin, mom and two bride’s maids. The first dress I try on was everything I’ve always pictured since I was 15 and saw something similar on Say Yes to the Dress. I tried on a bunch of other dress but nothing could compare to the first one - a blush fit and flare with 3D ivory lace flowers. Our associate, Shawn stayed with us for 2hrs while I decided. She was great! Needless to say, I said yes to the dress, and a moonstone belt! This experience was more than I could have ever dreamed of!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Hailey Mcinnis · Getting married on 02/29/2020

Shawn made my wedding dress shopping experience!

I was not looking forward to dress shopping at all as my first two experiences were VERY subpar. We walked into the wedding shoppe and i knew right away I was going to find my dress. The selection was amazing and Shawn made the whole experience. She was so professional and very attentive to what I was looking for. She only brought dresses that she knew would fit and made me feel so comfortable throughout the whole process. I couldn't of done it without her!!!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Allyson

Allyson Awada · Getting married on 02/20/2020

Spectacular!

My bridal consultant, Melissa, was the sweetest and helped me find my dream dress! They have special gowns that designers make specifically for their salon, so it’s the most unique place to go! To top it off, it’s absolutely an absolutely beautiful space. I’m so happy I got my gown there!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Michelle · Getting married on 01/31/2020

Wonderful experience

I had such a wonderful experience!! I was more than a few minutes late to our appointment due to inclement weather conditions. When we walked into the salon we were greeted with warm smiles that immediately put me at ease. I worked with Cheri during my entire appointment, and she was amazing! She let my mom and I pick out dresses ourselves and she brought in a few of her own picks as well. I tried on several dresses and was approaching the end of my appointment. I was never ever rushed. I was able to try on my top 2 again, but I didn’t feel that special moment I was hoping for. That was until my mom saw THE dress. Cheri right away asked me if I wanted to try another one on. After I put the dress on, I felt the chills and the tears in my eyes. Cheri took us out in the mail salon, put the veil on, found a hair clip that matched perfectly, and even brought over a mannequin wearing the same color bridesmaids dress as I deceived to her at the beginning of the appointment. She let me stay in the dress while she placed the order and also let me browse bridesmaids dresses before I left. I can’t say enough good things about my experience! I HIGHLY recommend The Wedding Shoppe. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Angelica · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Jessica was amazing!! She helped me pick out my dream wedding dress! She was so patient, professional, and a sweetheart! I recommend the wedding shoppe to any future bride-to-be! Best experience I’ve had! Thank you Jessica for helping make my dream dress a reality!<3

• Karley

Karley · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Happy happy Bride-to-be

I was blessed to find my dream dress at the Wedding Shoppe in Berkley. The ladies at the shoppe were so helpful. They really listened to my ideas and made the vision of my dream dress come to life! It was a magical experience.

Sent on 01/20/2019
  • Sara

Sara Heitzenroeder · Getting married on 11/16/2019

The BEST experience!

This was my last bridal appointment and I came in here with another dress in mind from a different store. My consultant Hayley graciously accepted the challenge. We had a late afternoon appointment and she was so pleasant and enjoyable the entire time. From the beginning, she treated me like this was my first dress appointment. She took a look at the dress I loved and brought me lots of options that were similar. She even found THE dress. We had a room in the back and she changed the lighting for me and even let me walk up front to see how it looked with the natural lighting. She went above and beyond to make sure it was the perfect dress for me. I ended up saying “yes” to the dress! Although it was a close running with the original dress I had in mind, I felt like her positivity and the overall outstanding experience she gave myself, my mother, mother in law and best friend confirmed that this was the one. Hayley is 5 stars all around, but my review is 4 stars because of two things. It was pretty loud in there because they are very busy and lots of brides and bridal parties all over so made it a little tense until you get back to your private room. And also, the smell was so intense I had the worst headache the entire time. I have a sensitive and heightened sense of smell but even my family thought it was a bit much. You could taste it, a heavy perfume musk. The entire staff though, all were so nice and I had the best experience!

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Nikki

Nikki · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Highly recommend!

I had an amazing experience buying my dress here! Haley went above and beyond for me. She even came in early so I could try my dress on again for family members who couldn't be there the first time. The building is gorgeous and very high end. So happy I ended up buying my dress from them! This was the 4th store I went to and they are true professionals and really want to help you find the perfect dress.

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Brianna

Brianna · Getting married on 10/19/2019

A Personal, Special Experience

I am getting married in October this year and was referred to The Wedding Shoppe by a co-worker. I had actually canceled another appointment that day to fit this one in and I’m so glad I did.
    Wedding Shoppe provides a personal, private experience and tailors the entire process to you by asking you important questions about your style, what you want and don’t want. Cheri even found a few styles that I hadn’t considered, but did after she had me try them on. You can tell they’ve been doing this for a long time and you can tell that they care. Cheri was wonderful; creative, patient, innovative and supportive. Even after I had signed the papers on a dress, I called them back in a panic to come back and try more on. They were all incredibly gracious- especially Cheri, who took another few hours to help me find a dress. Wedding Shoppe employees will simply tell you that they “just want their brides to be happy” and it is absolutely true.

Sent on 02/17/2019
  • Jaclynne

Jaclynne Burns · Married on 10/18/2019

No need to look elsewhere!

The Wedding Shoppe is amazing. I found a dress on their Instagram months ago and I couldn't stop thinking about it. I scheduled an appointment and ended up trying on and choosing that same dress. The facility is so comfortable and beautiful. There is more than enough space for your party. I brought 4 people and it was perfect. My consultant, Shawn, was so professional and is truly amazing at what she does. She was patient, not pushy at all, and so respectful and courteous of my opinions of each dress I tried. She made the experience better than I could've ever imagined and eased all of my stress. She went the extra mile in multiple ways. The dress was a size too small so she brought a piece of fabric to cover the exposed area so I could get a better idea of how the dress will look after alterations. I can't thank her or the Wedding Shoppe enough for helping me find the perfect dress and making the day everything I'd hoped it would be. Prior to coming to The Wedding Shoppe, I almost said yes to a dress at a cheaper store. Looking back, I'm so glad I waited. I was stressed about dresses not looking good on me because at the cheaper store, only one looked good and looking back, I'd say it was just average. The Wedding Shoppe's quality is FAR above average and thanks to the selection, quality, and professional expertise of Shawn, nearly all of the dresses I tried on really looked great on me. Choose The Wedding Shoppe and ask for Shawn. You won't regret it!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    The Wedding Shoppe 12
    The Wedding Shoppe 13
    The Wedding Shoppe 14

Morgan · Married on 10/05/2019

Jessica was amazing! She was so helpful and patient. She helped me find the perfect dress and vail. I couldn’t be happier with my experience and will definitely recommend Jessica and the Wedding Shoppe!!

• Bernadette

Bernadette Flynn · Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful!

The Wedding Shoppe was the first place that I went to shop for dresses. I have been a part of a lot of weddings, so I have been to a lot of bridal showrooms. First off, I was blown away at how clean and classy the shop was, and how warm and welcoming all the consultants were. I immediately felt comfortable there. I had the pleasure of working with Haley. Haley was so good at reading my likes and dislikes and narrowing down everything that I was saying with each dress I tried on and was able to find the perfect dress for me. She went above and beyond showing me different colour options and different things I can do to the dress to tweak it a little to make it exactly how I wanted. I was so impressed with her! The wedding Shoppe has been wonderful through my whole process! Highly highly recommend this place.

Sent on 12/01/2018
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 10/04/2019

Beautiful shop, dresses and great consultant!

I had a great experience getting my dress from The Wedding Shoppe. My consultant Haley did a great job listening to what I wanted and looking at my inspiration photos to help pull me dresses I'd like. She could tell when I found "the one" and her reaction made me even more excited about finding my perfect dress. I loved that they had private suites where my family could sit as I tried dresses on too. Their space is really beautiful.

Sent on 10/07/2019