The Wedding Shoppe Reviews

The Wedding Shoppe 5
The Wedding Shoppe 6
The Wedding Shoppe 7

Carissa · Getting married on 05/08/2021

Jessica was the BEST consultant! She was very professional, kind, and an overall amazing person. She made my visit so warm and friendly. Jessica went above and beyond to help me find my wedding dress. My experience could not have been better. She engaged with me, as well as my family and made everyone have a great time. She brought laughter and kindness. I will recommend Jessica to everyone I know!!! Her skills with picking out dresses to fit my body were just as awesome as her personality. She is so talented.

Alyssa · Getting married on 09/19/2020

AMAZING!! I would highly recommend!

Haley was so amazing! 15/10 ☺️

Angelica · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Jessica was amazing!! She helped me pick out my dream wedding dress! She was so patient, professional, and a sweetheart! I recommend the wedding shoppe to any future bride-to-be! Best experience I’ve had! Thank you Jessica for helping make my dream dress a reality!<3

Nikki · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Highly recommend!

I had an amazing experience buying my dress here! Haley went above and beyond for me. She even came in early so I could try my dress on again for family members who couldn't be there the first time. The building is gorgeous and very high end. So happy I ended up buying my dress from them! This was the 4th store I went to and they are true professionals and really want to help you find the perfect dress.

• Jaclynne

Jaclynne Burns · Getting married on 10/18/2019

No need to look elsewhere!

The Wedding Shoppe is amazing. I found a dress on their Instagram months ago and I couldn't stop thinking about it. I scheduled an appointment and ended up trying on and choosing that same dress. The facility is so comfortable and beautiful. There is more than enough space for your party. I brought 4 people and it was perfect. My consultant, Shawn, was so professional and is truly amazing at what she does. She was patient, not pushy at all, and so respectful and courteous of my opinions of each dress I tried. She made the experience better than I could've ever imagined and eased all of my stress. She went the extra mile in multiple ways. The dress was a size too small so she brought a piece of fabric to cover the exposed area so I could get a better idea of how the dress will look after alterations. I can't thank her or the Wedding Shoppe enough for helping me find the perfect dress and making the day everything I'd hoped it would be. Prior to coming to The Wedding Shoppe, I almost said yes to a dress at a cheaper store. Looking back, I'm so glad I waited. I was stressed about dresses not looking good on me because at the cheaper store, only one looked good and looking back, I'd say it was just average. The Wedding Shoppe's quality is FAR above average and thanks to the selection, quality, and professional expertise of Shawn, nearly all of the dresses I tried on really looked great on me. Choose The Wedding Shoppe and ask for Shawn. You won't regret it!

The Wedding Shoppe 8
    The Wedding Shoppe 9
    The Wedding Shoppe 10

Morgan · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Jessica was amazing! She was so helpful and patient. She helped me find the perfect dress and vail. I couldn’t be happier with my experience and will definitely recommend Jessica and the Wedding Shoppe!!

• Bernadette

Bernadette Flynn · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful!

The Wedding Shoppe was the first place that I went to shop for dresses. I have been a part of a lot of weddings, so I have been to a lot of bridal showrooms. First off, I was blown away at how clean and classy the shop was, and how warm and welcoming all the consultants were. I immediately felt comfortable there. I had the pleasure of working with Haley. Haley was so good at reading my likes and dislikes and narrowing down everything that I was saying with each dress I tried on and was able to find the perfect dress for me. She went above and beyond showing me different colour options and different things I can do to the dress to tweak it a little to make it exactly how I wanted. I was so impressed with her! The wedding Shoppe has been wonderful through my whole process! Highly highly recommend this place.

Lauren · Getting married on 09/28/2019

I had an AMAZING experience at The Wedding Shoppe thanks to Shawn! She was so kind, patient and really wanted to get to know me throughout the entire process. I never felt pressured to make a purchase or try on anything outside of my budget. She was just the best I could have gotten for that special day! I told her I was nervous and a little overwhelmed and she just knew exactly how to make me feel comfortable. I hope everyone has an experience there like I did!

• Michelle

Michelle Nicole · Getting married on 09/21/2019

A great experience!

I was able to find my dress on my first visit! I met with Cheri and she listened to what I was looking for in a dress and brought me some beautiful dresses to try. She made the experience very enjoyable. I can’t wait to see my dress when it comes in!

• Sara

Sara · Getting married on 09/06/2019

Great experience

Kelly was great to work with!! She really took the time to get to know me and help find me the perfect dress! The shop overall was so nice and welcoming! I had a big group with me and they were more than accommodating. It was such a fun day I would highly recommend the wedding shoppe to any bride looking for their perfect dress!

Kirsten · Getting married on 09/01/2019

Went here in September with my grandma and my mother in law after receiving a gift card at a bridal show. I tried a few dresses on but then i found my perfect dress..... I had that bridal moment and even cried..... they matched the perfect veil..... I can't wait to marry my best friend! !!!!!! Thank you for everything I Cant wait for it to come in!!!

Lyndsey · Getting married on 08/27/2019

I had the pleasure of working with Cheri! My entire family had to come and she was so patient with us! I had time to pick some that I might like to try on, (I wasn’t sure what I wanted). She knew every dress they had. If there was a part of one dress I loved and another part I didn’t like; she knew just what to pull to find me the perfect dress! She found me a dress that I can’t wait to put on again. ❤️

Rachael · Getting married on 08/24/2019

I found my dream dress at the Wedding Shoppe! Shane was helping me out, she made the process easy and fun. She helped me find my dress with me only telling her I was looking for something "Earthy". Can't wait to walk down the aisle in my dress.

Stefanie Apruzzese · Getting married on 08/24/2019

Shawn is amazing!!

The Wedding Shoppe was incredibly welcoming to me and my large party of guests. Shawn was assisting me and she accommodated all of us in our own room and made everyone feel included in the process. She listened to my reviews of dresses after trying them on and found the dress I had been dreaming of. Overall it was a fun stress-free day and I said yes to the dress!! I would highly recommend them and Shawn for anyone in search for a dress.

Michelle · Getting married on 08/23/2019

Jessica was sweet & knowledgeable!

Sarah · Getting married on 08/10/2019

Great Experience!

If you want a consultant that truly listens to you and makes you feel extremely comfortable and special, then you NEED to work with Haley at The Wedding Shoppe. She was born for this job and is by FAR the most amazing consultant I worked with at any store I shopped at!!! Haley picked a dress for me that had everything I said I was looking for and it turned out to be "the one"! The Wedding Shoppe is so cute and with a consultant like Haley it's truly the bridal experience that every bride dreams of.

Jillian · Getting married on 07/27/2019

My experience at The Wedding Shoppe was nothing short of amazing! It was the first place I chose to go to look for my dress because many of my girlfriends have gotten their dresses from there in the past. Jessica Stowinsky was my consultant and she was the absolute best! She knew exactly what styles I was looking for just by looking at pins I had saved on Pinterest. I ended up getting the very first dress I tried on that she picked out for me! She even got teary-eyed with my mother and I when we had our “say yes to the dress” moment. She really took the time to listen to me and get to know my personality/style. I have already booked an appointment to go back with my bridesmaids to find their dresses!

The Wedding Shoppe 11

Adriana · Getting married on 07/19/2019

Great experience

Shawn was the BEST! She was super patient, professional, kind, and an overall just amazing consultant! She made my visit so fun and easy, she went above and beyond to help me find the perfect wedding dress. She made sure she got to know me and made great suggestions! She made it a great experience! I would recommend her to all my friends who are getting married. You can tell she loves what she does and she is so talented and has an amazing personality!

Tara · Getting married on 07/13/2019

I was able to get right in and pick my favorite wedding dress that is perfect for my wedding! Jessica was so accommodating and patient helping me pick the right dress. I showed her a few pictures or details that I liked and she picked out the perfect dresses that had everything and more that I asked for! It wouldn't of been the same without Jessica!

Sara · Getting married on 07/06/2019

When I went to the Wedding Shoppe I didn't expect to pick my dress right away. With the help of my consultant, Jessica, she made me feel so comfortable and confident about what I wanted to find. Her promptness to helping me choose dresses and put together accessories was amazing! I found my dress the first time visiting the Wedding Shoppe and I owe it to my great consultant, Jessica, for really making me find the perfect dress for me!

The Wedding Shoppe 12

Eva · Getting married on 05/26/2019

I had an amazing experience finding my dress at the wedding shoppe. Shawn was my consultant and she understood exactly what I was looking for in a dress. I showed her my Pinterest with ideas and off she went. The 3rd dress I tried on was the one. It was everything I wanted plus some things I would have never even thought to try. Shawn just “got it.” I highly recommend this shop for anyone looking for a personal experience and assistance with dress shopping. I can’t wait to get my dress!!

Jenna · Getting married on 05/25/2019

It took me four appointments (yes four appointments at The Wedding Shoppe!) to find my dream dress!! Shawn is the person who helped me and looked EVERYWHERE for the specific dresses that I wanted to try on. She won’t give up. The last dress I tried on with long veil with lace, I am in LOVE and of course, I said YES to the dress! Thank you Shawn for being patience with me. ❤️

Angelika · Getting married on 05/25/2019

Jessica was UH-MAY-ZING. From the moment we entered, we "wow'ed" 30x. The ambiance is beautiful. The associates all had high energy - including on a busy Saturday afternoon with back-to-back appointments. Jessica could not have been sweeter. She was super patient, genuine, warm, and incredibly accommodating. Their selection was THE BEST. I walked out of two other bridal shops in the area because there wasn't any inventory. The Wedding Shoppe has EVERYTHING you could ask for. Would highly recommend booking an appointment. You'll be beaming and glowing all day! I'm so grateful for Jessica helping me find a gorgeous wedding dress (she picked it out for me!)

Barbara Netschke · Getting married on 05/25/2019

Calm and professional

I had the most wonderful experience finding my wedding dress at the Wedding Shoppe! My consultant Cheri was AMAZING-she took the time to help me find the perfect dress and accessories, and made my and my family feel so comfortable and not rushed! Say Yes to the Dress at the Wedding Shoppe!