The Pour Guys, LLC Reviews

32 | Maryville, TN

32 Reviews for The Pour Guys, LLC

32 The Pour Guys, LLC Reviews

Alicia · Married on 09/28/2018

My daughter used this service Fri. 9/28/18 and they were amazing! They arrived on time, the bartender was courteous and friendly with our guest, the server was amazing! She helped clear plates and glasses for guest. I didn't get your name but we appreciated you so much! I definitely recommend this service.

Cristen · Married on 06/10/2018

Thank you so much to the team at The Pour Guys! While planning a destination wedding in Pigeon Forge I continuously came across this vendor as recommended for bar-tending services. My initial contact with Amanda made me sure that this was the vendor for us. She made the process so easy. On the day of, our bartender Pam was a pleasure. Her attitude and efficiency was more than we could have hoped for. Thanks again for being an amazing part of our day!

Shawn · Married on 05/19/2018

Jerry was super easy to work with to get our event booked, and the bartender for our event was on-time and very friendly.

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/09/2017

We had our destination wedding on 11/09/17 in Sevierville, TN. We were required to have a licensed bartender for served alcohol. By multiple venues we were recommended to use the pour guys. We know why!
    Upon initial conversations for our day, we never had any issues with corresponding with Amanda. She was always very quick to respond to questions/concerns we had. Pam was our bartender, and even though we have a very small wedding- she was wonderful. She was very professional and even braved standing out in the cold temperatures for us!

Thank you for braving the cold for us Pam!

Terri · Married on 10/28/2017

Karen was fabulous. She handled everything perfectly and was a lot of fun...she even created a special drink for the bride! Jerry, the owner, was so helpful during the planning process...the list of supplies we needed was 100% correct and complete. Highly recommend!

Dana · Married on 10/28/2017

Professional, affordable, great service, on time, friendly. Highly recommend. The Pour Guys bartended our wedding, the service was great. We didn't have to worry about a thing. We just provided the alcohol, and they showed up and served it!

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

I married into an Irish family so 1) of course there will be an open bar, and 2) that open bar will be a full bar. Those were pretty much the groom's only wishes! The venue we chose did have bartenders, but after attending a few events we weren't super thrilled with the service (warm wine, extremely limited mixers, and not the greatest "bar IQ" so we decided to go with The Pour Guys.

My guests and I had an absolute blast, and pretty much had a drink in hand at all times! I am pretty sure that Karen was our lead bar tender for the RD and Reception and she was awesome. We had two signature drinks: white sangria (they made my MIL's recipe) and spoon-poured Guinness - two big hits with the crowd, and executed perfectly. As mentioned before, we had a full bar and all the mixers were provided- Lemon drop? No problem! Gin and tonic? Easy! Hurricane? Done! Shirley Temple? 1 cherry or 2?! How great!

We had multiple bars and multiple bartenders and everything was very professional. The included glassware was a major plus, as they had champagne flutes, rocks glasses, martini glasses, wine glasses, literally everything we needed. They did require us to provide our own liquor, and made sure it made it safely back into our possession at the end of the night. We also provided napkins, koozies, and paper straws that they had no problem using, and sending back home with us as well.

Finally, with open bars comes responsibility. Everyone made it home safety, no one got out of hand, and everyone had a great time!

• Melody

Melody · Married on 06/10/2017

Wedding/Reception at The Sunsphere Floor Six, Knoxville, TN. THE POUR GUYS WERE AMAZING!! Professional service! Professional look! Extremely helpful in determining the proper amount of beverages to purchase. Offers a variety of services! Absolutely fantastic!!

Hannah · Married on 05/28/2017

I wasn't really involved in booking the Pour Guys as our venue booked them for us. But our bartender did a great job and we were very happy with the service.

Madeline · Married on 05/06/2017

The Pour Guys are the best bartenders and servers around. They covered all our needs, provided great service for our guests, and we even had someone making sure we had a drink and anything else we needed all night. Cannot recommend them highly enough.

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2016

Yet another vendor I didn't think we would need but after reading so many times about how awesome they were on here, I booked them! Our bartender kept everyone real hydrated, drinks were cold all night and and we drank wine and champagne out of GLASS! I know this doesn't seem like much but not having to worry about bringing coolers, ice, and glassware to a destination wedding was GOLD!!!

Michelle · Married on 09/30/2016

Such an easy vendor to deal with! Whenever we had any questions (how much of something to buy, cost estimates, permits, etc) They were very quick to respond and super helpful. The bartender they provided was very professional and friendly! Highly recommended!

Caitlin · Married on 05/15/2016

They took care of everything and truly made my wedding even more fun! A wonderful bar service to go through!

Candice · Married on 04/09/2016

Great bar tending services, very professional.

Tiffanie · Married on 04/02/2016

We went to a wedding that had the pour guys and we loved the bartenders so we decided to go with them for our wedding. They served our alcohol for us at our wedding and did a fantastic job! Highly recommend the Pour Guys!

Emily · Married on 10/09/2015

We used The Pour Guys as our bartending service for our wedding at Sampson's Hollow. Everything was professional throughout the booking process and at the actual wedding itself.

We used Poor Guys for our open bar. The bartender that was sent was a very effective server. He made sure that we, the bride and groom, always had a drink and went above and beyond to make a great experience for our guests.

Hannah · Married on 05/23/2015

The Pour Guys were fantastic! They were easy to work with and so helpful! They gave us great advice on how much beer and wine we needed and they did a great job at our wedding. I would highly recommend them for any event near Knoxville!

Mason · Married on 09/28/2014

The Pour Guys went above and beyond what I expected for my wedding last weekend. They were professional, polite, inexpensive and didn't care a bit to help with things that wasn't even in their job description. Highly recommend!

Nathalia · Married on 06/22/2014

Exceptional!! They know exactly what to do & handle each situation & occasion as professionals. Cannot find better & highly recommend them for all events.

Amy · Married on 05/10/2014

Very happy with our service from The Pour Guys - our bartender Dustin kept our guests happy and the drinks flowing! He arrived with plenty of time to set-up, and when weather changed our outdoor wedding to an indoor wedding he quickly changed his set-up to keep our guests dry. The Pour Guys contact, Amanda, was also very easy to work with and answered all of my questions during the planning process. We would recommend The Pour Guys to anyone planning a wedding!

Our bartender was amazing. She arrived on time and was very professional and friendly. She helped out with the bar and when she saw a need for help in other places (when the bar wasn't busy), she pitched in there as well. I highly recommend this service!

Wonderful bartenders and servers!! We used them for our wedding reception. Very friendly and they went above and beyond our expectations. We would highly recommend them for any of your events. Thank You so much!!
    Eric and Rachel

Alexa · Married on 04/23/2011

For our venue we needed to hire a licensed bartender. The venue recommended I use The Pour Guys. I worked with the owner Jerry. He was so nice and I loved working with him. He told us the best places to go and where to buy, who to ask for, everything we needed to know. He kept in touch, called and ask if we had any questions when the wedding was near. He was very helpful and pleasant to work with. The guy he sent to serve at our wedding did a fantastic job. His prices are great and he is very professional and great to work with. We loved working with Jerry!

Brittany · Married on 06/11/2016

The venue for our wedding only allowed approved vendors, with only two bartenders on their list. We tried going with the first group, but after my husband had trouble getting a hold of them, we decided to try and contact The Pour Guys. And I am SO glad we did. They were quick to respond and helped us figure out how much beer and wine we should get. They were super easy to work with and, judging from our guests (I'm not much of a drinker myself), they did a wonderful job the day of! Would definitely recommend these guys.