29 Reviews for The Pour Guys, LLC

Server(s) (3)
American (1)
Signature Drink (1)
29 The Pour Guys, LLC Reviews

Jerry was super easy to work with to get our event booked, and the bartender for our event was on-time and very friendly.

Profile Picture Shawn, 5/19/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast

We had our destination wedding on 11/09/17 in Sevierville, TN. We were required to have a licensed bartender for served alcohol. By multiple venues we were recommended to use the pour guys. We know why!
Upon initial conversations for our day, we never had any issues with corresponding with Amanda. She was always very quick to respond to questions/concerns we had. Pam was our bartender, and even though we have a very small wedding- she was wonderful. She was very professional and even braved standing out in the cold temperatures for us!

Thank you for braving the cold for us Pam!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Karen was fabulous. She handled everything perfectly and was a lot of fun...she even created a special drink for the bride! Jerry, the owner, was so helpful during the planning process...the list of supplies we needed was 100% correct and complete. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Terri, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Professional, affordable, great service, on time, friendly. Highly recommend. The Pour Guys bartended our wedding, the service was great. We didn't have to worry about a thing. We just provided the alcohol, and they showed up and served it!

Profile Picture Dana, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Open Bar

I married into an Irish family so 1) of course there will be an open bar, and 2) that open bar will be a full bar. Those were pretty much the groom's only wishes! The venue we chose did have bartenders, but after attending a few events we weren't super thrilled with the service (warm wine, extremely limited mixers, and not the greatest "bar IQ" so we decided to go with The Pour Guys.

My guests and I had an absolute blast, and pretty much had a drink in hand at all times! I am pretty sure that Karen was our lead bar tender for the RD and Reception and she was awesome. We had two signature drinks: white sangria (they made my MIL's recipe) and spoon-poured Guinness - two big hits with the crowd, and executed perfectly. As mentioned before, we had a full bar and all the mixers were provided- Lemon drop? No problem! Gin and tonic? Easy! Hurricane? Done! Shirley Temple? 1 cherry or 2?! How great!

We had multiple bars and multiple bartenders and everything was very professional. The included glassware was a major plus, as they had champagne flutes, rocks glasses, martini glasses, wine glasses, literally everything we needed. They did require us to provide our own liquor, and made sure it made it safely back into our possession at the end of the night. We also provided napkins, koozies, and paper straws that they had no problem using, and sending back home with us as well.

Finally, with open bars comes responsibility. Everyone made it home safety, no one got out of hand, and everyone had a great time!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/7/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Wedding/Reception at The Sunsphere Floor Six, Knoxville, TN. THE POUR GUYS WERE AMAZING!! Professional service! Professional look! Extremely helpful in determining the proper amount of beverages to purchase. Offers a variety of services! Absolutely fantastic!!

Profile Picture Melody, 6/10/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar

I wasn't really involved in booking the Pour Guys as our venue booked them for us. But our bartender did a great job and we were very happy with the service.

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/28/17, 9 Reviews
3.7

We hired The Pour Guys because it was required by our venue. They were very responsive to emails and great at communicating before the event. Then, during the reception, one of the bartenders pulled me aside and told me that they were required to close 30 minutes before the DJ stopped playing music, which was an hour earlier than what we had agreed on. I had confirmed with the venue and the DJ service and The Pour Guys in advance what the time line would look like, but ultimately, that didn't really matter. Luckily, we didn't have to pay for the hours they weren't open, but I was left with half my beer and wine left over. Other than that, though, the bartenders were great! Super friendly and helpful.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/27/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering

The Pour Guys are the best bartenders and servers around. They covered all our needs, provided great service for our guests, and we even had someone making sure we had a drink and anything else we needed all night. Cannot recommend them highly enough.

Profile Picture Madeline, 5/6/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bartender(s), Open Bar, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Yet another vendor I didn't think we would need but after reading so many times about how awesome they were on here, I booked them! Our bartender kept everyone real hydrated, drinks were cold all night and and we drank wine and champagne out of GLASS! I know this doesn't seem like much but not having to worry about bringing coolers, ice, and glassware to a destination wedding was GOLD!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/14/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s)

Such an easy vendor to deal with! Whenever we had any questions (how much of something to buy, cost estimates, permits, etc) They were very quick to respond and super helpful. The bartender they provided was very professional and friendly! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/30/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, American, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Cocktail Reception, Server(s)

Showed up on time and kept everything organized as far as I could tell. I did have a couple guests complain that the bartender had a bad attitude. I only interacted with her whilst paying. She seemed tired and ready to go home but not unpleasant. I do feel bad that the poor girl was out in the sun the majority of the day. I feel that pour guys should really provide their employees with a pop-up canopy if there isn't room to serve under the tent

Profile Picture User6041006, 1+ year ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering

The venue for our wedding only allowed approved vendors, with only two bartenders on their list. We tried going with the first group, but after my husband had trouble getting a hold of them, we decided to try and contact The Pour Guys. And I am SO glad we did. They were quick to respond and helped us figure out how much beer and wine we should get. They were super easy to work with and, judging from our guests (I'm not much of a drinker myself), they did a wonderful job the day of! Would definitely recommend these guys.

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/11/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Cocktail Reception

They took care of everything and truly made my wedding even more fun! A wonderful bar service to go through!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Great bar tending services, very professional.

Profile Picture Candice, 4/9/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Catering

We went to a wedding that had the pour guys and we loved the bartenders so we decided to go with them for our wedding. They served our alcohol for us at our wedding and did a fantastic job! Highly recommend the Pour Guys!

Profile Picture Tiffanie, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Even though I had quite a wait for Amanda to return my call, she was so sweet and helpful. She was familiar with my venue and was happy to provide me with information on how I could prep and what all the little details are that can't slip by. I can't wait to have them working my event.

Profile Picture User5252310, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

We used The Pour Guys as our bartending service for our wedding at Sampson's Hollow. Everything was professional throughout the booking process and at the actual wedding itself.

Profile Picture Emily, 10/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Wonderful service and made my guests feel very comfortable and well-liquored! They did however, make me a bit nervous because they arrived RIGHT before I walked down the aisle.... not a huge deal, but still a little nerve-wracking! All in all though, it turned out great!

Profile Picture User5393877, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

We used Poor Guys for our open bar. The bartender that was sent was a very effective server. He made sure that we, the bride and groom, always had a drink and went above and beyond to make a great experience for our guests.

Profile Picture Amber, 6/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Pour Guys were fantastic! They were easy to work with and so helpful! They gave us great advice on how much beer and wine we needed and they did a great job at our wedding. I would highly recommend them for any event near Knoxville!

Profile Picture Hannah , 5/23/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

The Pour Guys went above and beyond what I expected for my wedding last weekend. They were professional, polite, inexpensive and didn't care a bit to help with things that wasn't even in their job description. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Mason, 9/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Exceptional!! They know exactly what to do & handle each situation & occasion as professionals. Cannot find better & highly recommend them for all events.

Profile Picture Nathalia, 6/22/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Very happy with our service from The Pour Guys - our bartender Dustin kept our guests happy and the drinks flowing! He arrived with plenty of time to set-up, and when weather changed our outdoor wedding to an indoor wedding he quickly changed his set-up to keep our guests dry. The Pour Guys contact, Amanda, was also very easy to work with and answered all of my questions during the planning process. We would recommend The Pour Guys to anyone planning a wedding!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/10/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our bartender was amazing. She arrived on time and was very professional and friendly. She helped out with the bar and when she saw a need for help in other places (when the bar wasn't busy), she pitched in there as well. I highly recommend this service!

Profile Picture Christy, 4/18/14, 7 Reviews