Michelle Zapanta Photography

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,800 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,800 Most Popular Price

Michelle Zapanta Photography is a wedding photography company located in Lockport, Illinois. Photographer Michelle is passionate about capturing the precious moments of a couple’s special day. She will fuse photojournalistic images with posed portraits, to create a rich tapestry of photographic memories that you can cherish for a lifetime. This expert endeavors to document candid moments of joy and emotion, allowing couples to relive the day again and again.

Michelle Zapanta Photography covers destination weddings and Michelle relishes the opportunity to travel, having covered events from Maui to Jamaica. This personable professional strives to put couples and their loved ones at ease in front of the camera. She understands the importance of making people feel comfortable and good about themselves during a photography session. Michelle speaks two languages, including Filipino and English, and she offers consultations to prospective couples.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Marie Married on 09/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Michelle did a phenomenal job with our engagement shoot. She made us feel comfortable all through out. She has a good flow and timing from start to end, you could really tell she's a pro at what she does. We're both very shy as a couple buy Michelle is very good in directing and guiding us how to be confortable in front of the camera. We really had a great time and we are at ease knowing she'll be taking care of us on our big day!

Update: Married now updating my review.
    We just want to say thank you for capturing our special day. We will forever treasure these amazing photos. Came across Michelle on a wedding app earlier this year for our wedding last September, took her less than a day to reply to our message and we met up the next day. We like that she is organize and thorough on what we can expect and gave us very reasonable options. Our first shoot with her was last June. She was patient, very good directing us and she didnt stop until we got great shots. We had a lot of fun doing our engagement shoot. Nearing our wedding day, she made time to check on our wedding preps. We scheduled a meeting to finalize our plan and shared her expertise/inputs which really helped us a lot in making our wedding timeline work. She even went out of her way and took our detail shots, few days before the wedding just to get it out of the way and basically focus on just Us on our day. She was full of energy from start till end. It was a breeze working with her. Even though we didnt have a wedding coordinator, she stayed on top of everything and hit everything in the timeline we prepared. She made sure we were having a great time while she was taking photos behind scenes. Lastly, she finish our 1000+ wedding photos 1 month ahead before expected delivery. We will definitely work with her again on our next best day.
  • Claire
    Claire H. Married on 08/20/2022

Amazing photographer!!

Michelle was absolutely amazing to work with from our engagement session to our big day! Our engagement shoot was supposed to be on a day when it rained and she was so flexible to change our session to another day. She helped guide us on what to do/what poses to do. She was always prompt in responding and just the sweetest, nicest person to work with. On our wedding day, I ended up getting a little overheated and Michelle & her husband were so sweet and made sure I had a moment to sit down and literally fanned me with a magazine so I could cool off. On a day when so much was going on, it meant so much to me that they made sure I was okay and comfortable. I can’t say enough great things about our photos- they turned out even better than I could’ve imagined. I’m obsessed with our wedding photos and will cherish them forever. Thank you so so much Michelle!!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca J. Married on 07/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Michelle is down-to-earth and so great at what she does!

Michelle was definitely one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning! She is experienced, professional, and truly went above and beyond what we imagined. Michelle had quick responses from the beginning to end, and she brings full energy to every conversation, photoshoot, and everything in between. She also captured my bridal shower and she was even so sweet to my friends and family members. Best of all, Michelle knew how to pose my husband and I to get the perfect shot and still made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She was also so helpful when we were trying to find other wedding vendors and gave us great recommendations! I’m so glad we chose Michelle for our big day!! Everything came out so beautifully!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Lockport, Illinois Lockport, IL, 60441
Location of (Michelle Zapanta Photography)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding