9200 Artist Pl, Lake Worth, FL 33467 Map · Phone number

About The Ultimate Event Planner

The Ultimate Event Planner, LLC is a wedding and event planner based in Lake Worth, Florida and servicing the area of Palm Beach and South Florida. Owner and wedding planner Brooke founded the company in 2007 with the goal to make her clients’ wedding dreams a reality. This company is a one-stop shop for all of your wedding needs, from flowers, to rentals, lighting and decor, and they will help you to plan your perfect celebration in a stress-free way.

The Ultimate Event Planner, LLC provides full-service planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination for weddings and other special events. They work with some of the area’s top vendors to create the perfect wedding planning package that aligns with your budget, taste, and wedding needs. They offer extensive event planning experience, as well as a fresh and on-trend eye for event coordination and design to give your wedding the look that you’ve always envisioned. Brooke will see to it that your wedding is designed and planned in a way that coordinates with your taste and style, whether your event is simple and intimate or large and elaborate. Their goal is to make your planning experience as easy and stress-free as possible, and will support you every step of the way in planning your celebration. They offer planning services for the following wedding types:

• Civil

Screenshot20110605at9 00 40AM
cb613fed86e0d6e0 1265728634188 christodoulowedd330

22 Reviews for The Ultimate Event Planner

Kristin · Married on 05/03/2018

Working with Brooke was such a pleasure! She made our wedding day run perfectly smooth. She took care of everything from walking down the aisle to decorating our wedding suite. I didn't have to worry about a thing & got to enjoy my wedding without dealing with the little kinks. Worth every penny =)

Sent on 06/05/2010

Natalie · Married on 05/21/2011

Brooke at Ultimate Event Planning should be your instant pick when choosing an Event Planner. She was innovative and creative, and had amazing ideas, no matter my budget. Brooke was super responsive and was always there for me when I needed her to help come up with a new idea, or figure out a complicated logistic plan. Furthermore, Brooke had amazing references and was also able to refer me to all of my vendors, who were the best in the area. The fact that she has great working relations with all of the top vendors totally helped. I was able to be seen by them quickly, book them, and many times negotiate a great deal. Brooke surpassed all of my expectations. I can't imagine hiring anyone else.

Sent on 09/08/2011

Lauren · Married on 05/14/2011

Words can not describe how happy I was that I decided to hire The Ultimate Event Planner for my wedding. Out of all the decision making that is done when planning for a wedding, and there is a lot believe me, hiring The Ultimate Event Planner was the best decision I made. Brooke Craig is truly the ULTIMATE event planner! There were many details leading up to the event that she took care of quickly and efficiently. When it came to hiring vendors she gave wonderful recommendations and found exactly what I was looking for. She got a vendor hired for me one week before the wedding and it turned out to be amazing! When it came to the wedding day Brooke and her staff were there on time and ready to work. Anything I needed she got for me within minutes. So many things started to go wrong on my wedding day and I can honestly say that if it weren't for her and her staff nothing would have been possible. For example, one of the groomsmen had the wrong color suit, before I even knew anything was wrong they had already gone out and bought a new one. Right before my first look with my now husband I stepped on my dress and ripped the front of it. Brooke and her assistant were immediately at my side with sewing kits and safety pins, no one noticed all night! She had everything under control, including our six rowdy groomsmen! Ultimate Event Planner saved my wedding day and they allowed me to be carefree and enjoy myself. I am truly grateful for everything they did for me. Oh and how could I forget how beautiful they decorated the bridal suite for us. It was the best surprise of the night! ;)

Sent on 05/27/2011

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

The Ultimate Event Planner FAQ

• Evan Nine Entertainment
    Evan Nine Entertainment Wedding DJs

Great Company.Highly recommend

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of The Ultimate Event Planner to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• MB Entertainment- Your "Non Cheesy" DJ/MC Service. No cheese, just the best reception ever!
    MB Entertainment- Your "Non Cheesy" DJ/MC Service. No cheese, just the best reception ever! Wedding DJs

Brooke Craig IS the Ultimate event planner! Attention to detail and patience with all her clients. She always lends her expertise and is extremely knowledgeable! If you are looking for a truly awesome experience for your event, BIG or small, Brooke is your girl! AAAA+

• 9200 Artist Pl Lake Worth, FL, 33467 See on map