4620 SW Keats Street, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34953 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Evan Nine Entertainment

Evan Nine Entertainment is a DJ and MC provider located in Port Saint Lucie, Florida. Owner and wedding entertainer Evan Nine has served as a professional wedding DJ in southern Florida for over 35 years, specializing in wedding receptions and providing quality and reliability in a wide range of services, including DJ/MC, wedding officiant, and photographer.

Evan Nine Entertainment specializes in DJ and MC services for wedding receptions, and Evan has been trained to perform all MC duties from introducing the couple for the first time, to the toasts, to the cake cutting ceremony. This professional entertainer brings his own microphone and sound system, and services offered include the following:

• Announcement of wedding parties
  • Grand entrance of couple
  • First dance
  • Bride and father dance
  • Groom and mother dance
  • Toast
  • Cake cutting ceremony
  • Bouquet toss and garter toss

Other Services
Evan Nine Entertainment also offers discounted wedding photography, uplighting, and licensed officiant services, providing couples with personalized wedding vows with no reference to religion unless requested. This wedding officiant is willing to travel anywhere in Palm Beach or Treasure Coast, with the option to add the following:

• Vows exchanged by the couple
  • Sand ceremony
  • Unity candle lighting
  • Ring exchange
  • Family promises (for children entering into a new blended family)
  • Rose exchange

Evan Nine Entertainment 5
Evan Nine Entertainment 6
Evan Nine Entertainment 7

Kimberly Mahler · Married on 06/04/2019

Awesome! Nobody better or more professional.

I watched Evan perform a wedding for a co-worker months before and I knew I had to have him for my daughters wedding the moment she told me she was engaged. He was first class from start to finish. I gave him the reigns and he made sure it was perfect from day one. He not only ran the entire reception, everything always on cue, but he stood in as our minister at the church as well. Unfortunately, life happens and ours passed away just weeks before the wedding. Evan saw my stress forming and right away... handled everything. My gut was right from day one, having Evan and his team handle my daughters wedding ( DJ, lighting, photo booth mirror, scheduling, performing the ceremony) was the best decision I have made in a long time. I wanted her to have the perfect day and he didn't disappoint me (us), not even once. Just give him a handful of song names that have meaning for you and let him do his thing.... you won't regret it.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Evan Nine Entertainment's reply:

All I can say is WOW. Thank you so much for your kind words. I am very humbled by everything you said. Best of luck to the happy couple.

Ashley F · Married on 05/24/2019

Such a magical day!

We had Evan perform our ceremony and provide music. My husband and I are huge disney nerds and wanted to add that extra magic to our big day, and Evan did a phenomenal job! He added disney touches to our vows and played a variety of Disney music including music from the parks! He made our day so much fun and had our guests up and dancing. Highly recommend, especially for the big disney nerds!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Evan Nine Entertainment's reply:

It truly was a Magical Moment with a hint of a little pixie dust as well. Dreams do come true in the most magical place on earth
  • Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 02/16/2019

Backyard house wedding

We couldn’t be happier with having booked Evan Nine as our DJ for our wedding night. He goes above and beyond to make sure everything is absolutely perfect. The music was fantastic, timing was right on track, and he has a great personality for keeping the guests entertained. Evan also listened to what we wanted for our song list and played the greatest music. Do yourself a favor and definitely book him for your next party venue!

Sent on 02/17/2019

Evan Nine Entertainment's reply:

We had the best time entertaining all of your guests. You were such a pleasure to work with and best of luck to the both of you

Evan Nine Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 595.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,195.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 395.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

• Eclipse Videography
    Eclipse Videography Wedding Videographers

Eclipse Videography has worked many events with Evan and his company! He truly brings the word professional to a knew light. Evan + staff will always provide amazing service to their clients.

• 4620 SW Keats Street Port Saint Lucie, FL, 34953 See on map
    8889873826 (Other Phone Number)