Always Be Creative Flowers and Events

Miami, FL View map Visit website
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

Always Be Creative Flowers and Events is a wedding planning business based in Miami, Florida. With over ten years of experience in the industry, owners Alejandra Carvajal and Carolina Echeverry are passionate about crafting memorable occasions. This company aims to manage all of the logistical and design details of your celebration with creativity and close attention to detail.

This team of professionals is committed to ensuring that your dream wedding becomes a reality. With their planning packages, they can coordinate your entire celebration from start to finish or assist with the final details. This business is pleased to manage vendor referrals, budget analysis, timeline and to-do list creation, decor, and design. With their day-of coordination collection, their dedicated staff can work on-site to make sure that your wedding runs seamlessly. In addition to planning services, this company can create floral arrangements.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$850

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

• F
    Frances Married on 11/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Frances & Gino (11.04.22)

Wow, where do I begin? Alejandra was my lifesaver for our wedding. Everything came out perfect and as planned thanks to Alejandra and her team. Alejandra couldn't have been more professional, caring, energetic, and very creative! She was super easy to work with, and my husband and I always felt calm after having meetings with her. Her assistant also did a great job of helping Alejandra out throughout the night. What I truly appreciate about Alejandra is her professionalism, communication and overall honesty. She wasn't pushy, but rather let us know her concerns or opinions in a very humble way. We could tell from the very beginning, that she loves what she does and she truly wanted the best for us. She also helped us stay in budget, which was a big plus for us. Thank you so much to Alejandra and your wonderful team!! It was an absolute honor to have you with us. We will forever be grateful

Always Be Creative Flowers and Events's reply:

My beautiful Frances, thank you and Gino for everything!!! It was sincerely amazing to help you both! You were always so open, and I always felt that you really trusted me and my judgement. You both are so loving and caring and from the bottom of my heart I only want always the best for you. On the way we became friends, so this is just the beginning.
    Erica D. Married on 10/22/2022

Wedding Bliss

Ale helped me plan my wedding with a small time frame and gave me everything I wanted! She is amazing to work with!
  • Esther
    Esther C. Married on 04/11/2022

Weeding Decoration and Wedding Planner

Alejandra was very helpful in suggesting different types of flowers and arrangements to suit our budget, as she really knows about flowers! The decoration of the reception room was beautiful! Alejandra took care of many details not only of the flowers but of the room in general. On the other hand, she also offers the Wedding Planner service, and we were assigned Veronica, a charming girl who was on the lookout for all the details during the party.
  • illustration stars

Exclusive

Pricing

1818 SW 1st Avenue Miami, FL, 33129

Open 7 Days a Week 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
Location of (Always Be Creative Flowers and Events)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding