Tres CHIC Event Planning & Design

$2,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

A DREAM WEDDING STARTS WITH SMART PLANNING

Très CHIC Event Planning & Design is a unique wedding planner and designer based in Miramar and serving the South Florida Area . We offer a full range of services, and present innovative ideas that are uniquely tailored. Our expert assistance includes everything from floral designs and table decor to entertainment and much more. With a meticulous attention to detail, and an exceptional eye for style, we will assist with all event design aspects to transform an ordinary space into a breathtakingly beautiful experience. We are known to go above and beyond to ensure that your event is as unique and exceptional as you are!

Weddings are Our Passion...

At Très CHIC we specialize in creating beautiful and unique weddings with personalized details. We provide a multitude of services ranging from Month of coordination to full service planning and everything in between. We will collaborate to produce an unforgettable event that will be tailored to you and your fiancé. From finding the perfect location to your last dance, we will be with you every step of the way.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Maya
    Maya H. Married on 08/13/2022

the wedding of my DREAMS

Mariane and her team are incredible to work with every step of the way. Before the wedding, she is receptive to whatever the vision is and will work with you to create that. She responds to texts immediately and will stop at nothing to make sure you get what you want. She has a great relationship with various vendors, and is able to provide the best quality at the best prices.

I felt so confident that my wedding was in great hands the moment I met Mariane because she was always extremely punctual and detail oriented. There was not a single thing that she forgot to plan for. Additionally, Mariane made sure the day of the wedding everything went extremely smooth. She created a detailed timeline for everyone in the family, the bridal party, and the vendors, to ensure that we were all on the same page. She also created a 12 month checklist that made sure we were on track throughout the entire wedding planning process.

I loved working with Mariane, she made this the wedding of our dreams and I can’t thank her enough for everything she did and the amount of heart she put into her work.
    Ayman D. Married on 08/13/2022

Father of the groom

You were awesome and the wedding received rave reviews. Everyone was so impressed and many people said that was the most elegant and organised wedding they have been to. My friends told me we set the bar so high they don’t know what they are going to do for their childrens weddings. I would highly recommend you to anyone doing a wedding in Miami. Again thank you
    Charlene H. Married on 07/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A Wedding Dream Come True!!

We hired Mariane as our wedding planner, and OMG…all I can say is that this was hands down the best decision that we ever made!!
    Our wedding was on July 23, 2022, and with the help of Mariane, the vision for our wedding came true, with the Sexy and Sleek Miami style wedding we were going for, we also received praise from our guest with how beautiful everything turned out, which was more gorgeous than we could’ve ever imagined.
    From the beginning Mariane was on point and clear about her process and what we should expect during our timeline, and the countdown to our big day… even down to the most tedious tasks.
    Every bride wants to enjoy the process of planning their wedding and this is exactly what Mariane did for us, we didn’t have to worry about anything, and everything was taken care of in a timely manner, which made things much easier for me.
    Mariane was always available, and any questions we had would be answered either immediately or within a timely manner. Through out the process she made sure I was on task with everything that needed to be completed, and I can say that she truly made me feel like she had my best interest at heart the entire time.

On the day of the wedding, Mariane made sure all the vendors were on time and in place…she has a polite but direct approach which lets everyone know she means business!! lol
    In the end, we couldn’t have asked for a better turnout, this was a dream wedding, put together by a dream team, and Mariane was the captain.
    For my husband and I, we highly recommend working with Mariane… trust me, you will not go wrong!

Thanks again Mariane, best of luck with everything.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Shula's Hotel and Golf Club Shula's Hotel and Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Wow ! What can I say , it was a great pleasure working with Mariane from Très CHIC . She was very professional and her eye for detail total transformed our Ballroom space. I would highly recommend her service for any upcoming event .

18741 SW 39TH CT Hollywood, Florida, 33029
954-605-2957

Monday - Friday 10:00 Am- 7:00 PM Saturday & Sunday - By appointment only
Location of (Tres CHIC Event Planning & Design)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding