Tres CHIC Event Planning & Design Reviews

Tres CHIC Event Planning & Design 5
  • Y

Yoanna · Married on 09/27/2019

Best coordinator EVER!

Marianne was just amazing. We hired her for our month of and honestly she was working way before that. She made sure all the vendors were in order and did what they were supposed to do. She went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. I forgot about a few things here and there and she made sure to be there for us and had our back! I don’t know if I could have done half of the things she did!! Any little hiccup she was able to control and fix. Marianne we want thank you from the bottom of our heart for all your help!!! You were god send !!!! Made our day the best day ever !!!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Tres CHIC Event Planning & Design's reply:

Thank you Yoanna for choosing and trusting me to be part of you very special day! It was truly my pleasure.

Galiana Sjogren · Married on 09/07/2019

She is wonderful, the best!!!

Mariane was a blessing! We could not have realized this wedding without her help. Every detail was covered and executed perfectly. She takes her job very seriously with such great passion. She was worth every penny and took care of us and made sure the day of, we worried about nothing and only enjoyed! Book her if you have the chance you will not regret it!!! -Gali & Chris Sjogren

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • H And

H and Tammy Brannon · Married on 08/31/2019

Phenomenal

Marianne is Phenomenal. She is an expert in her Craft and you will be blown away by how she takes your vision and turn it into a reality. She goes above and beyond the scope to make sure your event is better than you anticipate. Book her now!!!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Chomon Naim · Married on 06/22/2019

Tres Chic Event Planning was worth every penny!

I would highly recommend the services of Tres Chic event planning. Mariane listened to our needs and was able to turn our thoughts into reality. We have received so many compliments about the Indian/Hispanic fusion reception. I was very impressed by her out of the box imagination and sense of decor along with the flawless execution of the program. Our guests have commented that everything was like a surreal fantasy and was awestruck by the decor and her attention to detail. More than beautiful it was alot of fun! Having to work full time, we worried that we could not give enough attention to the preparations, so it amazed me that it all came together as though we had been completely engrossed in the planning. We were also pleased that Mariane always kept track of the budget for us by using highly professional vendors who had made the occasion look and feel like it cost a fortune without breaking the bank. It all turned into an event that we were proud of and left us with lasting memories.

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Maryam

Andrew Elmasry · Married on 05/12/2019

My husband and I wanted what any other couple wanted…the wedding of our dreams! Was that too much to ask? Not for Marianne Fahmy, and we could not have done it without her. In the beginning, my husband and I both ambitiously set out to find our vendors and put together a plan. We got all of our vendors, but now what? We soon realized that little details added up. That’s when we went to Marianne. She is the most hard-working, focused, thoughtful, creative, and outstanding wedding planner in South Florida! Have no doubts that if you hire her, she will deliver and she will deliver BIG!!! Her planning was methodical, organized, and extremely detailed, but her execution - flawless. She reviews every vendor contract like a hawk and that came in handy at a critical time. She took a wrecking ball to every obstacle we had and surpassed all expectations. She gave us the wedding of our dreams. Thank you Marianne!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Carmen Soliman · Married on 05/05/2019

Engagement

I highly recommend Tres Chic because Mariane is very professional & dependable. She has a special touch that she adds to each event. She treats you like a family member. She planned our event from beginning to end and she took the stress out of it. She likes what she does and she is so good at it.

Sent on 05/10/2019

Tres CHIC Event Planning & Design's reply:

Thank you Carmen for allowing me to be part of
    your family’s special celebration! May God bless their future.
  • Denise

Denise Capps · Married on 05/04/2019

Fantasy Destination Wedding

This is what I tell people about my wedding planner, Mariane: she created a masterpiece from a jar of clouds.

When I first talked to Mariane, I had absolutely no clue how to make my dream wedding come alive. I wanted a Middle Eastern - American Fusion wedding that was both modern...yet traditional. I wanted a gorgeous church wedding and a fantastic unique venue that would inspire and awe my guests. Yet, I couldn't pick just one color: I wanted ALL the colors. Silver or gold? No, I wanted both...and clear. She took all of my amorphous ideas, asked questions, pitched ideas, and listened to me for hours upon end, until piece by piece, she constructed the wedding of my dreams.

And get this, she did this all on the phone and via FaceTime because this New Orleans-raised, Kansas-living girl was getting married to her Syrian fiancee who lives in Los Angeles...in a church wedding in Miami.

I met Mariane in person ONE TIME for the entire year that I utilized her expertise to create my fantasy wedding. She was there for me day or night, any day of the week, to hold my hand and listen to all the crazy drama that a big multicultural, multinational destination wedding brings out in the entire family.

Mariane asked me to write a review of her company, and I will be honest, I do not write reviews often. I am not sure how to eloquently describe just how much she amazed and WOWed me on the day of my wedding.

I will say this: the wedding brought tears to my eyes. I had person after person come to me and tell me it was the best wedding they had ever been to. The most UNIQUE, the most beautiful, the BEST flowers, the BEST food, the BEST entertainment, and the MOST exciting. My fantasy became reality....and it would NEVER have been possible had I not had the individual touch of every little detail that Mariane poured over.

Again and again I recommend Tres Chic. If you want a cookie-cutter wedding, do not look here. BUT if you have some little twist...Mariane is the woman for you.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Tony Bonilla · Married on 02/15/2019

Excellent Wedding Planner

Simply sensational wedding planner. All guests were impressed to the level of detail and beauty Mariane provided to our event. She is intimately involved with all aspects of coordinating and setting up to perfection. She did not overlooked any detail. Very experienced and Highly recommended! Thank you Mariane, job extremely well done!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Tres CHIC Event Planning & Design's reply:

Thank you Tony for you and Jeanine trusting and choosing me to be part of your special day. It was truly my pleasure working with you both!

Leila · Married on 01/06/2019

Wedding Planner

I can honestly say she is the best in the business. She made my dream wedding come to life! She’s so hard working and dedicated! I can’t thank her enough for my magical night. She is always on top of things and always finds a solution to all the problems. She will always find an alternate solution for the vision you want. She paid attention to all the details and works so hard to make my vision come to reality. She’s very passionate with what she does and she’s available for you 24/7. Literally the best wedding/event planner! Hire her, you would be more than happy. I can’t get over my beautiful wedding in Vizcaya. Love you Mariane!!!!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Tres CHIC Event Planning & Design 6
    Tres CHIC Event Planning & Design 7
    Tres CHIC Event Planning & Design 8
    Tres CHIC Event Planning & Design 9
    Tres CHIC Event Planning & Design 10

Tres CHIC Event Planning & Design's reply:

Leila it was my pleasure to make your version for your special day a reality! I loved working with you. Wishing you and Tarek a beautiful future in your new journey.

Michelle · Married on 12/08/2018

Month of Coordinator

We hired Marianne as a month-of coordinator and I am so happy with our decision! She alleviated a lot of the wedding stress leading up to our wedding day. She has great taste and people skills! Very pleased with her as a coordinator!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Tres CHIC Event Planning & Design's reply:

Michelle thank you for choosing me to assit with your wedding coordination and be part of your special day. Im so glad that you were stress free to enjoy the most impost and special day of your life.

Ash Carolina · Married on 11/10/2018

Thank you for helping us!

We got married late 2018 and hired Marianne as our wedding planner/coordinator. She provided us with fantastic service. Marianne has excellent communication skills, very organized and knows what she is doing. My wife and I trusted Marianne because it is not everyday you get married. Sometimes, let the planner make the calls, as we did with Marianne and everything worked out perfectly.  We are so grateful to have hired Marianne to organize and quarter back our wedding as everything worked out to be perfect. I highly recommend her as she has a very positive outlook on everything. Marianne is highly recommended! Thank you for helping us for our special day!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Tres CHIC Event Planning & Design's reply:

Ash and Carolina thank you for trusting me to make your day very special! It was my
    Pleasure being part of your special day. Wishing you all the best.

Laura · Married on 11/03/2018

Great Experience

Mariane is incredible. So attentive to detail and thorough with other vendors. She holds each vendor accountable and expects high quality products and services rendered. She kept everything organized and always remained professional. I highly recommend her for your event planning needs!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Tres CHIC Event Planning & Design's reply:

Hi Laura Your words mean so much to me, I enjoyed working with you and Marcella it was a great pleasure!
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely amazing

Mariane is absolutely amazing, she is very dependable, professional and helpful. I honestly would not have had the wedding of my dreams with out her help. I hired her a month before the wedding to help me get organized and make sure I had everything. She became very involved right away helped me with all my stress and worry. She went above and beyond and I am so pleased with her excellent service I wish I would have hired her sooner.

Sent on 03/24/2019

Tres CHIC Event Planning & Design's reply:

Thank you Kristen for your kind words. It was truly my pleasure working with you on your beautiful wedding. You looked stunning so did Tom. Wishing you both a beautiful future together.

Leah Zucker · Married on 10/11/2018

Best wedding planner

Mariane of Tres Chic Event planning will absolutely not dissapoint you. She instilled trust and confidence from the moment we met. We were not a couple who had a vision for our wedding, so we gave creative control to Mariane. Everything down to the last detail was just beautiful, tasteful, and elegant. She was on top of everything, every step of the way. She made sure every single thing part of our day happened without delay or problem. I just cannot put into words, we are forever grateful.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Tres CHIC Event Planning & Design's reply:

Thank you Leah for trusting me and having faith that I will provide you the look that your intimate beautiful wedding deserved. Wishing you and Jake all the best!

Mustafa · Married on 04/28/2018

Crème de la crème. For worryless, top notch and superbly organized wedding, Tres CHIC is The Right Choice!
    Having to organize one of the most important days in your life, can bring a lot of stress and worry. Only a handful event planners are able to stand by you before, during and after the wedding day in a manner that you makes feel comfortable and completely taken care of, enabling you to totally enjoy your wedding day. Tres CHIC made it possible for me to be worryfree, enjoy and experience my wedding day as it should be experienced, AWESOME AND MEMORABLE FOR THE OF MY LIFE. Tres CHIC dealt with all involving vendors, taken away all the stress and being there from the start till the end. Tres CHIC = The Right Choice.

Sent on 05/09/2018

Tres CHIC Event Planning & Design's reply:

Babray, coming from a groom this means so much to me. I’m so glad I was able to let you and your beautiful bride enjoy your special day stress free. Thank you for choosing me to be part of your wedding planning process it was a true pleasure.

Mohga · Married on 04/27/2018

Words can’t even begin to describe my appreciation towards Mariane and all she did. I had a dream wedding and specific things I wanted and Mariane took my vision and not only turned it into reality but she made it better than what I could have ever imagined. Our wedding was flawless. People could not stop talking about how amazing it was and saying how it was the best wedding they ever been to and like a fairytale. This would not have been possible without Mariane. She went above and beyond. Anything I needed she was always there to help me make decisions and implement them. And she is truly a one of a kind person who has become a great friend through this process. I beyond recommend Mariane....as in if you choose to hire a wedding planner you should not pick anybody else!!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Tres CHIC Event Planning & Design's reply:

Thank you Mohga! You have no idea how happy it makes me feel when I know that my bride enjoyed her day to the fullest stress free and all what she dreamt of for a wedding day came true” it’s truly the best feeling”. Thank you for choosing me to be part of your wedding planning and I’m so glad that I was able to exceed your expectations. I wish you both a happy and prosperous life. I can’t wait to see you soon!

Marina Slavina · Married on 01/19/2018

Amazing!!!

Marianne was amazing and easy to talk to and work with. She quickly learned all of the details of our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and wedding. She worked well with all the vendors we hired, immediate taking control and pulling everyone together. She happily stepped in for whatever was needed, whenever she saw something out of place. She was super attentive to the details and had great ideas.

The entire event went off without a hitch and we were able to enjoy all of our guest and our very special weekend without having to worry about anything.

We couldn't have been happier and would not only use Marianne again ourselves but would highly recommend her. She is an absolute professional.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Tres CHIC Event Planning & Design's reply:

Marina it was my great pleasure being able to provide you and David with a stress free wedding weekend celebration to enjoy all your family and friends that came from far and near to celebrate with you! Loved you wedding dress absolutely stunning!
    I look forward to working with again in the future.

Evelyn · event on 12/16/2017

Mariane is awesome. Great attention to details. Always listened to my requests but her final product was way better than I envisioned. Very professional. A joy to work with.

Sent on 12/18/2017
  • User6389641 · event on 10/28/2017

Mariane was very attentive to my budget and my vision. She was able to turn an ordinary clubhouse to a beautiful baby shower
    venue all of my guest were amazed by the decor! I’m extremely thankful for Mariane and all her attention to detail since I’m not local to South Florida. She was able to handle everything over the phone and via email. Thanks again for all your hard work, I will definitely use your services again when I’m in Florida!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Tres CHIC Event Planning & Design's reply:

Thank you Gabby :) I’m so glad that everything turned out to your expectations. I look forward to working with you again in the future!

Ju · Married on 01/07/2017

Mariane did an outstanding job on my wedding! I didn't have to worry about anything! Every single detail from flowers, colors, centerpieces, hotel, and simple details such as my shoes she took care of. Everything she did was one of a kind she worked on a lot of stuff by herself like my centerpieces and my bouquet everything looked special and amazing and i didn't have to stress about anything! My wedding turned out to be way more than what i expected everything was perfect and i couldn't ask for more! I would highly recommend Tres Chic she is the best!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Tres CHIC Event Planning & Design's reply:

Thank you, Jude! for this great review. it was a great pleasure working with a great couple and a wonderful family. You looked absolutely stunning and Elee was one handsome groom. I'm so glad to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations and was able to take most of the stress off your shoulders leaving you to enjoy your special day!

Sally · Married on 11/12/2016

Mariane did a wonderful job on my wedding centerpieces and the church and reception decorations. I just told her the colors and she put something beautiful together, she's extremely talented and creative. She had everything done in advance so I didn't have to worry about anything. I used silk flowers but the centerpieces looked so real! I got so many compliments. I would highly recommend Tres Chic. Mariane also made sure everything was perfect the day of my wedding and coordinated with the catering director at the hotel reception and everything went smoothly. I honestly can't say enough good things about this company!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Tres CHIC Event Planning & Design's reply:

Thank you, Sally, it was my pleasure. I know how stressful planning a wedding can be and I'm glad I was able to relieve some of that stress leaving you to enjoy your wedding day with no worries. You looked absolutely stunning!!!!

Christeen · Married on 01/19/2014

Mariane did a phenomenal job helping me plan my wedding. Her and her team didn't miss any single detail. She handled my venue and worked out with them the details A-Z just like how I explained to her in the early stages of the planning and it turned out exactly how I wanted from the room set up, the layout of the tables and dance floor the linen all the way to when exactly I wanted the doors to be opened. Every single detail was taken care of and everything matched and all the hand made pieces are so unique and beautiful. The center pieces, my gorgeous bouquet, carefully hand crafted boutonniere, all the ladies on my side had beautifully made bracelet corsage's(yes! She made those too!!!!)My gift box was even decorated with her own added touch. You will not find more of a detailed oriented wedding planner that will help u execute your perfect day! Mariane and her team made sure that everything went smoothly and the timeline was followed by all my vendors and hotel staff. She was so pleasant to work with, and she also has some amazing ideas if your completely lost like I was in the beginning. She is worth every penny, you will not be disappointed! Highly highly recommend tres chic! My day was perfect because of her. I still get so many compliments on how beautiful my wedding was. Thank you so much Mariane and your team for bringing to life my day the way I imagined it and more

Sent on 08/17/2017