Tres CHIC Event Planning & Design Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Esther R. Getting married on 11/02/2021

Fabulous experience with Marianne

No words to describe our experience with Mariane. We live in New York and were looking for a trusted planner. We planned to do our wedding in February and were looking for someone confident that can produce our fairytale in just two month. we came across Mariane’s profile in December (approx 7 weeks before our wedding date) and after reading reviews we gave her a call. We spoke a few times and decided to seal the deal. That was the best decisions we made regarding the wedding after that everything went super smooth. We are still not sure why people call it a stressful time, with Mariane it was an absolute breath. From choosing vendors to location and budget coordination everything was seriously spot on. We came to Florida once for tasting but other then that we did everything remote the wedding itself was our dreamland, absolutely everything we dreamed and wanted, couldn’t get enough compliments regarding the design, location, food, music photographer and everything around it. The timeline was spot on and the wedding really went on like a show. We are super glad we went with Mariane and wouldn't hesitate to use her services for future events

Tres CHIC Event Planning & Design's reply:

Thank you so much Esti for your amazing review! It was truly my pleasure to work with you and I’m so glad what you dreamt of for you special day was so magical!
    Jan A. Married on 09/05/2021

Mariane is the best!

Mariane is incredible! We can’t recommend her as a wedding planner enough. We always knew a wedding planner would be helpful given a full day of events including interfaith ceremonies and a destination wedding. However, like many, our wedding plans were altered multiple times due to COVID, and this made Mariane truly indispensable. She helped us easily navigate several delays, vendor changes, and other alterations to our event. On the day of our wedding, she went above and beyond and made sure every detail was taken care of. Our guests were blown away by how perfectly each of our many events was executed. We ended up with the dream wedding we had always envisioned and we can’t thank her enough.
  • Kailyn
    Kailyn E. Married on 08/22/2021

Best Ever!

To say that Mariane is committed to delivering exceptional customer service would be a disservice to her and the heart that she puts into her events! Living on the West Coast and trying to plan a wedding on the East Coast meant that either we had to meet during the wee hours of the morning for us or close to midnight for her - she was ALWAYS amenable to meeting at any time and was EXTREMELY responsive with every request we made - she did all of this while planning our event outside of her normal area of Miami! She ensured that our wedding day was organized and went off without a hitch or a runaway bride ;) She even was able to manage my would-be MIL?! I cannot say this enough, if you are a same-sexed couple (or not) and planning an event in the Miami Area you WANT and NEED Mariane to plan and execute it!
    Roberts E. Married on 07/24/2021

Best vendor for weddings and parties

Marriane did a fantastic job with the decorations and ensured ensured everything went smoothly. Would recommend 10/10
    Bibian E. Married on 07/24/2021

The best planner

Thank you so much Mariam , you a great planner , you did awesomely great last weekend at my daughters wedding , I and my entire family are so glad we hired you , you exceeded our expectations , thank you once again .
  • Fariha
    Fariha Married on 07/03/2021

Beautiful wedding decor!

Great service and planning! Mariane helped us with creating our vision and made it come to life with an elegant, blush and blue, floral wedding setup complete with tables, chairs, and a clear tent for our guests to sit outside. She went above and beyond with suggesting decor ideas and coordinated a great setup the day before and day of that was done professionally and timely. We highly recommend her!
    Hirlaine Married on 06/12/2021

Wedding planner

Mariane was so amazing! She pays attention to every detail and goes above and beyond your expectations. On the day of my wedding, she made sure that everything was accordingly planned out and organized that was on the timeline she created. She also made my wedding planning less stressful since she was a big help to everything. I plan on using her for any big event I have in the future. If you need a wedding planner or coordinator don’t think twice just book her. She’s amazing at what she does I recommend her 100%!!!!!
  • Zanab
    Zanab M. Married on 03/28/2021

Words cannot describe my experience with Mariane. She’s the best wedding planner ever!

MARIANE is all I can say. She is AMAZING in every aspect from patience to professionalism. All you have to do is tell her exactly what you want and she will execute with no problem. She made me feel comfortable and at ease and I was never worried with her. She listens and never fails to respond. My wedding reception was more then I could ever ask for! ❤️ Thank you a ton Mariane
    Aysha Married on 03/28/2021

Beyond expectations

Marianne was the best thing that happened to our small wedding. She is very talented and is focused on client satisfaction. She will take your vision to another level. Not only was she responsive and caring and genuine, her talent is amazing. When we walked in the venue it took our breath away. She paid attention to every detail. She was the best investment and by far deserves so much recognition for how well she treated us and our event. Beyond expectations, we adore her!
  • Shatha
    Shatha Married on 02/21/2021

Beyond Amazing!!!!

I’m not sure where to start , but you know when you want something to look so perfect and glamorous , but just don’t have a clue what to do and how to make it happen. ??? Hire Marianne at Très Chic, I promise you it will be the best decision you make in your life . Her advice , her passion for her job, her positivity with every single thing she does is OUT of this WORLD !!!! She made my dream wedding come true, and NO I could not have done it without her. There isn’t anything that she doesn’t know !!! She literally knows it all. Just ask and she’ll make it Happen, she’ll work with your budget and make sure that everyone around you is also Happy , wow. She exceeded our expectations BIG TIME!!!!! Thank you so so so much Marianne
    Jazmin K. Married on 02/03/2021

Outstanding

I can't begin to describe the level of professionalism we had experienced from Tres Chic.
    First of all, Mariane the president of the company had sponsored our 1st inaugural black-tie gala for our Globally Recognized organization " Orphans World Wide" 100% and provided her outstanding 5 DIAMONDS services and directorship for the event. The event was flawless, the decoration and the flow of the event were very smooth and professional. Indeed, we were honored to receive her services and professional event management. Tres Chic is truly a 5 diamonds company and not 5 stars. I strongly believe only those who are looking for EXCELLENCE need to connect with her and just simply let her bring you a dream come true event, No matter what event it is, Her strong leadership will make it an evening of elegance and a night that you would never forget. I wish I could write everything about her and the evening she created for us in this little space, However, I must say that on behalf of the entire Global Organization and board of directors we would like to expend our gratitude for all those amazing memories she had provided for us and our guests. Once again, Look nowhere else to have your event planned and executed. You are already one step closer to your dream event.

Tres CHIC Event Planning & Design's reply:

Thank you Jazmin, it was truly my pleasure working
    with you and I look forward to future events together!
  • Mai
    Mai H. Married on 01/10/2021

I highly recommend Mariane!

With no hesitation If you want your wedding to be as perfect as you always dreamed of and even better then you need to hire Mariane. She goes above and beyond! She is very professional and loves what she does and gives her all to give you your dream wedding!

Tres CHIC Event Planning & Design's reply:

Thank you so much Mai for tout kind words.
    It was truly my pleasure to be part of
    Your special day! Thank you for choosing and trusting me.
    Megan C. Married on 11/20/2020

Best Wedding Coordinator!

Mariane and Tres CHIC were amazing right from the very first phone conversation. I had to change venues 2 weeks before my wedding date and I was freaking out, but when I talked to Mariane, she was calming and asked great questions to really understand everything that I had already put together, my vision, and what I was going for. She jumped right in to help and was so easy to work with, responsive, thorough, and organized which was exactly what I needed to help get my wedding pieced back together again in such a short time. She communicated with every vendor, made the event seamless, and even went above and beyond to let me borrow some small decor pieces that I hadn’t thought of. Hands down if you are looking for an wedding planner/coordinator, Mariane and Tres CHIC is where it’s at!

Tres CHIC Event Planning & Design's reply:

Thank you Megan for choosing and trusting me with your special day! I’m so glad I was able to help. It was a beautiful intimate wedding!
    Ahtziri B. Married on 08/22/2020

Amazing wedding coordinator and event planner!

Mariane is amazing, she's a perfectionist and is extremely helpful. We all know that during these tough times of uncertainty with the Corona virus, that weddings that were pending prior to this pandemic are absolutely stressful, throughout the stress...Mariane remained positive, helpful and a true support system for us during this time. She is absolutely detailed oriented, goes above and beyond to get you what you want. She makes sure to try and get you the best prices possible. She truly cares about your pockets as well as her clients as well as the events success. She may also get feisty at times but trust me it is only because she is so passionate and is genuinely trying to give you the best event possible. I will definitely use her again for any event that I need she is truly amazing.

Tres CHIC Event Planning & Design's reply:

Thank you Ahtziri for choosing and trusting me with your very special day. Your day was intimate and very special.
    Le'vitria B. Married on 08/22/2020

If you want the best Get the best

Tres Chic is hands down the greatest coordinator serving South Florida. From start to finish she was our motivator. This is a great thing, especially during covid. Constant communication, optimism, vision Marianne has it all. We were worried, but afterwards we were excited.

Tres CHIC Event Planning & Design's reply:

Le’Vitria thank you! You guys were amazing to work with and I’m so glad you day was so special as the two of You!
  • Elaine
    Elaine M. Married on 07/11/2020

Dedicated and Professional

If I can give Mariane 100 stars out of 5 I would. She is dedicated and passionate about her work and it shows. She has been there for us during the devasting Covid19 and was able to pick up the pieces where we left off last year. She executed flawlessly and made our wedding turn into a fairytale. She has great relationships with her vendors. I would highly recommend Mariane to any bride to be who wants to have her dream wedding come true.

Tres CHIC Event Planning & Design's reply:

Awwww Elaine thank you so much for your beautiful words and review. We finally did it and had your dream wedding come true.
  • Jacqualine
    Jacqualine I. Married on 03/14/2020

The wisest choice you'll make

Marriane was everything I needed to make my wedding vision come true. She completely transformed my space with the ideas I told her and completely over exceeded my expectations. She is prompt to responding and will go above and beyond to make sure your event goes off without a hitch! My family were very impressed with her and can't stop praising her for all she did. Please don't hesitate if you're still searching for a planner, designer etc. This will be the wisest choice of many you will have to make!

Tres CHIC Event Planning & Design's reply:

Jacqualine it was truly my pleasure!
    Thank you for choosing and trusting me with your very special day.
  • Diana
    Diana Y. Married on 02/08/2020

Excellent exceptional

Mariane was my perfect wedding planner! She helped me, asked all the right questions, we even had a joint Pinterest account to incorporate exactly what I wanted. She was always communicating with me. She made sure my decor, flowers, centerpieces were within my budget and they looked amazing. All my vendors were on time, my timeline was specific to every wedding detail to be perfect & seamless. I could not have asked to work with a better wedding event planner who made my wedding vision come true and for that I am completely & truly thankful for Mariane Tres Chic event planning.

Tres CHIC Event Planning & Design's reply:

Thank you Diana! It was truly my pleasure being part of your special day. Again thank you for choosing and trusting me with your wedding vision.
  • Shanta
    Shanta Married on 01/03/2020

The best wedding investment

I feel as though I cannot adequately explain how great Mariane is without writing a novel. My now-husband and I were long distance and wanted to have a destination wedding in Florida, and it was a bit difficult with us not being in the area. Although it was a daunting process, Mariane truly redefined the phrase "going above and beyond", doing everything that was expected of her and then some more tasks in order to ensure that we got our dream wedding. We had our wedding this past weekend and our guests are still complimenting us on what an amazing affair it was. I would recommend Mariane to anyone looking to plan a wedding in South Florida.
  • LaSonya
    Lasonya R. Married on 12/31/2019

Mother of the Bride

We are so thankful for Tres Chic Event Planning & Design! Mariane was simply amazing! She is professional, dependable, and knows what she's doing! I was very confident in ability to make our special day a day to remember! Would definitely recommend!
    Rola T. Married on 12/21/2019

Excellent work

Mariane is an excellent event planner ,
    Recommend her .
    Leen D. Married on 12/21/2019

Thankful for Mariane!

The first thing on our to do list when we got engaged and narrowed down our venue options was to find a wedding planner. Knowing we would be having a large wedding of about 300 guests, we knew it was going to take an expert to coordinate all of the details. I spoke to a few wedding planners in South Florida, but Mariane and I immediately connected, and hiring her was a no-brainer. She understood our vision and essentially finished my sentences for me. She was kind and generous with her time and recommendations from the first conversation we had. Over the course of a year and half, she kept us on track. She is an incredible negotiator and has connections with wonderful vendors in the area, who she pushes above and beyond for her clients. Perhaps the best quality of Mariane’s is that she ensures the bride and groom’s ideas are respected throughout the entire process. She was happy to explore my whims, but would also bring me back to reality when needed. She makes herself available to clients 24/7, always happy to text, call or meet up to tackle the next issue. When our wedding day finally came, she beyond delivered on our expectations. We ran into some weather complications the day of our wedding (much to this anxiety-prone bride’s dismay) and our plan switched about 3 times, but she was on top of it and made sure the entire team was in the right place doing what they needed to do. Our guests are still raving about how fun and beautiful the wedding was and we couldn’t be happier with how our special day turned out.

Tres CHIC Event Planning & Design's reply:

Thank you Leen for your beautiful words and review!
    I really enjoyed the whole planning process with you and the family. I’m so glad that I was part of your wedding planning journey and was able to deliver what you envisioned your day to be. I wish you & Karam a happy and prosperous future!
  • Lily
    Lily Married on 11/09/2019

Magical Garden Wedding

Mariane was an absolute honor to work with! She grasped our garden themed vision and made it into a reality also adding her own touch and just made the experience so beautiful! We were sooooo in love with the end result and still obsessing over pictures. Haha ! From the very beginning she reassured us that she was going to do her very best to ease any stress we may encounter in the planning process and she was so right. My husband and I enjoyed every minute of the planning and the day of the wedding. We are so blessed to have had such a beautiful wedding experience and just can't thank you enough,Mariane. We hope you continue to share your passion and creativity more many years to come!

Thank you so much and we love you!!!!
    - Lily & Manny

Tres CHIC Event Planning & Design's reply:

Than you Lily for your heartfelt review and it was truly my pleasure making your special day memorable!
  • Jessica
    Jessica W. Married on 10/26/2019

Made for a perfect wedding day!

Mariane was our month of wedding coordinator. From first meeting her at the venue, I knew we were in good hands, with her attention to detail and knowledge of wedding planning. Mariane was always available whenever a question or problem came up by text or email. She created a ‘day of’ timeline and reached out to all of our vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page and arrived at the correct time and worked with the venue to create a beautiful room layout. On the day of the wedding, she made sure everything ran smoothly and came through for us by pushing to keep the ceremony outside even though there was rain earlier in the day. We highly recommend Mariane, she took so much stress out of the wedding planning process and made the day of perfect!

Tres CHIC Event Planning & Design's reply:

Thank you Jessica for your kind words and for trusting me with your very special day.
    It was truly a pleasure working with you!
  • Y
    Yoanna Married on 09/27/2019

Best coordinator EVER!

Marianne was just amazing. We hired her for our month of and honestly she was working way before that. She made sure all the vendors were in order and did what they were supposed to do. She went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. I forgot about a few things here and there and she made sure to be there for us and had our back! I don’t know if I could have done half of the things she did!! Any little hiccup she was able to control and fix. Marianne we want thank you from the bottom of our heart for all your help!!! You were god send !!!! Made our day the best day ever !!!

Tres CHIC Event Planning & Design's reply:

Thank you Yoanna for choosing and trusting me to be part of you very special day! It was truly my pleasure.