Low's Bridal

Brinkley, AR View map

Low’s Bridal, located in the town of Brinkley Arkansas has been making wedding dreams come true since 1977. The “Low’s Experience” has been designed to help the bride find her perfect gown that matches her individual romantic ideals. During an appointment at Low's, the bride will get to choose from more than 3,000 bridal gowns ranging in sizes from 2-32. Low's features more than 300 wedding gowns on mannequins for viewing as well as a plus size wedding gown boutique area with over 500 gowns from size 18-32. She will also receive a bridal consultant who will serve as her personal guide throughout the entire experience. Let the “Low’s Experience” help you find your perfect wedding gown.

Low’s Bridal provides an extensive selection of wedding gowns by more than 38 of the top wedding gowns designers. Their store includes an extensive selection of hair accessories, undergarments, veils, and of course,bridesmaids dresses.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Plus Size Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Nicole
    Nicole N. Getting married on 11/01/2022

I found my dream dress at Low's Bridal!

I had the best experience with Tiffany at Low's Bridal! I traveled from Memphis, TN and was not disappointed by the selection. I am a plus size woman and Low's had a room full of gowns in my exact size. It completely eliminated the anxiety I had been feeling about trying on bridal gowns. I was shocked how quickly my gown arrived. Overall, it was a great experience and I highly recommend making the drive to Low's if you are looking for a large selection of bridal gowns and accessories! The gown pictured is Stella York with sleeves added during alterations.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Getting married on 10/01/2022

Great selection but overwhelming

The prices were great especially during their semi annual sale. I did not find my special dress due not knowing what I was looking for. I'll definitely buy my dress here due to prices, great selections and consultant was super nice.
  • Janet
    Janet K. Married on 05/22/2022

Great selection, great experience!

The whole store is a DREAM walking through it. The selection is amazing, their consultants definitely know what they’re doing, and mine was very patient while I could not decide between 2 dresses. She asked the right questions to help me gain some clarity on what I really wanted. The dress I ended up with is the dress of my dreams!!! Also, I didn’t think I wanted a veil but I did want the sheer train with appliqués look, but the dress I chose had solid material with lace detail around the edges… the consultant encouraged me to just try it (a cathedral veil with appliqués) and it was STUNNING. I was instantly sold, it could not have been more perfect. It was the exact look I was going for but never would have/could have put together myself! All the staff were so nice, welcoming, and professional. My whole experience there was excellent!!! This is THE PLACE to go to find the dress of your dreams!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

78 photos · 10/19/2019
  • Brianna & Anthony
    23 photos · 06/15/2019

Elizabeth Hoard Photography Elizabeth Hoard Photography Wedding Photographers

Stunning dresses. Excellent Staff.

127 West Cedar Street, P. O. Box 936 Brinkley, AR, 72021
Location of (Low's Bridal)

Other vendors in Little Rock for your wedding