The Bridal Cottage

North Little Rock, AR View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

The Bridal Cottage is a wedding dress boutique operating out of North Little Rock, Arkansas. Having been in business for several decades, they are very knowledgeable about how to help brides find their dream wedding gown. Creating an enjoyable experience for those who cross their store’s threshold, this boutique’s staff delight in creating a relaxed and reduced-stress environment.

The store’s ownership changed hands in the past, and current owner Lindy Lanford knows just how important it is for the boutique’s values to remain strong over the years. To ensure that you are provided with the perfect, beautiful dress for your momentous occasion, they contact you after your appointment request to understand your vision. Then, they focus on providing you with an enjoyable time when you visit. If you order a dress, they make sure it is perfect for when you come to try it on. Additionally, they can steam your dress in the week leading up to your ‘I do’ moment. The designers they stock include BluLilly, Stella York, Essense of Australia, and many more.

Other Services

So that your attire is as perfect as possible for your walk up the aisle, The Bridal Cottage also offers a range of accessories, including veils. They also offer bridesmaid dresses and tuxedos for the extended wedding party. Other services available include:

• Preservation
  • Jewelry
  • Bridal belts
  • Trunk shows
  • Plus-size gowns
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$200 - $499
$500 - $999

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199
$200 - $299

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Rhianna T. Getting married on 03/25/2023

Dress Dress Day!

I had an amazing experience at Bridal Cottage. I went for the first time in December 2021. I was fairly COVID worried but wasn't able to reschedule because I live out of town and was only in town for a short time and everyone at Bridal Cottage was so accommodating and respectful of my concerns.

When I went, Lindy was my stylist and WOW. Cannot recommend her highly enough. She really listened to me as I tried on each dress until I got to two (radically different) ones that I could not decide between. The questions she asked really helped me figure out what I wanted in a dress and how I wanted to feel on my wedding day. When I was unable to decide at the end, she saved the two I liked, and kept in touch with me.

I tried another bridal salon last week and it was....not a great experience. As I was leaving there, I called Bridal Cottage and they were able to let me come in that day to see if one of those two dresses was my dress. When I got there, Chloe had already pulled both of them. I put the first one on and immediately knew. The excitement I felt from everyone at Bridal Cottage made "saying yes" feel so special and monumental, even though it was just my mom and I there. Chloe and Paulina made the entire experience so special.

I am so glad I was able to get my dress from Bridal Cottage. It was truly a joy to shop there and I cannot wait to go back and pick up my dress in a few months! Please treat yourself and go to Bridal Cottage!
  • Baylee
    Baylee H. Getting married on 11/04/2022

Easiest Dress Buying Experience Ever!!

The Bridal Cottage was the first and only place I went to find my dream wedding dress. I truly had the greatest experience and my consultant plus the other staff around made me feel so special. I can't recommend this place enough! They made the process so easy and I was able to enjoy every moment of the experience. My consultant did a great job of listening to what I was looking for and bringing me options that were within my budget and my style.

Lakin B. Getting married on 11/04/2022

Amazing experience!

I cannot speak highly enough of The Bridal Cottage team!!

They truly made this once in a lifetime experience so special for me! My bridal consultant Mallory was incredible and she really listened to what I wanted in my dream dress, every dress she pulled was beautiful and resembled my style in some way, and she was so encouraging the whole time! The owner Lindy and the other ladies there were amazing and made me and my girl gang feel so welcomed from the second we walked in their doors! You can immediately tell that they really care about every bride that comes in and are determined to help them find their dream dress! When I found my dream dress, lots of happy tears were shed and then we celebrated! I cannot wait to get my dress in the fall and walk down the aisle to marry the love of my life!

I'm so thankful for The Bridal Cottage! If you are looking for your dream dress and want your experience to be incredible, you will not regret booking an appointment with this gem of a bridal shop! :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Stacy & Kourtney
    22 photos · 10/30/2016

Melody's Skincare Melody's Skincare Wedding Hair & Makeup

Lots of our brides have got the most beautiful dresses from "The Bridal Cottage" they are amazing.

3305 John F Kennedy Blvd North Little Rock, AR, 72116

Wednesday - Saturday (by appointment only)
Location of (The Bridal Cottage)

Other vendors in Little Rock for your wedding