Tesori

Fayetteville, AR View map

Tesori is a specialty bridal boutique located in Fayetteville, Arkansas just steps away from the University of Arkansas. Tesori Bridal & Formal is the only boutique in the area and offers a wide variety of exclusive designers. We do not require an appointment but highly recommend one when shopping for bridal. Please go to our website (tesoribridalformal.com) to set up an appointment or call us directly.

We offer the best in customer service and truly create an experience you will never forget. Our main concern at Tesori is to find our customers not just any dress but THE dress! Come and shop our exclusive lines at a variety of price points.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns
Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Meghan
    Meghan F. Married on 12/29/2018

Found my gown!

Lindsey was so lovely to work with and gave the best guidance and support to help my find my dress! The shop is beautiful and I had such a good feeling walking in that I was going to find my gown. Tesori has a great selection, and when I was pushing the time limit of my appointment narrowing down between two dresses, Lindsey made sure I had the time and space needed to make a decision without feeling rushed. Through the ordering and alterations processed, everything was perfect!
  • W
    Wafa Married on 05/20/2018
    I was in AR for a week, came back home to CO yesterday. Best place I went to was Tesori Bridal; knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, cautious, respectful and so much more. Lindsey is absolutely the best. I simply cannot say enough positives about her and the dresses at the boutique. ??
    Alex Married on 05/19/2018
    Beautiful store and also the most nicest people working - very helpful and kind. I fell in love with a dress which was on the "as is rack" and discounts ranged from 10-40%... the owner gave me the price for basically 50% off! Because the dress was "as is" there was some simple wear and tear... ended up being a little more costly than we and the store thought it would be and the store is even paying for the alteration costs. This store is wonderful! They treat their customers with honesty and kindness and are true when they say they want their customers to be happy. I am so happy I found my dream dress with them!! They even have AMAZING champagne and a shirt to celebrate with afterwards :)

Real Weddings