Elizabeth Hoard Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Most Popular Price

I believe that every person has something fundamentally beautiful about themselves. I am not going to turn you away because you are too short, tall, fat, skinny, or ugly.

I am also not going to turn you away because you are getting married in a church or a barn or in space (please get married in space). I shoot all of the locations and I show them off proudly.

Imperfections are what make my photography beautiful. Your unique love is what makes it come alive. The way the two of you fit together like a puzzle piece is what creates the sparks in my images.

It's you. Normal, imperfect you.

And I wouldn't have it any other way. So bring on the fluffy, the insecure, the uncomfortable. I am going to show you just how freakin' beautiful you actually are.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,950

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Proofs

• Morgan
    Morgan D. Married on 10/29/2021

Above and Beyond

Elizabeth!!! I can't find the word to describe my pictures. Literally captured every moment. I'm so grateful for you throughout the entire process from our engagement pictures til the day of. Your words of encouragement and just everything you’ve been to me. I could go on and on about Elizabeth
    Juliana K. Married on 10/03/2021

Lifetime Photographer!

Liz was the most amazing person to work with, our engagement shoot we were almost 45 minutes late for because we locked our car keys in our house and she was willing to wait until we got there and still made it the most incredible experience. For our wedding she was phenomenal and a pleasure to be around. She acted not just as a photographer but made sure my husband and I were eating, drinking water, and not wearing ourselves down. She was the best vendor I worked with for my wedding!
    Maile K. Married on 10/02/2021

Elizabeth Hoard is the Obi Wan Kenobi of Wedding Photographers

Lizz was by far the best photographer I have ever encountered. She and her assistant Emily were everywhere at all times. There is not a single photo that we wished we had gotten, one of them was there to capture every moment. My bone head husband shattered his arm and had to have surgery 48 hrs before the wedding. Lizz arrived early as she knew it would take a little longer to accomplish certain things.
    Her professionalism and expertise were evident and the proof is in the proofs (see what I did there?) . Our wedding photos are everything that we could have hoped for and more. She truly cares about her couples and is a genuinely good person.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

The Green Bridal Boutique The Green Bridal Boutique Wedding Favors

Elizabeth is a very talented photographer who can capture the uniqueness and beauty of each happy couple by simply just being themselves. She listens, she is intuitive, and she is extremely good at seeking out the perfect opportunity for that one of a kind photo! Highly recommend!

Amy Miller Weddings Amy Miller Weddings Wedding Planners

It is an honor working with Elizabeth Hoard Photography. Lizz is an extremely talented wedding photographer and works hard for her clients. Her photos are timeless and really capture the spirit of each couple she photographs. Highly recommend!

DeepBlu Entertainment DeepBlu Entertainment Wedding DJs

Wedding photographers and wedding entertainers should be attached at the hip - at least that's what we always practice. Sometimes it's a challenge to work with some photographers because they don't understand that we are all on the same team, yet egos get in the way. Lizz is eternally easy to work with and is a joy to be around. These two things are exceptionally important if you are a bride or groom since you have to spend hours and hours with her. It's always a treat to see her at any event, especially a wedding. She understands what it takes to make a wedding splendid and does it every single time. Plus her keen eye and creative spirit make her wedding images some of the best you will ever see :)

Memphis, TN, 38109
Location of (Elizabeth Hoard Photography)

Other vendors in Memphis for your wedding