3670 Houston Levee Road Suite 111, Collierville, TN 38017 Map · Phone number

About Maggie Louise

The heart of every MAGGIE LOUISE bridal experience is our bride. Finding your dream gown is a once in a lifetime occasion, so we believe in offering you nothing less than pure bliss. At Maggie Louise, our top priority is creating priceless memories for you & your loved ones - uniting you with a gown that compliments your individual beauty & celebrates your love story.

We are honored to present our brides with the most sought after designer lines, exclusively found in the Mid-South within our boutique. From timeless classics to the latest trends, MAGGIE LOUISE offers top-notch bridal fashion at a wide variety of price points (from $2,500 to $7,000). We, alongside our designers, have hand selected each gown in our collection to ensure we have the perfect gown just for you - complete with elegance, high quality, and couture craftsmanship.

Couture Gowns from : BERTA, Amsale, Lela Rose, Anne Barge, Hayley Paige, Rivini, Liancarlo, BLISS by Monique Lhuillier, Nouvelle by Amsale.

To become a Maggie Louise bride, book your private appointment : http://maggielouisebridal.com/appointment-request/

www.maggielouisebridal.com | 901.316.5397 | hello@maggielouisebridal.com

Maggie Louise 2
Maggie Louise 3
Maggie Louise 4

Kendall · Getting married on 03/07/2020

I made only ONE dress appointment because I had that much confidence in this team. I could never put into words how grateful I am that I found Maggie Louise. The moment I got engaged, I knew the dress was top priority for me (and my fiancé too!). I currently live in Knoxville but did not feel the bridal shops in my area were a good match for my style. I had heard SO many wonderful things about this eclectic bridal shop in Memphis so I contacted them. My schedule is madness and Molly was super patient with me scheduling my appointment 8 months in advance. I literally counted down the days! A few weeks prior my appointment, Molly sent me the cutest card + coffee gift card (let’s be real, she won me over then). The week of my appointment, we scheduled a phone consult to pick my brain-my style, my budget, my wedding details, and my favorite designers. I LOVED that phone consult! It made me feel like they truly cared about selecting the best options for me, not wasting my time (or theirs!) on dresses I wouldn’t like or wouldn’t match my wedding. Molly & her team we’re SO sweet upon our arrival to the shop. I brought several of my family members, my fiancé, and even FaceTimed a few friends who couldn’t make it. They treated EACH person important to me with love and care. They had cookies and champagne ready for everyone. And the shop IS SO DANG ADORABLE!!! Molly had 10 or so gowns picked out for me based on my wedding vision-they were EXACTLY what I had imagined trying on. She even had a gown brought in JUST FOR ME that morning because she really felt it was perfect for me. And GUESS WHAT?! That’s the dress I chose! Without her, I probably would have never even been offered this gown to try on. The quality, love, compassion, knowledge, efficiency, and care can not be beat. The whole process was SO easy and I am so incredibly grateful for my experience with this team. This is a choice I will never ever ever ever regret!

Sent on 07/29/2018
    Maggie Louise 5
    Maggie Louise 6
  • Hannah

Hannah Valle · Getting married on 11/09/2019

A memory i'll cherish forever !!

Molly at Maggie Louise has an amazing selection and the process of trying on her gowns is something that you will never ever forget. Trying to explain the Maggie Louise Experience will be impossible, honestly! I can’t explain the magic that is in the air but I do believe in my heart that every bride deserves to experience it.

Molly and her staff at Maggie Louise make you feel so loved, so special, and so beautiful. They make it to where selecting a wedding dress is wayyyy more than just a fitting. To them, it's a process, and a memory in the making. (and by memory, I mean a happy, magical, “I don’t want this to end” type memory)

The vibes when you walk in Maggie Louise are magical, Zen, happy, and intimate. Not to be cheesy but from the moment I walked in for my appointment, to the moment I walked out the door was a fairytale.

My advice: go immediately!!

Why? Because Molly is a b e a s t at what she does and the experience is so sentimental and so fun. To be honest, I didn’t think I was able to afford a gown at Maggie Louise Bridal. I’ve been following Maggie Louise on Instagram ever since she first opened her store and I’ve always dreamed of being a Maggie Louise bride. I’ve always seen the gorgeous gowns that they post, but I knew that her stunning gowns obviously came with a price.

I was feeling brave, and I Instagram messaged Molly and her team. I told her that I’m paying for a wedding on my own, and that I’ve always dreamed of being a Maggie Louise bride, but the last thing I wanted to do is waste her time during a busy time of year for bridal boutiques, if they were out of my budget. I showed her my style by sending in 2 pictures of wedding gowns that I had in mind and my price range. I wish I could show yall the before pics of what I liked, and the dress Molly found me, one I bought because its honestly incredible! Molly found me an off the rack dress that I’m convinced was made for me LOL. Not only was it in my price range, but SO similar to the style I had in mind. My wedding dress is absolutely stunning. I am so obsessed with it and I want to try it on every day.

THANK YOU, Maggie Louise staff, for helping me find my dream gown and making my engagement memories so special. I will cherish January 24th 2019 forever. Maggie Louise has my heart and I’m so blessed and lucky that I got to experience the magic that happens there.

Sent on 02/17/2019

Maggie Louise's reply:

HANNAH!! You are a treasure, sweet friend! I'm so thankful you reached out + allowed us to help you find the most magical gown I could ever imagine for you. You made my job a joy + I'm forever thankful for your trust in us to make it happen. Your love for your sweet groom shines through more than anything + it warms my heart to see that. Best wishes in your engagement journey!! We love you dearly!
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 07/13/2019

Maggie Louise is THE place to go to find your wedding dress! Really... you will not be disappointed! Molly and her team are incredibly prepared, detailed, and organized and they make sure your experience is 100% unique and personal to you. They truly care and listen to what you say to help you find your perfect dress (even for those indecisive brides like me, Molly talked me through every step of the way!). Wedding dress shopping at Maggie Louise will forever and always be one of my favorite wedding memories :) I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH ML!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Maggie Louise's reply:

Thank you so much, Jenna!! It was truly my honor to help such a sweet friend find the perfect dress. You lit up the moment you stepped into it + it was so special!! I loved sharing this moment with you + I'm so grateful you are an ML bride!!

Maggie Louise FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Full Customization, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months, 6-8 months, 9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Elizabeth Hoard Photography
    Elizabeth Hoard Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful gowns. My brides rave about their experiences with Molly and the team.

• Adél Amor Cosmetics
    Adél Amor Cosmetics Wedding Hair & Makeup

Molly is a fabulous business woman and her shop is non-the-less! I definitely recommend Maggie Louise for a designer gown in Memphis!

• 3670 Houston Levee Road, Suite 111 Collierville, 38017 See on map
    Monday, Wednesday, Friday | 10-6 Thursday | 11-7 Saturday | 9-4 Closed Tuesday + Sunday