Elizabeth Hoard Photography Reviews

68 Reviews for Elizabeth Hoard Photography

• Amanda

Amanda B. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

She is Amazing!

Elizabeth listened to us from day one and created some of the most beautiful pictures for our wedding. We had to have a smaller ceremony and no reception but Elizabeth helped us have stunning pictures from both the ceremony and for a session after we were married. I highly recommend her because she made the day of so easy and effortless. I didn't have to think about where anyone was standing or if we were running on time because she had it all taken care of. If you are looking for someone who is hilarious, listens to you and takes gorgeous pictures she is the lady for you.

• Michael

Michael R. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Nothing But Praise

Arguably one of the most important details of your wedding day (Besides the venue) is the photographer, because the images last forever. My wife and I knew that this was where we wanted to prioritize finding the right photographer and paying the right price. Elizabeth exceeded all of our expectations and captured our day in the best possible way! From initial communication, negotiating prices and packages, engagement pictures, the big day itself, and every little detail inbetween - Elizabeth provided a 11/10 experience the entire way. I would also like to note that I am not a naturally photogenic person and I tend to dread photoshoots because I don't like how I appear. Not only did Elizabeth make it legitimately entertaining to participate in, but she captured memories that I have already spent hours looking at over and over again. And I can proudly share them on social media and know that I will have a lifetime to enjoy them with my wife! You can't possibly go wrong by hiring Elizabeth (and her amazing 2nd photographer if you want a second camera) to capture your big day and everything involved in the process!

• Claire

Claire K. · Married on 06/07/2021

AMAZING wedding and engagement photographer!

Elizabeth Hoard (Lizz) and her team did an amazing job photographing our engagement and wedding days. Lizz is warm and gracious, and immediately put us at ease on both occasions. She has an incredible eye for detail and has a knack for capturing the little moments, looks and dance moves that might otherwise go forgotten. The end result was absolutely gorgeous, joy-filled photos that we will cherish for years.

Sent on 12/14/2020
  • Grace

Grace S. · Married on 03/07/2021

The Best!!!!

Elizabeth was a joy to work with through every step of the process. Our photos were absolutely beautiful, and she incorporated our personalities and preferences perfectly!!!! And she's really effective with time - we had our sneaks by the time we had even gotten to our honeymoon the next day! LOVE her. You will not regret it - she makes the entire process so much more fun and easier.

• Mireille

Mireille H. · Married on 02/05/2021

Loved working with Elizabeth!!

We absolutely loved working with Elizabeth! She was so responsive, which made it easy to coordinate, especially as we were traveling to Memphis for our wedding. She so clearly understood us as a couple and we had such a great time with her. Our pictures are incredible - everything we wanted, including a quick bus tour around the city before the ceremony. We would HIGHLY recommend her - we are so incredibly thankful that we went with Elizabeth as our photographer.

Sent on 12/31/2019

Amanda M. · Married on 10/24/2020

Photos We will treasure forever

I fell in love with Elizabeth’s photography after seeing photos from other friends’ weddings. Liz was the first person I called when we got engaged. She is confident and fast with group shots, and creative and flexible with intimate moments. Our wedding photos are perfect. I will treasure them forever.

• Hannah

Hannah B. · Married on 09/26/2020

A m a z i n g

I can not rave about Elizabeth enough! She was so fun and personable. We felt so relaxed and the pictures are beautiful. I would 1000% recommend, for anyone looking to capture a big event.

Sent on 12/18/2020

Rob B. · Married on 09/05/2020

Hire Lizz!

Can’t recommend her highly enough. She has been wonderful throughout the entire process. Very flexible and accommodating, easy to work with, and fun! Not to mention she produces absolutely beautiful photos. Would definitely hire her again!

Sent on 12/18/2020

Sitafa A. · Married on 09/04/2020

AWESOME Photographer

Elizabeth Hoard is an amazing wedding photographer! She is very experienced and knows all the right moments to catch. She plays close attention to her couples and knows the best ways to capture everyone. She made us and our families feel so comfortable we forgot the camera was even on! I can’t recommend her enough!

• Candace

Candace S. · Married on 05/23/2020

The most Astonishing photographers ever !

Elizabeth Hoard is one of the most amazing and professional photographers that I have met. Very sweet , kind individual and very flexible with your schedule. It’s always a great experience with Elizabeth Hoard. She is truly great at what she does ! You will not be disappointed ever !

Sent on 12/10/2020
  • Laura

Laura W. · Married on 05/16/2020

Amazing!!!

We could not have asked for a better photographer than Elizabeth. We were married in 2020 and Elizabeth was extremely flexible for all of our changes. She made our engagement session feel so natural and listened to exactly what we wanted. Seriously, we felt so nervous and awkward going into our engagement session and had no clue how these could turn out looking normal and natural but her amazing personality and humor made it feel perfect. We had actual laughs and she listened to what we wanted and made those ideas even better. Our wedding day pictures are perfect, she captured us and our family's personality perfectly. She is also extremely responsive and communicates where she is in the editing process and keeps you up to date on the timeline for your pictures.
    I would choose her a thousand times over!!!

• Adrianne

Adrianne · Married on 03/07/2020

Elizabeth is THE best!

Elizabeth photographed my wedding on March 7, 2020 and her work was nothing short of perfection. She is so easy to work with and her photography is absolutely phenomenal. I HIGHLY recommend Elizabeth Hoard Photography!

• Valerie

Valerie H. · Married on 11/16/2019

Shes incredible.

Y’all. Elizabeth Hoard is seriously the BEST. She’s has the perfect personality for your wedding day photographer. She has a way of making everything on the wedding run on time and smoothly but also you like want to be her best friend and hangout with her at the same time. I myself am awkward and she is for real so funny and personable that every photo is so full of life and personality. Her style of photography is so beautiful! Basically, I’m obsessed with her work and strongly recommend!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Tanya

Tanya · Married on 10/12/2019

Incredible

I’m so happy Lizz fell in love with us because I can see it in her images. We are overwhelmed with how much fun everyone had and you can obviously tell they did from the photos Lizz and her team captured. She is such a talented professional and we love everything she did for us.

Her responsiveness was out of this world - she engaged quickly with us, wanting to know our favorite things and places; Lizz was patient - we had to wait for the rain to stop for several weeks before we could schedule an engagement shoot. She worked seamlessly with our planner to create a timeline that allowed us to go to the site of our first date on our wedding day, in my wedding gown! And she gushed over the details like I would have expected an old friend to do. We love her style, her incredible eye, and her personality.

It was really important to me that her previous work included multi-racial images since my husband is white and I am black and these pictures would live on far into the future. I wanted to know that she would be able to work through all lighting and with many shades of the beautiful people in my life. She blew us away with her talent. I hope every bride finds a photographer they adore like we found with Elizabeth Hoard photography.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Brianna F. · Married on 09/28/2019

The best photographer!

Lizz is an amazingly talented photographer! She has a personality that just makes you feel comfortable like you’ve known her forever. Taking pictures can be awkward and feel posed, but she captures real moments beautifully. My husband hates taking pictures, and she captured him in genuinely happy moments. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/13/2019
  • Zamyra

Zamyra H. · Married on 06/22/2019

The absolute best decision ever!!!

Elizabeth was the first vendor we solidified before even having a venue for our wedding. From the very beginning she was so attentive and supportive and went above and beyond to make sure that our day was perfect. Both our engagement and wedding day photos were featured on MunaLuchi and I think that is a testament to her work and integrity. My priority for wedding day was great photos and video so we could relive this moment for the rest of our lives. Worth EVERY penny. Plus Elizabeth is like family we keep in contact even after the wedding!

Sent on 01/25/2020
  • Eric

Eric A. · Married on 06/06/2019

Liz is Fantastic!

AHH where to start? Liz is so easy to work with, takes care of all of the details, and just produces great photographs. She is super efficient too in getting all of the photo subjects lined up for all of the different snaps. We loved the experience and the outcome. Definitely recommend. Very friendly, great at her job, and produces excellent results. Gorgeous photos. :)

Chad · Married on 05/26/2019

Great Experience from Planning to Wedding Day

Liz came recommended from our wedding planner, and we're very happy we booked her. Not living in Memphis and planning our wedding from another city was complicated, but Liz made everything to do with photography very easy. She was flexible and communicative throughout the planning, during our engagement pictures, and day of the wedding. Also, we loved all of our pictures and used them for our holiday cards!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Megha H. · Married on 05/10/2019

The Best!!

Elizabeth was amazing to work with! She is super efficient and will get you beautiful pictures while making sure you have enough time to enjoy your wedding day. Everyone who has seen our pictures has commented on how perfectly Elizabeth captured every moment of our wedding. I could not recommend her enough!

• Anna

Anna · Married on 03/02/2019

Loved working with Lizz!

She was flexible with us, her responsiveness and turnaround were timely, and the edits were perfect. We decided against a first look, and Lizz had the most creative ideas for daytime shots since it would be dark by the time our ceremony ended. She also designed our photo album, which we are still obsessing over. Can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 12/13/2019
  • Katie

Katie W. · Married on 01/06/2019

Elizabeth is the best!

Elizabeth was the best choice we made for our wedding! She's incredibly talented. I don't know how she captures what she does, but her photos are amazing. Even more than that, she's so fun to work with. My husband and my Dad both commented on how great she was at the wedding. She was there to capture everything, yet somehow blended in at the same time. She's amazing at what she does, and has become a friend through the whole process. I've already recommended her to my best friend for her 2020 wedding!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Sonya · Married on 10/27/2018

Incredible photographer!!

Elizabeth is just amazing. We worked with her for our engagement and wedding photos, and we loved every minute of it! She has an incredibly calming and warm demeanor that made us very comfortable given that both of us are camera shy. She was super flexible with our needs (she fit in a trip to NYC for our engagement shoot!) and also very open to feedback between the engagement and wedding photos (e.g. preferences on the type of photos we enjoy or light levels). Our wedding pictures are just flawless. Elizabeth has an amazing ability to capture very raw moments and tiny details that we now treasure looking back on. She is also incredibly responsive and transparent with aspects such as timelines for editing and opinions on wedding timeline/photography needs. We could not recommend her more!!!

Sent on 12/29/2018
  • F

Fariba H. · Married on 10/27/2018

Stunning work

We found Elizabeth to be highly professional, responsive, and pleasant to work with. Our son and daughter-in-law were married in Memphis two months ago ( October 2018). Elizabeth was our photographer for the entire weekend. She covered the rehearsal dinner, a post dinner party, the wedding ceremony as well as the reception, so she had to interact with both sets of families. It was refreshing to work with someone so accommodating and resilient considering the number of venues, occasions and locations she had to cover. Elizabeth was engaging yet unobtrusive throughout the many hours during which she captured nearly 2000 photos. Once we received the photos, we were amazed by the depth of the emotional intelligence conveyed through her stunning work. Nothing had escaped her gifted and artistic photographer’s eye, and many of her photos elicited an emotional response, whether it was tears or joyful laughter. We would highly recommend Elizabeth - without reservation - to anyone who is planning a special occasion and wishes to capture its most beautiful and tender life moments.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Erika · Married on 10/20/2018

Where do I begin? From her attentive emails to her beautiful masterpiece of photos, so far working with THE Elizabeth Hoard for our wedding has been nothing short of amazing. She made us feel comfortable the moment we met her. Elizabeth is professional and truly passionate about her work. She listened to our ideas and also offered ideas of her own that we fell in love with. I know the day of our wedding we will be truly happy with her work. If you are searching for THE best Memphis and surrounding areas photographer, please look no further. I promise you will be satisfied. Pleasing me is hard and she has surpassed all my expectations thus far!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Danny · Married on 10/20/2018

Lizz is Priceless

Lizz is the best. My wife and I were very intentional on who we wanted to capture our love. We needed comfort, realness, and true artistry. Lizz gave us all of that and more. From the initial meeting all the way to the wedding day, she provided us the peace, comfort and professionalism that I knew that we would need for our wedding journey. Not to mention- the final product(s) are truly one of a kind and showed the true beauty that couples exude on their biggest day. I highly recommend Elizabeth Hoard for your engagement and wedding pictures. I could not have imagined our big day without her!

Sent on 12/27/2018