224 Reviews for LOW'S BRIDAL AND FORMAL

Bridesmaids (4)
Garters (3)
Undergarments (2)
224 LOW'S BRIDAL AND FORMAL Reviews

Went along with a friend for her appointment to try on gowns and we had a great experience! The staff is kind and professional and the dresses are gorgeous! I had already purchase my dress, but did find a headpiece here that I will be wearing on my wedding day :)

Profile Picture Jayla, 11/3/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

love, love, love them!!! best decision I could ever made

Profile Picture Deidre, 8/18/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Veils, Bride

Loved Low’s and had a great experience! Emily was my consultant and knew exactly what I wanted with me saying very little. It was a little difficult to get an appointment but that’s not unusual for this business. Would definitely recommend.

Photo for LOW'S BRIDAL AND FORMAL Review - Allure bridal
Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/21/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Veils

My consultant, Tara was just fabulous. She made sure that I wouldn't go over my budget and was having fun with. Her smile and professionalism was what I was looking for. Just can't wait until my dress gets back. I will most definitely refer someone from Memphis, TN.

Profile Picture Eddie, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Amazing experience! So I initially called to see if they had my dress, which I was told they didn't but upon my appointment the bridal shop employee told me let me check I'm positive we have your dress. Come to find out they had my dream dress and it looked even more amazing on then I had imagined! We bought it on the spot! Thank you so much for making my bridal dreams come true!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

Definitely worth the drive to look at wedding dresses, bridesmaids dresses, and accessories!

Profile Picture Tracy, 2/18/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

A wonderful experience! It'd be impossible not to find a dress with the variety of selection at Low's. My sales woman found the exact dress that I wanted substantially under budget, and I did not even attend one of the semi annual sales. Also, I have a very close relationship with my father who came dress shopping with me. They were very welcoming, and had him situated to where he was a part of my experience but far enough from other future brides that they were okay with a male's presence.

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/20/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Veils

Juliette made my dress buying experience a total delight! I brought my mother, my grandmother, my sister, and my mother in law to my appointment in January of 2017. Juliette was so patient and helpful with me, as I had little idea of what dress style I hoped to find. Because I had seen numerous friends leave an appointment with a dress that didn't fit their original vision, I went to Low's with an open mind (maybe a little too open). Juliette and the nearby staff members gave me dress after dress until I knew I wanted an ivory, lace fit and flare gown. After trying on about 15 dresses, I felt defeated. I had my purse on my shoulder an a frown on my face when my sister and Juliette stepped out with yet another dress. I tried it on and knew it was mine. It was right within my budget and everything I wanted. If you are in search of your dream wedding dress, please don't waste your time going anywhere else.

Profile Picture Whitney, 10/7/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my wedding dress that I got from Low's. I went during a semi-annual sale and got my dress, belt, and veil at an amazing price. I was able to bring my bridal party with me. I didn't feel rushed through my appointment, and I tried on A LOT of dresses. Their selection is huge and I believe they have a dress for every bride here. We ordered our bridesmaids dresses through them and received a discount since I had purchased my dress there. Would definitely recommend Low's to every bride!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 10/7/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Veils

I decided to go to one of their big sales in the summer to find my dress. Although it was a wild goose chase hunting down the style of dress I wanted it was totally worth it! I found my dress half off the retail price tag! We all had a wonderful time and the ladies were so sweet and VERY patient with this indecisive bride to be. So glad to have found my dress at this store!!

Profile Picture Shanda, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

So many styles and beautiful dresses! The appointment was set for 1 1/2 hours and we were there for 3 hours and so many dress options. The staff was excellent and I wasn't rushed to make a decision. Definitely the best place to shop for dresses.

Profile Picture Jasmine, 8/28/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Hair Accessories, Shoes, Veils

Organized and super sweet. You will find your dress here. I teared up knowing the dress I had on was "the one".

Profile Picture User6902377, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Hair Accessories, Veils

Huge inventory and friendly staff. Paula was so wonderful and patient with helping me find my perfect dress.

Profile Picture Casey, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Veils, Bride

While I ended up not getting my dress from there, I was blown away by how kind they were! When I walked in I was instantly in wedding dress heaven. There are literally THOUSANDS of dresses to choose from and the consultants are accommodating, friendly, and so helpful!

Profile Picture Tabitha, 12/28/16, 16 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Shoes, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids

Finding my dream dress at Low's was the easiest, most enjoyable experience I could have asked for!

Profile Picture Taylor, 11/25/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Hair Accessories

By far the best experience I have had! Last year I went with my best friend for her wedding and decided to book it for myself! I am going next Saturday to pick out my wedding dress!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Shoes, Veils, Bride

Low's was by far the best wedding dress experience I had during my search! My consultant was the best! She was so friendly and helpful and really listened to what my vision was for my dress. She found me my perfect dress in no time! I would highly recommend this vendor to anyone looking for a beautiful dress and a great atmosphere. I am a plus sized bride and I NEVER felt like this hindered me at this vendor while it did everywhere else I went. I felt like there were tons of options for tons of budgets and if you are up front with them about your budget they make sure to keep you in that range! It may seem like a small town but they have over 3,000 dresses!

Profile Picture Shayla, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Veils

I am not from the south originally and when I got engaged many people told me to go to Low's. Low's was amazing and easy to set up an appointment with. I went well beyond my allotted time with the rep and they didn't rush me at all. They tried to give me the best deal they could and when they ran out of preservation boxes and ended up forgetting to send it to me once it was restocked, I called and they shipped it that day and I got it the very next day, no hassle, so sweet. I highly recommend them for an amazing experience leading up to your wedding.

Profile Picture emily, 4/14/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Veils

I had been dress shopping at other salons, but heard from several friends/colleagues to visit Low's Bridal. I went during their semi-annual sale and it was definitely busy, but my consultant was personable, attentive and knowledgeable. I showed her a picture of my dream dress and after letting me try on several others, she showed me the one she had in mind for me from the very beginning and that was the dress I purchased! It embodied everything I wanted in my dream dress and was under my overall budget. I ended up purchasing a veil as well.
They have a wide selection of dresses to suit all budgets and tastes. Highly recommend you visit here before making any final decisions anywhere else!

Profile Picture Kendra, 9/25/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Veils, Bride

Low's had so many fabulous dresses in the sale room. I had a limited amount of time, but they were so kind and willing to help in any aspect of the process of finding the perfect dress, and let me stay longer than my actual appointment window. They only allow you to bring 4 people, but honestly, that's a blessing #blessed. Too many people make the process so much harder, I believe. I now have the perfectly unique dress that was so relatively priced and I am so excited to get married in it!

Profile Picture User4912996, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Veils

So awesome to work one on one with a specialist who understands what you are desiring and what your price range is. What a wonderful experience and great variety to choose from. Very professional people from walking through the door till your dress is shipped to you! Worth the drive!

Profile Picture User7172376, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My two daughters and I went to Low's Bridal this past Saturday, November 13th, to shop for my engaged daughters bridal gown. After talking to friends, and researching several stores, we drove the two and a half hours to Brinkley, and couldn't be happier! It was a wonderful experience! Our Consultant, Anne, was absolutely great! She was so helpful, and my daughter loved how she made suggestions, without giving an 'opinion' ! She was so knowledgeable, answered all our questions, and just let my daughter guide her own appointment! It was very laid-back, not-rushed, and so enjoyable. The store is absolutely beautiful, and I have never seen so many gowns and accessories! My daughter had her "Say yes to the Dress" moment, and all the ladies were happy for her! The ordering process was easy, and non-stressful. I cannot say enough about Low's and our day; It was definitely the once-in-a-lifetime experience that we hoped for !!

Profile Picture nancy, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Undergarments, Veils, Bride

Can't say enough amazing things about Low's. My great grandparents are from this small town and it was so special to return to find my wedding dress. We booked an appointment, were met promptly by my bridal consultant Dominica (sorry if that's spelled wrong!) and she was AMAZING! She made me feel like an absolute princess and encouraged me to try on a variety of dresses, Princess ball gowns, mermaid, etc. all with styles that flattered me, and were within my budget. The venue of course is absolutely gorgeous and one of a kind! So many beautiful gowns to choose from! She found me the most perfect gown, veil, everything! My whole family was in tears. At the end they take pictures of you in the dress with a cute "She said Yes!" sign, with my family, and again out front with the dress in a formal bag (so I could share the picture online). Payment was so easy- I couldn't pay my entire $1,000 Mori Lee dress at once but they were flexible with allowing us to make payments until my veil came in. They shipped my dress and veil to me with no problem, I am SO excited to wear it at my wedding. Thank you Low's for making a little girls absolute dream come true with an amazing venue, amazing dresses, and amazing customer service!

Profile Picture Jordan, 6/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Ok....SO, Megan Dubois was the absolute best consultant I could have asked for. I had come in a little concerned since I had been to several other places and found NOTHING that made me feel pretty. She asked a few questions and went off only to come back with a dress I loved everytime! I HIGHLY recommend this place and to request Megan if possible. She was an angel.
The variety they have a lows is amazing. No matter your size, you'll find a dress. If you can't find one here, you're probably not wanting one.
They also have dresses for all budgets AND they do not go over your budget you give them.
I could not have asked for a better experience!!!!! Thank you so much guys! I will tell every single girl I know who needs a dress about this place. It was perfection!!!!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/5/16, 1 Review