Low's Bridal And Formal Reviews

• Reena

Reena Lepine · Getting married on 07/25/2020

Great selection

Great selection.

I think this is consultant dependent, but mine really didn’t give suggestions on dresses. Everything I tried on was what my family and I pulled.

I would still suggest going here.

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Leigh

Leigh Shoemaker · Getting married on 05/31/2020

Amazing and super helpful!!

I went to the Low’s Bridal sale yesterday! The people there were so helpful and helped me find my perfect dress!! I am in love with my dress and they found the exact one I was looking for. Also for an amazing price!!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia Morgan · Married on 10/19/2019

Best bridal place for variety

Low's has such a huge selection of gowns! The ladies are very nice and helpful and the store is gorgeous!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Elyza · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing!!!

My experience at Low's Bridal definitely made me excited to find my perfect dress. Domi was very helpful and listened to my wants in a dress. She kept me up to date regarding my wedding dress shipment and helped me find the perfect color combination for my bridesmaids's dresses! 10/10 would recommend to any bride looking for a wonderful wedding dress shopping experience

Sent on 02/19/2019
  • Allee

allee · Married on 09/13/2019

Amazing experience

I went in totally blind. I was sure I was going to leave empty handed, but I was wrong! Nanci was amazing and helped me find the dream dress!!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Haley Perrigan · Married on 07/13/2019

Love them!

They were so helpful and had tons to chose from!

Sent on 01/12/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Priest · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful Dress at Half the Price!!!

We went to buy a dress during their big sale of the year and got a $1200 dress for $600! Also the dress was beautiful and very well made!

Low's Bridal And Formal 6
    Low's Bridal And Formal 7
    Low's Bridal And Formal 8
    Sent on 08/24/2019

Bailey · Married on 06/01/2019

I went to Low's during their Semiannual sale. It was not nearly as crowded as I expected. Skylar was my consultant, and she was more helpful than I could have ever asked for!! She took me directly to dresses in my price range and never tried to tempt me with dresses that were more expensive. She was very helpful in picking out dresses that fit the style I wanted, and was honest and kind with her opinions of each dress. She helped my family be involved and kept all of my dress choices very organized. I am a pretty introverted person, and she was the perfect consultant for me, as she was also reserved, but she was also very visibly excited about helping me and made the whole experience exactly what I had dreamed of. The ladies at the front desk were welcoming and even asked to see pictures of the dress I chose and showered me with compliments. My dress was shipped exactly on time. I had no trouble at all finding the dress of my dreams in the sale section of the store. I wish I could go back a million times and relive the experience! Nothing but praise for this amazing store!!

Sent on 08/26/2018
  • Mollee

Mollee · Married on 04/27/2019

Great Experience!

Nina was very helpful! I tried on so many dresses and the very last one was “the one”. She was super patient and my dress was beautiful!!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Bethany · Married on 03/16/2019

Helpful Staff

I went during the semi-annual sale to get my wedding dress and was in and out in under a hour! We drove three hours to get there, and it was definitely worth the drive. The staff was super helpful and helped me find the perfect dress and matching veil under my budget. I would recommend them to anybody!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Jessica · Married on 12/01/2018

Beautiful place, amazing people

I had a general idea about what kind of dress I wanted but I had no idea how the whole dress shopping thing worked. It is easy to be overwhelmed because things move so fast! The appointments are about an hour and you have so many options for dresses. As someone who can struggle with decision making, I was nervous that I wouldn't be able to find a dress in an hour. Guys, it was the third dress I put on. I didn't even have it all the way on before I knew. Those ladies know what they're doing. They listen to you and bring you exactly what you need to try on. My dress was beautiful, I am still in love with it, and I only have wonderful things to say about this place!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Jayla · Married on 11/03/2018

Went along with a friend for her appointment to try on gowns and we had a great experience! The staff is kind and professional and the dresses are gorgeous! I had already purchase my dress, but did find a headpiece here that I will be wearing on my wedding day :)

Sent on 03/07/2018
  • Kristi

Kristi Cortright · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Experience

They were so nice there and were very good about remaining in your budget. My dress was the first one I saw and tried on. Had so many compliments.

Low's Bridal And Formal 9
    Low's Bridal And Formal 10
    Low's Bridal And Formal 11
    Low's Bridal And Formal 12
    Sent on 10/20/2018

Deidre · Married on 08/18/2018

love, love, love them!!! best decision I could ever made

Sent on 07/21/2018

Helga Thomas · Married on 08/18/2018

Beautiful and sweet

My dress was everything i asked for and fit perfect. the workers are helpful and sweet

Sent on 07/26/2019

Chelsea · Married on 07/21/2018

Loved Low’s and had a great experience! Emily was my consultant and knew exactly what I wanted with me saying very little. It was a little difficult to get an appointment but that’s not unusual for this business. Would definitely recommend.

Low's Bridal And Formal 13
    Sent on 07/31/2018

Eddie · Married on 05/26/2018

My consultant, Tara was just fabulous. She made sure that I wouldn't go over my budget and was having fun with. Her smile and professionalism was what I was looking for. Just can't wait until my dress gets back. I will most definitely refer someone from Memphis, TN.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Chelsea · Married on 04/20/2018

Amazing experience! So I initially called to see if they had my dress, which I was told they didn't but upon my appointment the bridal shop employee told me let me check I'm positive we have your dress. Come to find out they had my dream dress and it looked even more amazing on then I had imagined! We bought it on the spot! Thank you so much for making my bridal dreams come true!

Sent on 01/18/2018

emily · Married on 04/14/2018

I am not from the south originally and when I got engaged many people told me to go to Low's. Low's was amazing and easy to set up an appointment with. I went well beyond my allotted time with the rep and they didn't rush me at all. They tried to give me the best deal they could and when they ran out of preservation boxes and ended up forgetting to send it to me once it was restocked, I called and they shipped it that day and I got it the very next day, no hassle, so sweet. I highly recommend them for an amazing experience leading up to your wedding.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Tracy · Married on 02/18/2018

Definitely worth the drive to look at wedding dresses, bridesmaids dresses, and accessories!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Easley Grafun · Married on 02/17/2018

Helpful and affordable

All employees were so helpful and dresses are affordable and excellent quality!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Amanda · Married on 01/20/2018

A wonderful experience! It'd be impossible not to find a dress with the variety of selection at Low's. My sales woman found the exact dress that I wanted substantially under budget, and I did not even attend one of the semi annual sales. Also, I have a very close relationship with my father who came dress shopping with me. They were very welcoming, and had him situated to where he was a part of my experience but far enough from other future brides that they were okay with a male's presence.

Sent on 01/30/2018
  • whitbrosolo

Whitney · Married on 10/07/2017

Juliette made my dress buying experience a total delight! I brought my mother, my grandmother, my sister, and my mother in law to my appointment in January of 2017. Juliette was so patient and helpful with me, as I had little idea of what dress style I hoped to find. Because I had seen numerous friends leave an appointment with a dress that didn't fit their original vision, I went to Low's with an open mind (maybe a little too open). Juliette and the nearby staff members gave me dress after dress until I knew I wanted an ivory, lace fit and flare gown. After trying on about 15 dresses, I felt defeated. I had my purse on my shoulder an a frown on my face when my sister and Juliette stepped out with yet another dress. I tried it on and knew it was mine. It was right within my budget and everything I wanted. If you are in search of your dream wedding dress, please don't waste your time going anywhere else.

Low's Bridal And Formal 14
    Sent on 11/08/2017

Chelsey · Married on 10/07/2017

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my wedding dress that I got from Low's. I went during a semi-annual sale and got my dress, belt, and veil at an amazing price. I was able to bring my bridal party with me. I didn't feel rushed through my appointment, and I tried on A LOT of dresses. Their selection is huge and I believe they have a dress for every bride here. We ordered our bridesmaids dresses through them and received a discount since I had purchased my dress there. Would definitely recommend Low's to every bride!

Low's Bridal And Formal 15
    Low's Bridal And Formal 16
    Sent on 05/16/2018

Shanda · Married on 09/30/2017

I decided to go to one of their big sales in the summer to find my dress. Although it was a wild goose chase hunting down the style of dress I wanted it was totally worth it! I found my dress half off the retail price tag! We all had a wonderful time and the ladies were so sweet and VERY patient with this indecisive bride to be. So glad to have found my dress at this store!!

Sent on 09/19/2017