What's Up Europe

Visalia, California View map

What’s Up Europe is a wedding dress showroom located in Visalia, California. They offer dresses for brides, mothers of the bride and groom, bridesmaids, and flowersgirls. They also offer dresses for social and other special events. What’s Up Europe has been part of the wedding industry in Central Valley for more than 15 years. They dress wedding parties around Central Valley and Visalia. The company specializes in customized wedding dresses and evening attire.

What’s Up Europe employs talented consultants to help couples pick the best bridal dress for their special occasion. The dress boutique offers dresses designed by Helena Etchart-Tine specially for the couple. In addition, the showroom offers dressing lines from other designers, including Allure Couture, Soterro & Midgley, Essense of Aurtralia, Kenneth Winston, Justin Alexander, Sincerity, Sweetheart, Lillian West, and Wilderly by Allure. Services provided by What’s Up Europe include dress alterations, cleaning, and preservation. The following bridal attire items are offered:

• Bridal gowns
  • Plus-size gowns
  • Sample gowns
  • Shoes
  • Veils
  • Hair accessories

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$300+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Brooke Henriksen
    Brooke H. Married on 09/26/2020

10/10 recommend!

What's Up Europe was great to work with! I absolutely loved my dress. Everyone was so helpful and attentive to my needs. Such a great small business and love the work that they do.
    Angela Married on 05/10/2019

Loved my dress!!

Melissa is amazing! She helped me from beginning till few days before wedding! I had no idea what style dress I was wanting! She was so helpful from alterations to picking my dress up! She knew of a health life situation that I was going through and she helped me tot he fullest! She always had an ear to hear but I loved hearing her talk about life. From bride to bride Melissa you’re a beautiful person and I am thankful for your help! ❤️
  • Brittany
    Brittany L. Married on 09/01/2018

Best Dress Ever for the BEST DAY EVER!

I can't say enough about the team at Whats up Europe. They were busy with appointments and still managed to make me feel special even though I was a walk in. I found the perfect dress and after consultation decided I wanted to customize it. After many fittings (all so professional and wonderful), they made me the PERFECT dress for my day. I can't thank them enough for making me a priority and making every visit wonderful.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

What's Up Europe 1
Exclusive
What's Up Europe 2
Discount
Like us or Check-in on our Facebook to receive 10% off your purchase. See store for more details.

A&G Studio Photography and Videography A&G Studio Photography and Videography Wedding Videographers

All the brides that we have worked with who got their dresses at Whats up Europe have nothing but good things to say. Their dresses are so beautiful and they really great to work with!

Toasts and Bells Toasts and Bells Wedding DJs

Beautiful dresses and wonderful service!

217 EAST MAIN STREET Visalia, California, 93291
Location of (What's Up Europe)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding