4903 Stockdale Hwy, Bakersfield, CA 93309 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About Enchanted Bridal Boutique

Enchanted Bridal Boutique, located in Bakersfield, California, is a bridal boutique committed to helping brides find the dress of their dreams. Sisters Angela and Patricia wanted to create a wedding dress destination that made their brides feel like princesses. They are devoted to ensuring every bride receives the experience she deserves. Carrying top designers, such as Justin Alexander, Sophia Tolli, Martin Thornberg for Mon Cheri, Calla Blanche and more, you are destined to find exactly what you are looking for.

The moment brides step into this charming boutique, they are greeted by a warm and welcoming environment. The wedding consultants are not only very friendly and attentive, but are also extremely knowledgeable about the latest trends and styles. They will guide you in choosing the dress of your dreams, listening to your personal preferences and style. Not only do they accommodate brides, but also carry dresses for flower girls, mothers of the bride and groom, and bridesmaids. Enchanted Bridal Boutique offers the following services:

• Sample sale

Flower crown
210gl1a6199

5 Reviews for Enchanted Bridal Boutique

Cynthia · Married on 10/27/2019

I originally went to L&GB and almost purchased my dress there on Tuesday, I still had an appointment with Enchanted Bridal Boutique for that coming Saturday so I held off on it. I am beyond grateful that I did, my friend had sent me photos of when I tried on the other stores dresses and you can see the woman helping me with straight unpleasant face when I was turned away.
    My experience at Enchanted Bridal Boutique made me feel like I belonged, they were genuine from the moment I walked in from the door, they mad.e sure to make me feel as a priority the entire time with out being rude to those who came in expecting to be seen without an appointment.
    I am the most indecisive person to work with and they were very patient with every dress I tried on. It was not until the last dress I tried on that I found my Wedding dress, I could feel it in the way I stood in it. I almost cried, but I held it in. (Ugly Cry Face Syndrome).
    My favorite part of this experience was hearing the story of why they opened their boutique. I love that it is managed by a family, they bicker lovingly but not unprofessionally. They make you feel at home and I will be coming back next weekend to get my soon to be stepdaughter her flower girl dress. :)

Sent on 02/15/2018

I found my amazing wedding dress here off the rack. The women who own this shop (sisters) are very helpful and patient and the selection is great for every price point. I received so many compliment about my dress and it was absolutely perfect for me. This store has a great assortment at reasonable prices. My mother even purchased her dress from here and I found a very beautiful and unique veil as well.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Enchanted Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Sample Gowns
    Shoes
    Tuxedos
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• Fairy Godmother
    Fairy Godmother Wedding Planners

We have had the pleasure of working with the ladies at Enchanted Bridal. They are warm, fun, kind and truly care about the brides. They create a warm and fun experience for their clients. They have a very large selection of the most georgeous dresses. We send our Fairy a Godmother brides to their botique all of the time and our brides a re always thrilled. We highly recommend them.

• Simply  Chic Rentals and Events
    Simply Chic Rentals and Events Wedding Planners

Beautiful gowns, friendly service, great selection.

• 4903 Stockdale Hwy Bakersfield, California, 93309 See on map