Ladies and Gents Bridal and Tuxedo

Bakersfield, CA View map

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$200 - $499
$500 - $999

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100
$100 - $199

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Shoes
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

1 User photo

• Morgan
    Morgan H. Married on 10/24/2020

Found the dress

Cassie was so nice and professional. She helped me try on at least a dozen dresses until I found the one. Definitely recommend ladies and Gents.
  • Audrey
    Audrey Married on 10/22/2020

Perfect Experience!

Back in Jan! This was the first location out of 2 bridal shops in town I had an apt for. They took me right at the start of my apt, I didn’t have to wait. I was helped by Hunter who was amazing. She picked dresses that were my preferred style and within reasonable price range I requested. She also helped with buttoning, zipping the back of all my dresses, made me aware of each price. She let me know if I bought a dress that day, it being my first time there I would receive a $200 off discount as well! These guys really make it feel all about you and spend the time with you, were respectful and friendly with my bridal party who came to support me also. I found the dress and had my moment of tears, I set it on hold because I had one more apt and wanted to explore all my options. The other boutique in town, I had a terrible experience at, came back to Ladies and Gents the same day to see if I still felt like the dress I loved earlier still gave me the same feeling and it did. Hunter also helped with the check out process and answered all my questions in regards to altering when the time comes. We also took photos with the famous I said Yes sign, adding some fun to the experience.

Once my dress came in Lady and Gents let me know, I texted them with the number provided and they were quick to respond!
    Hannah G. Married on 05/16/2020

Wonderful bridal consultants/dresses

Darian was a fabulous bridal consultant. She pulled 7-8 dresses for me to try on after I shared my ideas of what style I thought I might like & my dress was within that first bunch! She was very easy going, and made me feel comfortable, but that didn’t take away from her professionalism. With everything going on with the Corona Virus, Ladies & Gents has been nothing but flexible and informative regarding their scheduling for dress alteration appointments/fittings. My bridesmaids, mother, mother in-law, and flower girl all found beautiful dresses at L & G. I would recommend them to any bride!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Good Time Entertainment Good Time Entertainment Wedding DJs

I recommend the services of Ladies & Gents Bridal to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted, that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. The staff at Ladies & Gents Bridal is top notch and will cater to your every need. The store has plenty of large dressing rooms and a ton of mirrors so you can see your dress from all sides.

124 Oak Street Bakersfield, 93304
Location of (Ladies and Gents Bridal and Tuxedo)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding